Life ; 1

The Name of Life
Please log in to read the full chapter

Unedited. 

Met waiting for hours in a hospital waiting room au - MyungYeol/SooYeol

“Go sit in there I will be back after paying the bills.” Nodding his head, 8-year-old SungYeol padded his head towards the brightly lighted waiting room. Cuddling in his large jacket, his mom had bought for him.

Stepping into the room, SungYeol glanced around the room, where there was only a young boy who looked almost his age seating alone, staring blankly into no where.  Contemplating between whether he should approach the boy or not, SungYeol lingered his boy near where the curly haired guy was seating.

Taking a seat away from the latter, SungYeol glanced, only to be taught with that kitten eyes staring at him blankly. SungYeol tried to smile. “ Hi.”

But instead, he was answered with a blank face, as the latter looked away from SungYeol.  Coughing awkwardly SungYeol turned his eyes to glance at the direction of the boy only to be met by the shut doors of the waiting room. Was he waiting for someone?

“Are you waiting for someone?” he tried once again but this time he was answered with a nod as he looked back at SungYeol.

After finally being able to get an answer from this curly haired guy, who looked so cute with his kitten eyes like his own cat. SungYeol grinned in happiness. “ What’s your name? Oh. Mine is SungYeol. Lee SungYeol.”

For a second, SungYeol wasn’t excepting any answer from the boy, but it came in a small voice. “MyungSoo. Kim MyungSoo.”

“Hi, MyungSoo. It’s nice meeting you.” SungYeol smiled, after being able to make this MyungSoo guy talk.  “Why are you here?” He asked, curiously as he shifted himself in the seat next to MyungSoo, who scooted towards end of his old hospital chairs.

Feeling that he may have over stepped again, SungYeol pulled himself back from the boy as he could physically see MyungSoo relaxing a bit once again. “Yeah. You see my little brother is going to be born today. Daddy said, he is going to be like me. Like handsome like me. But obviously not as good looking as me.” SungYeol finished giving a cheeky grin to MyungSoo.  Making the boy to smile a bit.

“What about you? Why are you here? Is your mommy also having a baby?” SungYeol asked curiously.

“No.” MyungSoo replied, shortly. “ Then why are you here then? Are you hurt?” SungYeol titled his head, wondering why the boy like him was waiting in here if

Please log in to read the full chapter