New Beginnings

Our Love Is Strong - No One Will Brake It Apart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mr. Liu's POV



 

 

 

Honey, I got the rings. Come take a look at them. They are just how you wanted them to be.

 

“Coming, I'm so happy we get to see them Amber will be so happy.” I’m not sure about that I mean he knows we picked out a bride for him but I don’t know how he will take this news, he will moving to another country after all. “But I’m sure he will do just fine it’s not like his going alone, yuri will go with him after all.” I guess you're right maybe I’m just over thinking this whole situation. “Let's look at these rings then.”

 

You’ll love them. I said to my beautiful wife as I opened the box I picked up a few minutes ago. I’m sure my son will love them.

 

I’m going to give Amber the news when he come back from his soccer match. I know he will keep his word. He know we’re only doing this for his future.

                                                                                   

"This is so beautiful I had another image but it turned out better."

 

“I know he will be just as happy as we are. Even though we haven’t met the girl yet but I know her mother and if she’s anything like her Mother Amber will fall in love with her fast.” She’s a beautiful girl so I know Amber will fall for her hard and I know she will too.


“Did you come up with a big date for them.” Well I thought about it and I come up with an idea that will surely be wonderful for both of them. Well I wanted this to be big but then figured it will be fun and cute to have them play a soccer match against each other. “Oh I love that idea. I can definitely help. I’ll ask Taeyeon and Tiffany to help us out I know they would love that idea since they are both big soccer fans and their in the soccer team as well.” We should inform Yuri about what our idea is as well. He will be a big help. 

 

 

 

 

Amber’s POV








I was so tired. Our soccer match ended and we won 10:5. We gave the home team a run for their lives. It was fun to play one last game before I leave to L.A. Since I’ll be missing those idiots a whole lot specially Henry. He’s like a brother to me and I’m glad I’ll be seeing them later tonight at my go away party. This will be a happy but sad day. I’ll miss them all specially my parents since they have to stay

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter