You and Me

Our Story
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Minhyun's P.o.V:

2013, November 4

Hot streams of liquid slid down my cheeks as I overlooked the blonde beauty lying upon the white bed in the empty and quiet room. He looked peaceful and yet still dazzling and beautiful with his eyes closed and his chest rising slowly along with his breath. 

I still remember clearly what had happened just 10 hours ago and it is something I will perhaps, always remember for the rest of my life. Currently, I'm in the hospital watching over my lover, Ren, as he lay asleep and unconscious on the hospital bed. The room is completely quiet and empty except for the light beeping sound of the medical machines connected to Minki. I continued to cry as I watched over my lover, wondering when he'll open those pretty eyes of his or when he'll be able to open his pink lips and smile while calling out my name. I sat there quietly as I slowly remember what had occurred just 10 hours ago when it was still November 3... Ren's birthday.

2013, November 3

As soon as the clock struck 12, it is then November 3, the blissful day where my beloved Ren was born. I had texted him then, wishing him Happy Birthday, at perfect 12 a.m. because I wanted to be the first person to celebrate his birthday.

Minki-ah, Happy Birthday! Today is the day where Heavens brought you to my side and I wanted you to know just how grateful I am to have you by my side and just how blessed I am with your existence in my life. I love

Please log in to read the full chapter