022

Reset

Minho watched in amusement as his sister spoke to her secretary while having breakfast.

“And, before you assume things, please look at our faces.” Moon gestured towards the male across her, her secretary blinked.

“He’s the eldest son, he should be president, not me.” Moon sighed, Minho smiled and shook the secretary’s hand.

“Nice to meet you, sir.” He stated.

“Same here, I hope my sister hasn’t been overworking you. I hear tales about her.” Minho teased before taking his coffee.

Moon ignored him.

“The meeting with Haesung has been finalized, ma’am. It’s next Monday. And like you said, I cleared your morning today.” He nodded and set his phone aside.

“Great, thanks. Did you tell Kai~” She asked carefully.

“About lunch? Yes, he said dinner would be fine.”

Moon nodded and dismissed him.

“Kai is?” Minho asked, Moon eyed her brother.

“How long will you be staying, oppa?” She asked, Minho’s smile grew bigger.

“Longer than you think.”

Muwon just stared at him.

“I requested for a discharge, a week before the accident. Now, I’m free and jobless.”

Moon couldn’t help but smile and run to him with open arms. Minho smiled and hugged his sister.

“So, I’m looking for a job.” Minho opened up, Moon laughed.

 

“I spoke to abeoji about it.” Minho said, he was clad in denim jeans and a white button down, he was holding onto Max, Minjoon and Bella’s leashes.

“Really? What did he say?”

“He is glad that I’m back, and that he leaved it up to you and me.”

Moon nodded as she patted Iron’s head.

“Where are we going, Moon?”

“The vet, I’ve known her since college, and she’s really good.” Moon stated as they reached the corner.

“How do you keep up with these five?” Minho chuckled.

“Oppa, I can keep up with Oh Sehun, five sled dogs is nothing.” She mused and hooked arms with him.

“So, this Kai person?” Minho asked, Moon winced.

“Your brother was the captain of Alpha Team, I pay attention to things.” Minho said, his eyes landed on the necklace around her neck, his brows rose briefly.

“We’ve been together for a year.”

“And?” He pressed.

“He’s Haesung’ CEO.”

“I wasn’t asking for his status, Moon.” Minho said, Muwon glanced at him.

“Does he make you happy?”

“Of course.” She rolled her eyes at him, Minho just shrugged.

 

 

Kai smiled as he opened the folder.

“Ya, your workload has been lessened.”

He grinned and stood up to greet the male with a hug.

“It’s good to have you back.” He stated.

“Yeah, I just stepped on South Korean soil and now I’ve been forced to,” He looked at the nameplate on the table.

“To be CEO of the company.”

“Our family’s company.” Kai corrected him, the male grinned.

“How about we grab lunch somewhere? Like authentic Korean food? You said you wanted to introduce your girlfriend to me.” He asked as he followed Kai out of the room.

“That was the plan, but her brother suddenly came home, so maybe dinner.”

“Arasso, tell me the address and I’ll be there.” The taller male grinned before leaving Kai by the elevators.

 

 

“It hasn’t been a week, a project already?” Minho queried as they reached the building.

“Nothing new there.” She shrugged as Moon pushed the doors.

“I think Max has some unfinished business here, go ahead. ” Minho nodded at her. Moon, along with the four dogs entered Gayoung’s clinic.

“Muwon!” She was greeted by one of her neighbors.

“How have you been, ahjumma?” Moon smiled as she sat beside the lady and her friend.

“Here to bring Coco for a check up?” She asked her politely.

“Moon, finally.” Gayoung appeared by the counter.

“Did you even eat before leaving the house?” Moon questioned her.

“Uhmm, not yet. So, Kai called, he was saying something about dinner, with all our friends?”

“Huh? I thought it was just the two of us.” Moon blinked, Gayoung shrugged at her.

“There’s only four, where’s Max?” She looked around.

“Outside, unnie, let me get this straight, Kai said about dinner and~”

She heard the doors opened behind her, then she saw her friend pause and stared at the person who had just entered. Moon even heard her two ahjumma neighbors sigh.

She spun around, her brother was looking around.

“Oh, Moon. Here.” He handed her the leash.

“Thanks.” Moon blinked and face Gayoung again, who was still staring at her sibling.

“Unnie?”

No response.

Great.

“Gayoung unnie.” She poked her arm, Gayoung blinked and looked at her.

“Can I leave them here? I have things to do and I’ll have secretary Noh to pick them up before lunch, okay?”

Gayoung just nodded, still looking at Minho.

“Unnie, meet my eldest brother, Minho oppa. Oppa this is Gayoung unnie, she’s a vet and a good friend of mine.”

Minho smiled and stretched out his palm to her, Gayoung blinked and shook it.

“Nice to meet you, thank you for keeping my nieces and nephews safe.” Minho said with a kind smile.

“Y—yes.” Gayoung breathed, Moon rolled her eyes and left the clinic.

 

 

“No, I don’t understand.” Moon sighed, she was walking a few steps behind her brother, and the two were at a car dealership.

Minho was checking out some new models.

“He called you? How could you let him take control of my schedule?” She chewed on her lower lip.

“Don’t, I’ll call him. I don’t even know anything about this party.” She said before ending the call. Minho glanced at his sibling.

“You needed at work? I can handle this Moon. You can go.”

“No, I just took the day off. And abeoji told me to introduce you the company this afternoon.” She grinned as he grimaced.

“So, let’s get you dressed up after you buy a car. Which I don’t understand why, oppa, you have four cars at home, why need~”

Minho’s eyes landed on the new Mercdes Benz and jogged away from her.

“Nice.” She huffed and chose to sit. Then her phone started to ring.

“Kai, what are you doing?” She asked as she answered.

“Party at your place, well not~”

“Kai, you should have told me before you started inviting people.” She stated.

“Moon, we’ve done this countless of times, and I want you to meet~”

“I can’t have a party at my place tonight, my brother’s back and I have Gayoung unnie over.”

“Muwon, it’s just a party. Why are you so irritated? I just wanted to welcome you back, you were gone for a long time.”

Moon exhaled.

“Kai, please, not tonight. I have things to do, I haven’t discussed much with my brother and the company. Kai…I just got back, I need to rest.”

“Moon, you don’t have to be mad~”

“I’m not, just give me time to set things straight before you start partying okay? Call me later.” She sighed before ending the call, a few cars away, Minho was watching his sister as the manager blabbered beside him.

He shook his head.

Moon dropped her phone in her purse before stepping out of the dealership.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++