Checking

better yet worst

gosh ignore my typos :) 

---

i closed my eyes for the coming attack, thankfully mouth too "IM S - SO SORRY" youngjae looked around for anything to wipe it shaking "honey did a guy just spit on our son ?" my mom questioned looking from far away "seems so" my father answered, and they continued their work, that was cold .. my father threw a towel "here you go boy" youngjae caught it and covered my face with it ? "i'll do it .. THIS IS DIRTTY" i said in disgust and youngjae pulled it away, looked at it and then at my father, shocked and lost expression still on "oops my bad" my father replied and returned to his business, i took the towel "what would you like to order ?" 

"i .. the best thing here" he said sitting down "okay then" i continued my work and didn't notice that he already got his food "how is the food ?" i placed cups and and a towel to dry the cups on his table and sat, folding my right leg and putting my right foot on my left thigh, back relaxed on the chair and wiping those cups like a boss, well my father is the boss "why do you always make me wet" i said not looking at him, but i soon had to because he chocked on his food, he didn't stop coughing so i had to hit his back from my place "ouuch ? " he said and looked back "well at least that helped" i replied returning my face only, but it wasn't a good idea because that position made it even more awakerd

"i meant wet as in my clothes ?!" i said as i went back to my old position, "why do you work here ?" youngjae asked "i live here .. well not really here but in this building, and this is my family's restaurant" i replied explaining "the food is good by the way" youngjae said and went back to eating "i know" i got off and went to the kitchen and at that moment those girls came, my fangirls, i walked fixing my hair to them trying to look cool and got their order, yep i was showing off my popularity to youngjae but he looked quite confused, do i really not seem like that kind of person ? 

everyone left, my father went to take his plates "are you one of jaebum's students ?" he asked with a smile "yes .." youngjae answered "oh then your meal will be on him" my father continued causing youngjae to giggle "what are you doing ?" i interrupted them "you, follow me" i said pointing at youngjae "stop ordering your students even outside the school" my father said "he always does that" youngjae added pouting "if he does anything to you tell me" mr.father said as youngjae left with me "what are you doing ?" i asked as we got outside from the back door "having a meal" he coldly answered "why were following me ?" 

"i wanted to check .." he stopped "check what ?" i tried to get something out of him "if the thing you did that day meant something" he slowly let it out "that day ?? .. ooooooow thaaat daaay" i didn't know what to say "what about it ?" no wait that's not the right thing "i mean how does following me ? you expected me to go to some gay club ?" i asked with an unpleasant expression, as if doing that would be wrong for someone like me, but i still never did that "noo .. i don't know just anything, wait ? don't you owe me a huge explanation ? why am i the bad person here" youngjae became said with his old bad boy tone "well do you think i would do that to check if you need lipbalm ?" 

"well .. this is awkward .. YOU'RE MY TEACHER" he quickly said loudly "I KNOW i tried to not but you made it worst" i said stupidly blaming him "to be honest i thought your doings were weird, but they seemed funny" youngjae just changed the subject like that ? "shouldn't you just get to the point where you reject me ?" i looked away "i know right" he said making me look back at him, with a surprised expression though i'm pretty sure i was expecting that, i pouted not realizing it until i saw his expression change to a guilty one "but .. i don't feel like i want to do that"

---

i'm finally done with this chapter 
something would happen whenever i tried to complete it  
i'm debating wether to add more events here or not ..