Chapter 3

A Life

A/N: This chapter is mainly in Jongin's point of view.  Seeing Hyelin through Jongin's eyes :) 


Somewhere between the dares his mysterious girl got and 5 shots later—as he counted—and the dare where she had to kiss some random girl full on the lips, Jongin noticed the Harley Quinn swaying back and forth. He too was starting to feel heavy even though he had sipped his drinks throughout night, but that game he decided to join weighed him down. It wasn’t his fault that the woman he caught interest in decided to join a game that forced you to drink when you didn’t want to do a dare or where someone called you out of your lie and had to drink for lying. Jongin wasn’t even sure why he let his curiosity of the new girl fascinate him to the point of joining a game he would never play anyways.

He first spotted her when she first walked into the room. It was already bad that he was a huge dc comics fan and the fact that he was dressed as Harley Quinn caught his attention fast. His eyes followed her from one side of the room to the other as she shyly entered and stalked through the room. He swore they made eye contact and for some reason it made his heart rate quicken. He watched as she got to Saemi and decided that he was going up to her, since Saemi could be his leeway. But by the time he got to Miss Harley Quinn, Saemi had already made her exit and Jongin had to come up with something quick to talk about. He decided since she was about to grab a drink that he’d make a conversation about that.

After the game as she attempted to walk back into the main room, Jongin watched her as she stumbled into the tall figure she couldn’t get her mind off of.

“Well hello there,” he smirked holding her shoulders away from his body to take a better look at her face.

“Oh! It’s the handsome tan man!” She cheesed in a drunk way. Jongin laughed. How could someone be so cute and plastered? He handed her a water bottle and nodded toward the quiet grassy area on the balcony.

“Do you want to, uh, go sober up?” He asked her. Since everyone at the party was drunk, no one would care to see him sneak off and follow him. He thought this would be his only chance.

“Yea sure” She said and they moved towards the dimly lit grassy area that was a few feet away from the pool. Jongin pulled out his own water bottle and started drowning it. Harley Quinn managed to grab another bottle from the table they walked by and completely drank it all. As the water hit , she threw her head back in refreshment.

“Wow, that really hit the spot’” she gulped. The girl turned toward Jongin sitting next to her. “So I guess we should start with introductions.” She put out her hand and smiled a big smile, “Hai I’m Hyelin.” Jongin knew right then with their right hands gripped and shaking that it was going to be a long night.

“I’m Jongin,” he returned with a smile. “You know you have been drinking all night, but not once have you looked like you gotten to your limit.”

She laughed, “To be honest I didn’t know I had this drive in me at all. Maybe I have a high tolerance that. And maybe all the snacks I stuffed down my throat helped. Plus this water bottle is doing wonders.”

Jongin looked from the drink bar inside the hotel back to Hyelin. “I’m not positive if we do this that I will remember your name tomorrow, even though I so want to. But I have a pretty high tolerance too.”

Hyelin cracked a smile and Jongin noticed that the corner of her eyes crinkled with it. “Are you suggesting we both test our limits,” she asked with one eyebrow raised and eyes squinted as if she was challenging him. “Because if you are, I am so game on”

--

“Where are you going now?” He lazily pointed his finger and asked her with mocking curiosity with a slight smirk on his face. They had just came from a massive alcohol drinking competition. While staring into each other’s eyes they took shot by shot drowning themselves, but at the same time were getting lost in each other’s eyes.

A drunken Hyelin—swinging her arms left and right—replied, “I’m going to dance!”

“Shar you really?” Jongin slurred.

“Yesh”

“Cash you even dansh?” He asked curiously with one eyebrow up.

“To be completely honest with you, I don’t even know,” she laughed. “But I’m willing to find out! It’s my first party and I can’t leave it without dancing at least once.” Hyelin slowly placed and dragged her hand on Jongin’s chest, she bit her lip with a smirk, and poor Jongin’s heart couldn’t handle it. His eyes filling with a fiery passion as she drew her hand away.

Hyelin utterly wasted, ran into the crowd of people on the dance floor who were passing around random bottles of wine to be drunk as they danced. Jongin followed suit, racing to catch up to her, and ended up unconsciously drinking more with Hyelin as they danced.  

A hand landed on Jongin’s shoulder. “Oh it’s Hyelin!” Sehun, with a half drunken bottle in his hand, had turned around to find the girl cheering along with the others and waving her hands in the air.

Hyelin smiled at him and took his wine bottle from his hands and started drinking while laughing. She was having a blast, why haven’t she done this before?

“Oh, Hyung is she with you?” Sehun asked the figure in front of him.

“Hyung? Sehun, I am a girl,” Hyelin garbled.

“No, no Hyelin, the guy right here,” he patted Jongin’s shoulder out.

“Omo! Silly me! Sehun-ah would you like to dance also?” She handed the Jongin the bottle she was drinking out of. “Drink up! Don’t want to lose out on our bet do you?” Hyelin winked at Jongin, grabbed Sehun’s hand, and pulled him further into the crowd.

Hyelin turned around to Sehun and whispered in his ear, “Yah, I think I have a slight crush on that guy, we have been together all night. Is he your friend? Help the girl who cut your hair.” She pulled back and chuckled.

Jongin, took drank down the rest of the bottle he was handed. He noticed a slight interaction Hyelin and Sehun, and went to take her hand. “Ok Ms. Gorgeous, enough playing around with my best friend and finish entertaining me.”

He noticed the blush forming on her face with her slightly melting make-up due to the heat. Dang it, she was hot. Jongin his lips and flipped Hyelin around so that her back was on his chest, his hands wrapped her waist, and their hips would move in sync.

Hyelin smirked and tilted her head upwards towards his, “Hmm I think that I’m liking this position.” She started grinding against him to the beat of the music making Jongin groan and grip her waist tighter. Jongin’s hands slipped up and down her waist touching her stomach and reaching her thighs as they frisked on the dance floor. The tempo of the music was fast and they were drunk and glued together. Body to body. Chest to Back. His hands on her thighs. Her hands behind her head and into his hair. And his face in her neck. Nothing but pure body to body pleasure.

 For the both of their sakes, it was the alcohol in them forcing two strangers who normally do not act like this. Both having morals. One who doesn’t approach anyone randomly and certainly doesn’t let just anyone approach her. And the other who doesn’t trust girls easily and usually takes things extremely slow before getting rowdy. But not tonight. To hell with their conscious that’s screaming at them right now. The conscious that is warning them to stop now or they will forever regret it later. The same conscious that earlier had pulled them together is trying to now pull them apart. But of course tonight, they will ignore it because right now they are in too deep to stop. They both want each other. The and the prince both want the same thing. To be closer. Both, at the most loneliest times in their lives, sought out each other to fill the void. It is just one night. That’s all they wanted. This one night without reality with an attractive other.

Jongin’s head was on Hyelin’s neck as he breathed in her scent. She smelled sweet like papaya. Oh boy, papaya was Jongin’s favorite fruit. Dammit.

He wanted a taste.

He wanted her.

And so, he devoured her.

He slowly pushed her hair to one side of her neck as she unconsciously tilted her neck and Jongin was able to get better access to her neck and he pressed his lips and nose against her bright, smooth neck line. He nuzzled his face into her skin before he found a spot to put his lips to and kissed it. Hyelin’s back arched and she moaned at the feeling of his hands around her waist and his mouth on her neck as they swayed with the now low tempo music.

As the music slowly changed tempo, from slow to fast, Jongin unlatched from Hyelin’s neck and spun her around to face him. He stared into her eyes with so much burning passion. The music around them—and the three too many drinks—were too intense it was affecting him greatly.

Hyelin smiled and leaned in, their noses touching, “Wow, you really know how to work your mouth don’t you?” Her random spurt of boldness that came with the three drinks too much immensely influenced her. She slipped her hands around his neck and massaged the back of it slowly and sensually.

Jongin growled, “I can demonstrate on you how I can work it more ways than one.” And with that he swooped in and destroyed her lips. Both of them fiercely went at it. Jongin noticed she had wondering hands, but it didn’t bother him one bit. She moved her hands from his neck to his cheeks to being entangled in his hair and the cycle repeated. Jongin got pretty handsy himself. His hands at some point slipped under her shirt, held the skin right beneath her ribs, and rubbed circles into her skin. His hands were burning from the feel of her skin underneath his fingers. They got closer and closer. Their bodies touching and all they needed were the clothes gone.

Jongin unwillingly let go of her lips and stared into her eyes, yet again. He rested his head on her forehead while they caught their breath. “Why don’t we go somewhere a little more private,” he suggested. Seeing her rosy cheeks and hearing her soft pants made his heart go wild. And thinking about what happened just a few seconds ago, the feeling of his skin and hers, oh how he wanted more so bad. He has never felt this way and was wondering why he was now. He was going to blame it on the alcohol just this once.

“I’d like that,” she said once she had caught her breath. Jongin grabbed her hand and fast walked out of the room that had seemed to die down a bit. He smashed the elevator close door button and once the doors closed they were in a lip lock once again. Her back hit the walls as they aggressively nipped on each other’s lips. Jongin traced kisses down Hyelin’s neck and bit on her collar bone leaving a nice mark for her. He doesn’t know why he did that because doing that meant he was marking her. It meant that she was his and he’s pretty sure once this night is over, they’d be strangers again. He’s hoping he wouldn’t forget her name or her period. And he hopes the same for her too.

When the doors opened, they broke apart and entered the suite a few floors down from the top. The door closed behind them and only the Lord knows besides the two of them—if they remember morning come—what happened behind those closed doors. Where the two became one for the first time. Where a miracle happened. Where love started and may have bloomed. Where sheets, legs, hearts, and bodies entangled. Where a spark of light, changing the fate of two clueless young adults began…


A/N: Sorry for the long wait :') Life got in the way. I hope you enjoyed this chapter!