Ch1

Drama like love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


  
     V, jungkook, and jimin were best friends since the first day they meet at BigHit Entertainment. They played together had fun together. They basically did everything together. That was until v confessed his feeling towards jimin. As jimin and v got closer to each other they started to block out jungkook.  Jungkook started to feel left out. They were always out on dates but jungkook had to stay behind. When ever he got bored he started to drink. He is an adult now so he could start drinking alcohol. Then one day he was at bar drinking and drank a little to much that he seemed drunk. The bartender took his phone and pressed one on the speed dial which was jimin. Jimin picked up and the bartender said " are you a friend of the customer here? " jimin replied" yes, and who are you?" He asked confused. " hi I'm a bartender at The CubE. Your friend is at a bar drunk. I was wondering if you could come and pick him up". Jimin hung up the phone and ran to pick up jungkook. He got to pick jungkook put and found jungkook sitting there not even near drunk. Jungkook saw him and almost ran into a wall. He walked over to jimin stumbling like a baby learning to walk for the first time. " what are you doing here hyung?" He asked. " I came to pick you up" jungkook looked confused. "The bartender thought you were drunk. So he called ". " I wasn't drunk I was hurt sleepy. Hyung lets drink some more with me". Jimin gave into the puppy dog face jungkook had on and drank with him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter