Ch 5

Drama like love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


     Jin leaned down to jungkook's ear. He whispered into his ear" don't tell anyone. I have a crush on taehyung." Jin sat back up and jungkook looked at him with big eyes of shock. " wait u like hyung?  What do you see in him? He does random . But he is good looking, and our army does think of hyung is cute because he does all these weird things. So I guess I can understand you hyung." Jungkook said.  Jin just chuckled at the maknae's cuteness. " I'll help you get jimin back and at the mean time I can also get taehyung. " the two of them laughed and then Jin said " oh jungkook you do know that today your show is on right?" Jungkook turned around to face Jin with his eyes opened wide and then dashed into the living room to get the remote. He saw the the remote was in hoseok's hand and he made a dive for it(literally). Hoseok saw and he jumped away from the diving maknae leaving the remote to him. Jungkook immediately changed the channel to his show when it ended. Jungkook yelled out"NOOOOOOO" and then he ran back into his room to get his tablet for the replay of it from his app. Jimin chuckled and said" our jungkookie is back to normal now." Everyone just laughed at him. 
     Another week passed but nothing has changed. Jungkook was still trying to avoid jimin while jimin was trying to do something else. But this time Jin is trying to break jimin and taehyung up as well. Jin wanted to find a way to get Taehyung away from jimin so that he could finally con

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter