Prompt 61

Baeksoo Collection
Please log in to read the full chapter

Prompt: mastercoconut!au baeksoo

Word Count: 1715

 

Reunions aren’t Kyungsoo thing to be honest. But this is the very first reunion out of three that they have to attend because apparently his best friend is getting naggy and whiny about why isn’t he coming especially when he just got back from Vancouver last week just to attend this class reunion. Plus, the whole batch isn’t having it because apparently, the class is in complete attendance. They even had their old adviser coming too.

 

The reason why he had successfully dodged every reunion is because Baekhyun, aka boyfriend, shared the same sentiments as him which is a good thing. Well, except now.

 

“Tell me why do we have to go?” Baekhyun whines. He’s lying on Kyungsoo’s bed on his chest and feet up in the air, toes wiggling every time he does. Kyungsoo keeps his eyes on his phone.

 

“Lay said he’s gonna kill me if I don’t.”

 

“Then why don’t you just go alone?”

 

Kyungsoo ponders for a moment then looks down on his phone again. “I told you that one time but you started whining about leaving you behind and all that .” Baekhyun groans and presses his face against his pillow. “I’m going to tell Lay we’re coming.”

 

“This smells like drool.”

 

Kyungsoo rolls his eyes.

 

“We’re going to our class reunion.” Baekhyun said. He complains about the pillow smelling like drool but he’s still hugging it against his chest when he sits up on the bed. “And we’re going to meet up with our old classmates. Isn’t it weird?”

 

Kyungsoo ignores the ping on his messenger app and looks at his boyfriend. “What’s weird about that?”

 

“We’re dating now when we don’t even like each other before.”

 

Now that he thought about it, it is kind of weird. Baekhyun has different friends as him and even though they’re classmates, their living in different worlds. Baekhyun goes to parties and hangout with his friends till late in evening while Kyungsoo is more at peace inside his room that going out. He just goes out and stays up late with his friends when it involves a PlayStation or a computer match.

 

“You’re right.” Kyungsoo slowly nods. “But it’s not a surprise anymore. They literally know that we’re dating. Just looking at your Facebook timeline screams a lot about it.”

 

Baekhyun sheepishly smiles. Ever since Kyungsoo agreed on letting Baekhyun post pictures of them, he’s been posting random pictures of them with cheesy one line captions and an emoji that makes Kyungsoo cringe. Kyungsoo is never a romantic person and finds PDA a disease. He loves Baekhyun, yes, but posting pictures that says my one and only and having breakfast with this guy and an emoji of a heart isn’t his style. In fact, when you look at his timeline, it’s so full of 9gag reposts and pictures of his books. Not one single Baekhyun in there.

 

Well, except for his name on the in a relationship with thingy.

 

Baekhyun on the other hand is making his Facebook account look like his own personal diary. (“Anyone knows who has friends like this? Ohoho.” – master coconut)

 

“Why don’t you post pictures of us in your Facebook then?” Baekhyun asks. “Do you even have photos of me in your phone?”

 

“I have tons of pictures of you in my phone, .” Kyungsoo sighs. “Perfectly shot, too.” Baekhyun has a knack of taking his phone and shoot selfies of himself. The camera roll speaks for itself. “If anything, I should be the one telling you to stop posting. Why would you post candid shots of me?”

 

“I beg to differ, love. It looks great!”

 

Kyungsoo shows his phone to Baekhyun and points. “I look horrendous!”

 

“Like I said, it looks great!”

 

“I just woke up in this!”

 

“Not gonna change what I said earlier.”

 

Kyungsoo sighs and scrolls down on his Facebook feed

Please log in to read the full chapter