Survival

Idol life

Sang Yi

The girls and I were called to our boss's office. His secretary told us to wait in the waiting room. A few minutes later B.A.P showed up. They were our friends since our trainee days. We were always together and we always collaborated with them. "Hey, did he call you guys to?" Yongguk asked. I nodded. "Do you know what its about?" I asked. He shook his head. Junhong plopped himself next to me. "What if he finally decides to put us in one whole group?" Junhong said. "Yeah yeah sure." I laughed and lightly hit his arm. Suddenly the door opened and our boss was standing there. "Come on in." He said. We took our seats in his office . "So, you guys are very popular. You've made it very far in only 2 years. I'm very proud. But we would like to spice things up a bit. How would you feel if you guys went to school abroad?" We all widened our eyes. School??? Abroad??? "Not just go to school and no activities. You'll stil perform and write music. But we'll also be filming you. See how you can balance school work and music." He explained. The room was quiet.. School... Really.... We don't really have a choice. But it would be nice to finish school. Our schedule has been keeping us away from school. I looked over at Yongguk and he nodded, because we were both leaders we looked to each other. "Okay, we're in.." 

After talking it over we were dismissed. "You think its a good idea?" Zelo asked me. I nodded. "Our schedulels get in the way of our education. Maybe we should just get school done with?" I suggested. "If thats what you think is right then I will stand by you." I smiled at him and he threw his arm over my shoulders. Zelo has been my best friend since we joined TS. 

The next week we were leaving. We were going to California. "This is gonna be fun.." Daehyun said boredly. "Hey, we have to finish school. We can't be idols forever." Yongguk said. "Yeah but we're slaying the music charts. We're making so much money." Said Youngjae."Who knows, we might like it." I tried reasoning. 
Once we settled into the plane we started to relax. I sat next to Zelo. "Do you think we have what it takes to pull this off?" I asked him. "Yeah of course. We've all been through hell and worse. We got this." He reassured me. Soon I started to doze off and I fell asleep.