Alisa Bosconovitch

My Robot Girlfriend

"Sehun, are you sure you want to do this mission? It's very risky." Suho asked while watching Sehun getting on his motorcycle. Sehun sighed and said "yes hyung, I want do it." 

Suho has no choice but to give him the helmet. "Be careful alright, especially that Alisa robot I told you guys about, she's tough." Suho said before patting his shoulders. Sehun chucked and said "Hyung, this is not my first time, don't worry! You should get some rest if you want your broken leg to heal." Suho nodded and smiled 

With that Sehun zoomed off leaving suho alone at the garage, watching his motorcycle leave. "Don't worry Hyung, he's gonna be alright! He's called the sneaky maknae for a reason!" Chanyeol, who was hiding behind the door cheered when he saw suho alone. He smiled and agreed "you're right, I'm too anxious." 

"That's more like it hyung! Now let's join the rest, who knows Sehun may message us soon!" Chanyeol suggested and lead him towards the living room. "Alright, I'll be there in a minute, I just need some fresh air." Suho said. Chanyeol nodded and left him alone. 

Once he heard the door closed, suho sighed and glared at the sky. "If only I was strong enough to stop that evil Dr. Bosconovitch from stealing our black crystal." He mumbled to himself and joined the rest.

"Hyung! There you are!" Baekhyun said when he saw suho entering the living room. "Where's Kai?" He asked. "In the kitchen with D.O." Baekhyun answered. "Help me go up the stairs, I'll be in my room if you need me." Suho told him and Baekhyun helped him going up the stairs. 

-2 days ago-
*CRASH*
"EXO-K, come out wherever you are!" Dr. Bosconovitch yelled when he entered their house through the huge hole made by his bomb. Suho came out from the kitchen and quickly stop the doctor from entering more into their house. "Aha, suho! Mind telling me where's your laboratory with MY black crystal ball?" Dr. Bosconovitch said followed by 2 other big robot appearing beside him. 

"Don't worry Hyung, we got those 2 hideous robot. You stop that old scientist." Kai, the best fighter in EXO-K said. "Catch me if you can!" With that, the doctor zoomed towards their laboratory with his jet pack. The other EXO-K started fighting with the robots while suho ran towards the laboratory with a laser gun in his hands. 

Walking in carefully, he saw him making a mess in their laboratory as he was searching for the crystal ball. "Stop before I shoot!" Suho warned as he aimed the gun towards the scientist. The scientist only smirked and continued searching, ignoring the laser gun in suho's hands.

Before suho could shoot the scientist's head, a female robot stopped him by hitting the laser gun of his hands and kicked him towards the wall. It was a very powerful kick causing some cracks forming on the wall when he landed on it. 

Dr. Bosconovitch laughed loudly when he saw that. "Meet my new invention! Alisa Bosconovitch. She looks like human, doesn't she?" The scientist said as he saw the black crystal ball on the ground. "Finally, I found you!" He said as he pick it up. 

Before suho can stop him, Alisa showed her two pair of chainsaw coming out from her arms. (Like the ones on the pic) with that, suho backed off. Dr. Bosconovitch laughed evilly seeing suho being to vulnerable. "See you next time!" He said and left with his robot, Alisa.

"Hyung!" D.O shouted when he saw suho laying on the ground, his left leg is in an awkward position. The rest helped him up. Suho glared at the other huge hole where the scientist and his robot left and cursed loudly, scaring the others. "They took the black crystal ball! He might use the crystal to destroy the whole world!" Suho shouted. "It's okay Hyung we will get it back! Let's bring you to the hospital, you must've broke your leg." Sehun said as the rest brought him towards the car. 

'I will get the crystal ball back.' Sehun thought, feeling determined that he will get it back for his Hyung. After that he joined the rest.

First chapter is up! Do comment!