arrival

Idol life

Zelo

Sang Yi was dozing off and she fell asleep on my shoulder. This was normal. People always thought we were a couple. But we've just been close since 5th grade when we both joined TS. A few hours later she woke up. "How many more hours ?" She asked tiredly. "Just 2 more.. You can keep sleeping." 
"My head hurts.." She whined cutely. Cutely? Aish Zelo shut up. I reached into my backpack and gave her some pain medication. "Thank you." She hugged me and took the pill. Soon enough she knocked out again. 

We finally arrived in California. "Hey.. Wake up.." I lightly shook her and she woke up. We all grabbed our carry on bags and made our way to the door. Once we stepped out we were swarmed with fans. This wasn't new. We smiled at them and continued to the car that was waiting for us. The guys and I were in a car while the girls were in another one. 

The car brought us to a house. "Alright guys. B.A.P you'll be on the second floor. Same roommates. Girls Era, third floor. Same roommates. We brought our stuff up to our rooms.

Sang Yi

I shared my room with Ahri. "Wahh. I'm so tired." She said and flopped on her bed. "Same..." 
"Unni.. Do you think we can do this?" Ahri asked. "Yes. We can handle anything! Don't you trust me?" 
"I do. You know that. But what if we fail. Mr. xxx is always challenging us." She said annoyed. "He just wants us to succeed." I told her 
After unpacking we went downstairs for dinner. "So? How do you like the new house??" Manager unni asked. "Its nice!!" Eun Byeol said cheerfully. "So you'll be starting school tomorrow."