New To Us Part II

Our Love Is Strong - No One Will Brake It Apart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona’s POV







I can tell you nervous Tzuyu. Don’t be will find him and have fun after word. Since school starts in about a month you’ll have enough time to get to know him, trust me if he's anything like his friend yuri then you’ll fall in love so quickly. I think I’m in love. Yuri is so cute.

 

I’m just kind of like how will I find him, I mean do you know how he looks? And about his friend I’m glad you’re happy and I have you two fall in love maybe we can double date? It will make it easier.


 

“Oh I will sacrifice myself just for you Tzuyu.”

 

Sure you just said he was cute and you and I quote

 

“I think i’m in love.”

 

Like 5 seconds ago.

 

“Well it’s still a sacrifice I mean I will have to see him everyday at home. Oh wait before I get into how y his abs are i forgot to tell you that all we will need it’s at the new apart but we need to go tomorrow to get new clothing and all. You know how your families tradition is.”

 

Yeah I kind of figured but hey we get a new wardrobe. Shopping is so calming for me.

 

“I know how you feel and on top of that you two can buy couple clothing to wear to school since we don’t wear uniform until we design them so you can mark your territory with all the snaby girls who get all they ever want.”

 

Yeah that’s a good idea. But wait how do you know he’s friend has y abs, are you a stalker?

 

‘No well …… I checked his profile earlier and well we met so I go to see in full 3D how y his abs are.”

 

Oh get a room, what’s important is that he likes you and is kind we don’t want what happened last year to happen again do we?

 

“No, I’ll never witch that and my worst enemy. I’m still scarred from that.”

 

You see so we don’t have to rush I mean like you said my family wouldn't have had picked him if for me  is he was a jerk I mean his my parents bestfriend's son.

 

“See now you know your parents will never choose someone who wasn’t kind and like you.”

 

Ok I’m feeling kinda better now so let’s put some music on. I just recently listened to this song and it’s amazing. It’s by this Artist called Amber. He wrote the song and his team did the video. It’s called Borders.


“I listen to it is wow just amazing you can tell there's a story behind it and many of us felt that way.”

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri’s POV






 

We’re here Ambro now to warm up a bit since your wife isn’t here yet.

 

“You don’t get tired of calling her my wifey do you?”

 

Well no so deal with it babe. Now where do we set out things. Let me ask one of my friends over there.

 

“Ok hurry I gotta pee.” Oh then go the bathroom is over there. I said pointing to the bathroom.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter