A Sweet Kiss from You~

Be the Moon to my Night Sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                                                 

The next day I was getting ready for the party Ilhoon invited me to and I ended up worring what to wear. At least it was still morning so I called Sungjae and asked if he could come with me to the mall so I can find something to wear for the party. To be honest I was panicing on what to wear, I didn't have much nice dresses so I needed help from my best friend ,Sungjae, I could count on him as he tells me if I look good or bad in something. I needed someone who was honest so I had to ask Sungjae to come with me to the mall plus it didn't start until 7:00 so I had plenty of time.

"Sure I'll go with you since I have nothing to do here in the apartment I'm bored too." said Sungjae.

"Awesome!" I said excited and relief at the same time.

As I got out of the building Sungjae was already out and we got in my car and I drove to the mall with Sungjae. The first place that I could go for dresses is STYLENANDA I needed one not too fancy. I was having a hard time which on I should get until Sungjae came up to me with a ribbed knit v-neck dress colored beige.

"Try this one on!" he said like a child I laughed when he said that I'm glad he is a like an older brother to me.

"Ok." I went to try it on as he brought me a pair a beige heels too. I never thought he has a good taste in clothes for a girl, but dang I think it was a good idea for him to come along to pick my clothes even though I was suppose to be the one who was gonna pick the clothes so he could say if I look good in it or not but that changed quickly. I came out of the dresser and looked up at Sungjae who was smiling at me when I came out.

"You look very beautiful." he said with a sweet childlish smile.

"Gomabseubnida oppa." I said giggling.

As I bought the dress with the heels and Sungjae wanted to buy some bubble tea so I went with him as he asked what I wanted but I told him I'll buy it but just like Ilhoon I got defeated and I let HIM buy it which I didn't like when they do that but oh well.

After hanging out in the mall for a little bit something on the road catches my eye.

"Oppa..." I said worriedly

"Buo?(What?)" he said.

"Is that.......a kitten on the road?" As I try to look at it it slowly starts to move its was grey with white and had it look like it had icey blue eyes. The more I look at it. It stumble.

"I think it is."he said as I gave him the bag with the clothes I bought with Sungjae. On the right side of the parking lot a car was moving toward the direction of the kitten. My eyes went wide and I made a run for it to catch the kitten as the car didn't stop with the cat in my hands someone catches me and jumped out of the way cause the car was going fast as I see Sungjae stop running toward me. I look at the person who was holding me...................it was Ilhoon.

"Yah! Are you ok ___________?!" Sungjae asked as he looked at me and Ilhoon terrified. I couldn't stop looking at Ilhoon I was still in shock.

"We're ok," he said taking a breath," Aish! That babo! Is he blind can't he see there was a women on the road?" he looked very annoyed, he put me down and saw what was in my hands.

"Oh! Who this little fella?"he said with a smile on his face and petting the little thing as Sungjae hovered us because he was so tall, 5'11, yeah he is pretty tall, he petted the kitten as well as he was hiding my dress and heels that was in the bag. I'm glad he did that because I don't want Ilhoon to ask about it.

It was 6:30 and I was laying on the floor of the living room starting at the ceiling. Why is it that I can't stop thinking about Ilhoon? Just thinking about him why do I get butterflies in my stomach? As I still gaze at the ceiling something soft touches my cheek I turn my head and it was the kitten I just saved then remembering being saved by Ilhoon. I pet the kitten as its icey blue eyes glisten at me then I got a text message from Eunkwang which I gave him my number before we left the mall when I was with Ilhoon.

"Remeber the party starts at 7:00 Ilhoon told me about it so I'm just remebering you so you dont for get ;)"

"Thanks Oppa :)" I replied.

As I put my phone down I look at the bag I bought from STYLENADA  I sighed but the I smiled thinking about Ilhoon again what is this feeling? Could I be in love with him? Have I been seduce with out knowing?! I laughed about myself freaking out about that then I got up from the floor and grabbe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter