That 00.01%

Mr. Park Chanyeol [REWRITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Waow I really am starting a chaptered fic, this is gonna be kinda fun •u• Each chapter is gonna be sorta short... Oops? Hehe anyway some things are going to be different then in Next Time, just saying. Sorry/Mianhe/Je m'excuse/Gomen for any typos hehehe

 

 

 Chapter 1- That 00.01%

 

 

"I heard we're getting a new English professor..." Kyungsoo spoke absentmindedly, picking at his lasagna with his fork. 

"Good riddance. Mr. Suga was eighty years old anyways, I'm surprised he hasn't lost his voice yet," Baekhyun replied, taking a bite out of his sandwich. 

"Hey... What if our new English professor is super hot?" Jongdae asked and Baekhyun looked at him as if he'd lost his mind. "What if he finds interest in one of us?"

"If he's teaching us, he's going to be old. I can 99.99% guarantee that he's at least 50. Don't even try, Dae. Just because you're going to be a loner forever doesn't mean that you always have to dream about the impossible," Baekhyun stated and Jongdae glared at him. 

"You're single also. Loser," he retorted, sticking out his tongue. "I'm going to go study for my dumb Math test." Jongdae grabbed his tray of food and left the table, leaving Baekhyun and Kyungsoo alone. 

"Jongdae could be right, you know. And if our English professor is hot, wouldn't all of your dreams come true? You know, that dream of being in a teacher student relationship with a total hottie-" 

"Shut up Soo!" Baekhyun exclaimed, his face turning beet red. He looked around him and when he decided no one heard, he smacked Kyungsoo. "That was, what, two years ago that I said that? Things change." 

Kyungsoo snorted, cleaning up his things to get ready to leave. "Right... Because you've totally changed." 

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?" Baekhyun asked, cleaning up also. They stood up from their spots, dumping some stuff in the trash and placing their trays back. "I don't care what you say, I bet on my life that our teacher is going to be old." 

"You said you 99.99% guaranteed it. There's still that 00.01% possibility of it happening." Kyungsoo stated, walking away from Baekhyun.

"I don't care! You're wrong!" Baekhyun called out, watching Kyungsoo walk away with that little waddle of his. 

Baekhyun shook his head, adjusting his backpack before heading to English class, AKA the class where he'd prove both Kyungsoo and Jongdae wrong. 

 

~

 

Baekhyun tapped his foot on the ground impatiently, moving around in his seat. He couldn't sit still, because this stupid professor was late and the suspense was killing him. 

Hah, he probably lost his cane. Baekhyun thought to himself, trying to calm his nerves. If I'm so sure about this, why am I nervous anyways? It's an old man. An. Old. Man. 

Baekhyun sat there for a second and almost ripped his hair out, leaning forwards and placing his elbows on the table. What if Kyungsoo and Jongdae are right? What if... No! 

Baekhyun put his face in his hands, sighing as he closed his eyes. 

Baekhyun heard the familiar noise of the door sliding open, and he didn't even dare to peak. Footsteps pattered on the ground and Baekhyun stiffened. The footsteps sounded nothing like an 80 years old's... They were light and quick. 

No. It's definitely an old man. Wait, maybe it's even an old lady. Baekhyun was waiting. Waiting for a light airy voice that sounded like a frog's croak at the same time.

"Hello class, my name is Park Chanyeol, and I'm your new teacher." A deep and loud voice entered Baekhyun's ears and Baekhyun's head shot up so quickly that he was sure his neck snapped.

Young.

Male.

y as .

Dark brown hair that Baekhyun so desperately wanted to run his fingers through, wide eyes, sharp jaw, the finest body he's gotten the chance to see and finally, the most alluring smile he's ever set eyes on. 

Kyungsoo and Jongdae had been right. And Baekhyun was so wrong.

"I'm sorry I was late, my cat decided it was the right time to vomit all over my clothes." Chanyeol grinned sheepishly and scratched the back of his neck, his cheeks turning a light pink. 

Baekhyun decided then and there, that that was the most adorable thing he's ever seen a teacher do- no, scratch that... It was the most adorable thing ever. 

The new figure in the class moved, placing his bag down onto his seat before he headed back infront of the white board. 

"I would all like to meet you guys more but obviously, being a teacher makes it hard. I have only a couple of rules for this class, one of them including absolutely no plagiarizing. You guys all made it here with effort, so why waste it all by copying something someone else worked on?" Chanyeol asked and everyone seemed to agree with what he was saying. "My other rule is to listen to what I say. If you do listen, this class will be a breeze to you and that's what I want." 

The rest of the class flew by with Baekhyun examining the handsome specimen in front of him, mentally drooling simply when Chanyeol's gaze

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter