Hesitations

My Robot Girlfriend

 

"Hyung, I'll go save our maknae!" Kai, the best fighter in Exo volunteered as he stood up from the chair. "Me too Hyung! It's been awhile since I kick some butts!" Chanyeol also volunteered. "NO." Suho answered and made his way out of the room. Suho was worried that if he let his other members go, they might end up like Sehun or even worst, end up like him. 

Seeing suho being so stressed out D.O decided to talk to him. "Let me talk to him maybe he will change his mind after that." D.O said and made his way to suho's room. "Hyung~" D.O called when he opened the door. "What? Trying to make me change my mind? It's still a big no." Suho said and rolled his eyes at his obvious reason being  here. D.O sighed and entered his room after closing the door. 

"We need to save our maknae, he may become a tester to Dr. Bosconovitch's new inventions! By that time, we won't be able to see our Sehun again! Let the boys save him. Besides, we still need to take back our black crystal ball." D.O convinced watching suho's every move. He sighed and nodded "you're right D.O, but I can't possibly let them go like that!". D.O chuckled and asked "Kai was called 'the best fighter in Exo' for a reason! What are you worrying about?"

Seeing suho being speechless, he continued "besides, this is also a great chance for them to gain experience don't you think? They are old enough to know what to do in dangerous times. Trust me Hyung, you won't regret it." Suho stared at him for a second and asked "can I really trust them to get the black crystal ball back and at the same time rescue Sehun?" "There's 3 of them for a reason Hyung." D.O said and patted his shoulders and left him alone in his room to think. 

Once D.O came out from the room, he was surprised to see the others outside eavesdropping their conversation. "How did it go Hyung? Can we rescue our maknae?" Baekhyun asked excitedly showing some of his fighting moves and accidentally hit Chanyeol's nose. "Yah!" Chanyeol whined and hit Baekhyun back on the nose. Soon the both of them tarted hitting each other, ignoring the other 2. 

"Come on Hyung, let us do something by ourself for once." Kai begged with his puppy eyes. "I can't do any decisions let our leader do his thinking." D.O said and left.

The Next Day
"Hoorayyyy! First mission without our leader!" Chanyeol cheered and hoped onto his bike happily. "If you guys don't come back after 2 days, I will find you guys." Suho Said and gave them their helmets. "Don't worry Hyung, we got this alright!" Baekhyun convinced and ignited the bike followed by the other 2.

"Be careful of Alisa!" Suho warned and watched the 3 of them to zoom off. "And why didn't you follow them again?" He asked D.O who was standing beside him throughout the time. "To take care of you, now let's go back inside."

Meanwhile in Dr. Bosconovitch's lab
"Alisa, it's time for you to rest, you have been an amazing bodyguard for today." Dr. Bosconovitch said. The girl was staring at the save and asked "why do you want that black crystal ball too much?" Knowing that Alisa hates doing evil things, he told her that it's to protect the world from evil. "Ohhhh.." Alisa said and followed the scientist to their lab. 

"Here's your resting place I creed especially for you." The scientist said and showed her the capsule. Alisa entered the capsule slowly while the scientist attached some cord to her back. "Sweetdreams Alisa" the scientist said and switched on the capsule. Alisa's eyes were closed after it was switched on.

"You two!" The scientist pointed to both the robots behind him. "Yes, sir?" They asked and saluted. "You are in charged to guard her, got it? Anything happens to her, you will know the coincidence!" He warned before he left the robots with Alisa.

---------------
Hey guys! Decided to do a double update for you guys and all I want is your feedback alright! ^^

Have a nice day everyone!