Ch 8

Drama like love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


    Jungkook sprint back into the room with the sick jimin in it. He took jimin's temperature and it came out to be 101 Fahrenheit degrees. He got the medicine and helped jimin sit up so that he could swallow the medicine easier. When he ate the medicine jungkook quickly rung a wet towel and put it on jimin's forehead. When he finished everything he was going to go tell their manager but something stopped him. Something grabbed onto his wrist not letting him leave. " Jungkookah stay with me. Don't leave me along please. " jimin said very weak. Jungkook nodded and sat down on the bed next to him. He moved a piece of hair that was out of place. " can you come in under the sheets. " jimin asked. Jungkook nodded again and when under the sheets. Once Jungkook laid down jimin went over and hugged him. Jungkook was shocked. " I know you don't like but please just let me to do this. I just want to stay like this with you for right now. " jimin said with some tears. " hyung stop. What I'd Taehyung hyung comes in. " jungkook said with his heart breaking alittle. " it's not like you even like me. There is nothing to be afraid of if there is no mutual feelings here. " when jimin said that it felt like a ton of rocks just fell o to jungkook. " that's it hyung. I can't take it anymore. I do like you hyung and not as a hyung but as a man. " 
     Jungkook bursted out. " I can't stand you being with Taehyung hyung anymore. You liked me first how can you just switch to Taehyung hy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter