Life ; 2

The Name of Life
Please log in to read the full chapter

Unedited. 

 

Hugged the wrong person from behind - DaeJae

 

“What do you mean by you can’t be here to pick me up now? I am already here. HYUNG?” DaeHyun cried loudly ignoring all the looks he was getting from all other passengers that just got off the train with him.

 

“DaeHyun, I am really sorry but I don’t think I can come because somehow there isn’t enough staff in the emergency section today and I was pushed to do shift there. I don’t think I can get out to get you?”  The voice in the other end, apologised.

 

“But hyung, where am I supposed to go then? I don’t have your flats key and I don’t think they allow non-staffs or a non-patient to stay there for so long.” DaeHyun complained. “Plus, it is your freaking books that I am bringing and food appa had send just for you? What am I suppose to do with them?” DaeHyun grumbled, annoyed with his older brother.

 

“That’s why I am saying get a taxi and get here so then I will give you the keys to my flat and you can go there by yourself.”  

 

“But hyung I don’t know Seoul enough to know where to go? What if I get lost or something?” DaeHyun whined more.

 

“Don’t worry about that I call someone I know to drive you there. Don’t worry about that.”

 

“Fine.” DaeHyun replied, as if hanged up on his older brother without saying anything further as he crouched down to pick up his bag that he had abandoned for a while in annoyance. Suddenly, DaeHyun felt a extra weight added to his back, almost losing his balance and facing the floor flat on his face. But thankfully, his thick thighs, came to work as his legs balanced himself, steadying him from falling down.  he inwardly thanked the god for good reflexes as he heard a stranger’s voice.

 

"JongUPPIE. I missed you soo much” The stranger on his back cried as he nudged his head on DaeHyun’s shoulder blades. “I can’t believe you

have grown so much, my baby cousin.” The man on his back cooed, hugging DaeHyun’s back as he kept rubbing his nose on DaeHyun’s

shoulders.

 

Please log in to read the full chapter