027

Reset

Moon leaned back on her seat, her older brother glanced at her.

“Most girls would prefer riding with their boyfriends.” Minho said lightly.

“Well, most girls don’t have brothers who are usually away at a warzone.” She quipped, Minho’s brows rose.

“Kai said the meeting went well.”

“It went too well.” She replied.

“Moon, I know who the new CEO~”

“Don’t, oppa. Not now.”

“Moon, I don’t know what happened between you and doctor Park, but whatever’s bothering you~”

“Oppa, I didn’t know he’d be back in my life, you know. It took me a long time to forget about him, then I realized today, he…makes me so unsure of everything. And I don’t like that. I’m happy with Kai, and yes, we have to fix things between us, but Chanyeol…” She exhaled, Minho just nodded quietly.

“I know, Muwon. Oppa knows.”

 

 

Moon slid down from the car, ignoring the men working on her gate, front door and windows.

“Hey, little dumpling.” Joongki waved at her with a wrench in hand.

She trudged in the house and was soon tailed by her five dogs.

“Long day?” Gayoung was at the second floor living room. Moon sat across her.

“That person,” Moon said.

“What?” Gayoung didn’t look up from her magazine. Moon plopped on the carpeted floor and placed her head on Iron’s stomach.

“Kai’s cousin took over his position for the project with Samsung,” She stated as she played with Iron’s tail. Minjoon lay across her legs.

“Okay, you mentioned that,” Gayoung murmured.

“And his cousin happens to be Honeymoon Namja.” She finished off, Gayoung balked and tossed the magazine away.

“What?!” She half screamed, Moon shushed her.

“So, you’ll be working with him?”

Moon nodded.

“Wow, the world must really hate you.” Gayoung nodded.

“Thanks, very helpful.” Muwon sat up.

“Muwon~”

“I don’t know what I’m going to do. But Kai can’t know.”

“Don’t lie to Jongin.” Gayoung frowned.

“Unnie, he can’t know we met at the base, it would be too much.”

“Why hide that? So what if you two met there? Are you trying to cover up something? Moon,…do you actually have feelings for the guy? Because if you don’t, why do you seem so afraid that Kai would know you two are acquainted?”

“Unnie, if you want complications, then go, call Kai. You explain things to him.” She stood up and walked to her room.

 

 

 

“I got stuck in traffic.” Changwook announced as he entered the dining hall, Muwon was forking through her plate.

Minho looked at Gayoung then at his sibling.

“Hey, Moon.” Changwook kissed the top of her head before sliding on the seat beside her.

“Where have you been, hyung?” Joongki cleared his throat.

“I had to get a few things for the CCTV cameras. But it shall be finished tomorrow.” He nodded as Gayoung passed the plate of galbi to him.

“Why aren’t you eating? Not feeling well?” Changwook pressed his palm on her forehead, Moon dodged his hand.

Then they heard a loud honk from outside.

“I’ll be heading out. Don’t wait up.” She said quietly as she stood up, she grabbed her purse and headed towards the front door.

“It’s Kai.” Joongki was looking at the windows, Gayoung frowned.

“She doesn’t seem to be in a good mood.” Changwook blinked.

“She met Chanyeol this morning,”

“Ho ho ho!” Joongki howled, Minho silenced him with a look. Changwook looked confused.

“And he happened to be Haesung Medical’s CEO and guess what?” Minho chirped sarcastically.

“Also, a cousin of Kai.”

 

“Ho-holy .” Joongki stopped, Changwook snorted.

“Then the only thing left for Moon to do is to choose. Who does she like best or whatever.” Changwook nodded before taking a big spoonful.

 

 

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++