Oh Sehun

My Robot Girlfriend

EXO's house 
It has been 3 days since Sehun left. Suho was very worried and while the rest tried to comfort him but failed. He's still in his room, sitting on his bed, blaming himself.

-Meanwhile in Dr. Bosconovitch's laboratory- 

Sehun's pov

As I reached my destination, the whole laboratory was guarded by big robots, cctv cameras were everywhere. But, I was called the 'sneaky maknae' for a reason. I made my way towards the roof while avoiding the robots and camera. After a few minutes, I was able to climb up the ladder to the rooftop and made my way down into the lab. 

There were some robots guarding the places, but there weren't any what suho Hyung called 'Alisa robot'. As I landed quietly onto the ground, I quickly made my way towards the laboratory without being noticed. 

When I finally reached the evil scientist's laboratory, I was unable to find the black crystal ball. After searching for a few hours, I still can't find it. This leads me to my next target which in the scientist's office.  

Making my way out as quietly as possible, I made my way towards the office. However, as I was about to reach the office, there were a lot of robots and cameras just outside of the office. Thinking some ways towards the office without being noticed, I decided to throw my watch to the opposite direction.

As I threw the watch, it has created a sound and made the robots to walk towards that direction where the sound came from. When they were far enough, I quickly made my way towards the office. Since the door was locked, I have to use a Bobby pin to unlock it. Luckily I brought one with me in case I have this kind of problems. 

After a few tries, the door is finally unlocked. Feeling proud of myself, I smirk and made my way into the office. It was messy with papers scattered everywhere. I made my way towards the table and saw the black crystal ball. I quickly closed the door and lock it. I walked towards the table and saw some scattered blueprints of Dr. Bosconovitch's inventions. One of the blueprints caught my eyes, that was written 'Alisa Bosconovitch'. There was a girl on the blueprint. Telling myself to not get distracted by these things, I quickly took the black crystal ball. 

Before I could put the black crystal ball into my bag, a girl hit my hand causing me to drop the ball and rolled towards the person's boots. It was Dr. Bosconovitch! 

Before I could attack him, the robot girl flew towards the scientist, trying to protect him. "Hello there Oh Sehun, fancy seeing you in my office, trying to steal MY black crystal ball." Said the scientist as he placed the black crystal ball inside the save. "Give the crystal ball back!" I demanded pointing an accusing finger towards him. 

The scientist only chuckled and said "meet my new bodyguard, Alisa Bosconovitch." Alisa! That must've been the girl that made suho Hyung suffer from a broken leg! "Why don't you introduce yourself to our guest here, Alisa?" The scientist suggested as he made his way towards his comfy chair. 

"My name is Alisa Bosconovitch, nice to meet you. Now I must terminate you." With that being said, a pair of chainsaw came out from her wrists scaring me. She doesn't look like a robot at all! She doesn't sound like a robot either! She has a pink and purple suit with her unique pink hair. She looks innocent! Until she transformed herself into her destructive mode.

"That's a very good introduction Alisa! Why don't you show our guest where his room is since he will be there for a few days." The scientist said. I was confused at first, suddenly I understood what I meant. I'm going to get kidnapped by this old man. 

I ran towards the door before Alisa could catch me, but I was too late as she flew towards me and punched me hard on the face, causing me to black out. I'm sorry Hyung.....

End of pov

Back to EXO's house. 

"Hyung, Hyung! We got a message!" Chanyeol told suho when he saw a notification in hi laptop. Feeling curious on what it would be, he made his way towards chanyeol's room. The rest were already in the room. When Chanyeol opened the message, it was a video of Dr. Bosconovitch.

"Good to see you again Exo-k. Your youngest member is now with me, currently unconscious. That's all I wanted to tell you. Keeping you updated with your friend." Afterglow said that, he smirked and   the screen turned black. Suddenly a picture of Sehun tied onto a chair all unconscious was showed in the end. 

Suho clenched his fist hard staring at the picture until his knuckles turned white. "That bloody ....."

Please comment! And upvote