Ch2

Drama like love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


    The two of us wake up in the same bed under the same blanket having a mental breakdown. The other members continue to knock on the door yelling for jungkook. " yah jungkook why did you lock the door. Open it right now. Do you know what time it is we still have a full day of schedules today. Come out right now or else I'm going to open the door I have the keys rights here." Namjoon was screaming thought through the door.  Jungkook immediately tells jimin to stay in the closet until he gets them out of his room. Jimin was very flustered and confused but he did as he was told so no one would find out. The door bursted open and jungkook pulled the covers over his head pretending that he was still sleep. " YAH JEON JUNGKOOK WAKE UP RIGHT NOW" Jin yelled. He pulled the covers off of jungkook and he pretended to have just been woken up by him. " JEON jungkook do you even know what time it is. Oh the alcohol smell". Jin said trying to wave away the smell. " ha your like a mom right now. " jungkook said pointing at Jin " how can you even laugh at this right now. Hurry up and get up before we are late for the broadcast. Get up, get up" Jin said while pulling him up and pushing him into the bathroom. " am I really that much like a mom?" Jin said pointing at himself. " mhm" the rest of the members chorused together. After Jin heard that he pretended like he was going to hit them and then they all laughed. 
    Jungkook got into the bathroom with his eyes barely open. He closed the door and opened his eyes full while sighing with relief. " wait jimin is still in the closet. Oh god. " jungkook whispered before running into his room. Jungkook quickly opens the closet door to let jimin out of the there. " Jungkookah you really need to clean your closet it smells" jimin said coughing. Jungkook pushed him out of his room into his. When jimin got inside he closed the doo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter