Feeling Better**

Be the Moon to my Night Sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                                  

 

Your POV

It has been about 5 weeks since the accident had happen those were really bad memories I don't want to remember them ever again. Ilhoon and I have been starting to talk to each other more. I only hung out with Sungjae ,who is still like my big brother, and Ilhoon who has always been on my side to help me when I need him. Suprisingly those prep girls or mostly the leader hasn't bothered these weeks every since the insident happen but at the same time I felt relaxed and finally in my life in school I had peace. It took a while for my huge biruse to heal but I'm finally feeling ok, for about three weeks my stomach would hurt when it was digesting the food I was eating. Now I'm feeling better when I eat now my stomach just stings but my burise wasn't as bad like it was before now its just a little burise.

When I was in the hospital still upset about what happen Sungjae went to go get a water bottle for me. Ilhoon looked at me and said

"To make you happy I will show you my ageyo"he said smiling," because anyone's smile will brighten someone's day I looked at him and then I faced him.

"il-dohagi irun gwiyomi i-dohagi i-do gwiyomi sam-dohagi sam-un gwiyomi"

I started to smile and laugh it was my favorite the "Gwiyomi Song" I remember how happy I get when my parents sung it for me when I was young. It was like the only thing that made me happy. Ilhoon smiled at me 

"See! Your smile has brighten my day."he said. I smiled and pouted when he said that.

I felt so much better then after getting out of the hospital Ilhoon and Sungjae were so sweet to give me gifts and a hug it was just too sweet. I will remember that for years to come. When school was over Sungjae and Ilhoon walked with me out the school because ever since what happen and me getting out of the hospital they never left my side.

"Hey _________-ah wanna hang out over are place tomorrow??" Sungjae asked.

"Yeah you should! We can introduce you to are other 5 members there's 7 of us" Ilhoon said.

I thought about it so why not? I wanna meet the members of BTOB also I like there songs. I love how Ilhoon raps though in their songs.

"Sure why not? I'll go." I said as they cheerfully jumps around and gave me a group hug. They act so much like kids.

As I was going to walk home before I even left Ilhoon was running towards me and stops in front of me breathing heavingly and I looked at him worried.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah" he took a deep breath,"Umm can I......have your number??" he said nervously as he stands up straight and scratches the back of his head. I smiled and giggled

"Ne" I wrote down my number on a piece of paper,"here you go." he took it and smiled

"Thanks"he said

"Ilhoon hurry up we have to go to practice!" Sungjae yells.

Before he left he gave me a hug and said "Always smile noona."

I put a big smile before he left as he smiled back and waved. I waved back and left home.

Ilhoon's POV

''Aish hyung you what took you long??" Sungjae asked laughing.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter