New To Us Part I

Our Love Is Strong - No One Will Brake It Apart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu’s POV




 

 

 

Today has been quite amazing and honestly a fun day I wonder why my parents are being so nice today, no that they aren't but I mean they are acting weird. “Oh sweetie Yoona is going to pick you up later today, she and you will go play a game with a few friends that are coming from Seoul I hope you don’t mind. My mother asked mmm maybe this is why she and my dad are being extra cool today.

 

No mom it’s fine with me, I’ll love to play soccer and meet new friends. “Oh we’re happy you agreed to go. We were a bit worried since well…” What is it mom?


 

“Umm do you remember when we told you about our marriage agreement with the Liu’s?

 

“Oh yeah I do remember? But what does that have to do with what you’re going to tell me?

 

“Well….. Your fiance well future fiance will be playing at that soccer game.”

 

Oh, that’s great mom.

 

“Don’t be mad sweetie you won’t get married until you both decide ok?”

 

It’s not that mom I’m happy it’s just I’m nervous what if he’s a jerk or what if he dosen’t like me. Or what if we can’t fall in love.

 

“Breath Tzuyu, he is the nicest guy ever always funny and making jokes and well he loves soccer, tennis, football. Really? “Yeah hunny we met his parents and they have told us so much about him oh you’re the same age. He will be going to your High school. He’ll graduate with you.” I hope we get along but I’m happy he loves the same sports as me. “Good, he is pretty much just like you. Good grades loves sports and is a great cook. That’s all we will tell you, you’ll have to get to know him yourself.” He sounds nice mom. I’m sure he will be cute and nice. I can’t wait to meet him now.

 

“That's good honey. But there is a catch to this. You must find him at the game.” Oh what do you mean mom how am I supposed to know who he is? “Well we thought of that, no us but his parents. We have a ring for you. He will be wearing the same ring. We will also give you clues on how you can find him.” Ok I feel much better I was scared for a bit.

 

“But will talk about that later.” Ok now let’s eat I’m starving.


So we ordered but I was I don’t happy about meeting him later. I wonder how he will look like, is he going to be tall. What kind of eyes he has. Does he have muscles. So many questions come to mind. Mmmm I’ll just wait and see. I want to surprise myself and I’m sure he will look better then I imagine him. 

Later we went to buy some new clothing since they told me I will be living with my future fiance. Which is really weird and too fast but I can’t say no to them.

 

“Honey Yoona will be coming to pick you up in about two hours so you have plenty of time to get ready for you soccer match/first love encounter.” Said my  mom as we got home from our morning out.

 

Oh mom I’ll just take a shower and get ready.

 

“Ok come see me when you’re done ok?

 

Yeah mom I will. I said as I started to walk to my room. What should I wear. I mean it’s technically a date. So maybe I should wear somethin nice I mean shorts and a t-shirt of course but after that I need to bring extra clothes I don’t know if he would want to eat after or well go to our new apartment. It sounds weird our new apartment.

 

So yeah after I was done thinking I went to my closet and found something

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter