My Lovely Morning

Be the Moon to my Night Sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                                        

                                                                                                                  Give this cutie a hug

The next morning I was really sleepy I didn't want to get up then I remembered what happen yesterday, I smiled and looked at Ilhoon who was still asleep his breathing was so gentle I gave him a peck and cuddled up to him and felt him hold me so tighly yet still gentle.His warmth made feel so sleepy I buried my face on his chest.

"You awake?" he said

"Hm?"

"You're still sleepy aren't you?"

"Ne"

He gave me a kiss on head and rest his chin on top. Enjoying the sweet moment a soft furry ball jumps on top of Ilhoon and he looks to his side and I get up. It was the kitten.

"When did you get here?" he pet the kitten gently smiling as he was holding my waist with his other arm as he gets up.

"I have no idea how the cat got up on the bed it was in its own bed in the corner just sleeping."

"I guess it wanted to cuddle with us" we laughed as I got up frim the bed and went to the kitchen to prepare some breakfast. I was so hungry but I made it enough for Ilhoon and I to eat. Suddenly a pair of hands wrapped around my waist I knew who it was, I turned to look at Ilhoon smiling at me sleepishly and I gave him a little kiss and turned back making breakfast.

"What are you making?"

"A soup."

"Which soup is it?"

"Sundubu Jjidae (Soft Tofu Stew)"

"I'll make you a mocha since you look tired and have no energy." the warmth of his arms left my waist.

"I do have some energy! I''m just still sleepy."I pouted

"Aigoo~ You soo adorable!" I smiled at him while he was making some mocha which I had for a while.

"Here you go." he kisses my cheek and I look at the drink.......It was adorable! He did like a little cat on it. It was sooo cute!

                                                                                      Just to give you an image of it unless you are lost.

                                                                                             

"Your so sweet!" I gave him a hug as I put down the spoon in the counter of the kitchen. He took my embarce and looked at me.

"I don't want to distract you because you cooking so I'll just sit down at the table and we can just chat until the fod is ready."

"Ok oppa I just needs to be cooked a little more and I'll tell you when its ready."

I was taking care of the soup as I was talking to Ilhoon as well, we were talking about going to some places since school is almost over. We didn't get to go to school today because they said it would be close for today, well Eunkwang told us that when he called Ilhoon asking where he has been. Hehe his reaction was adorable when the leader was getting on to him for not telling him he was going to stay at my place, he did worry him though. If I was in Eunkwang's place then I would have done the same thing. I served the stew on two plates and placed them on the table where Ilhoon was sitting at and sat down in front of him.

"How is it?" I asked.

"Haven't tried it yet don't rush baby. I'll eat well." he said smiling I blushed,  he called me "baby". He takes a sip and the looks at me.

"Is it bad?" with the nervous running trough my spine I felt nervous fo what he would say. I usually cook it like how I was taught and to me it was good but I don't know about someone else trying it.

"It's really delicious!" he took a spoonful and I laugh because he was eating it so fast.

"Don't eat too fast or your tummy will hurt later." by the time I was half done with mine he was already done.

"I won't." he waited for me to be done. While I was eating he was staring at me, I look up and smiled and looked away.

"Yah kajima (don't do that) I want to see your beautiful eyes."

"Oppa!"i blushed and he laughed and stood up and took the chair amd sat next to me holding my waistI had the spoon in my mouth and I turned to look at him smiling.

"Haven't you notcied how shimmery your eyes look today?"

I put the spoon down and brushed my hair back with my hand.

"I usually don't focus on that, I'm not THAT pretty." I said giggling. He smilies and kissed me I love the feeling of his warm lips touching mine. I departed from the kiss and gave him a hug.

"_____________-ah wanna go somewhere? Or do you wanna stay here and be together?" he asked.

"Ummmm I don't know what do you wanna do?'' 

"Why don't we go to the fair?"

"Sure!" I finish my stew and went to change quickly and Ilhoon was waiting for me in the living room I put on my earcuffs and went to the living room seeing Ilhoon looking at me and smirk.

"I like your earcuffs I didn't knew you had a bad girl side." he said and I smile

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter