Chapter 4

Sentimental

double update xoxo

 

 

Chanyeol was happy to notice that Kyungsoo was back to his regular self the next day. Kyungsoo fed him bits of his bibimbap and had even wiped his mouth for him without any awkward glances or forced conversations. Their friends even stopped the teasing. Baekhyun barely looked up at them and was quiet the entire lunch period. Chanyeol felt things were finally turning out okay. Just as he was about to pack up his things and head onto his next class, Kyungsoo’s hand comes down to clasp at his wrist.

 

“Yeah, Soo?” he asks without looking at him. He looks over his belongings to make sure he has everything-

 

“I wanted to talk to you about prom.”

 

Chanyeol looks confusedly at Kyungsoo and then his eyes widened. With finals and everything coming up he was embarrassed to think about how he completely forgot about prom.

 

“Ah yeah, what about it? We’re still going together aren’t we?” he asks, with a nervous chuckle. Kyungsoo looks away at that. Sweat starts building on Chanyeol’s palms as he wipes them hastily on his jeans.

 

“The thing is, Jongin asked me to go with him,” Kyungsoo confesses. Chanyeol wasn’t surprised as the younger had already mentioned it to him about asking Kyungsoo but the fact that his best friend was hesitating was not a good sign.

 

He shuffles from foot to foot. “And?”

 

“I said yes.”

 

Chanyeol’s mouth gapes open. His eyes revealed the betrayal hidden beneath them and Kyungsoo quickly stood up and placed his hands on his hips.

 

“Since you said we were only going as friends, this is practically the same thing isn’t it? We’ll still head there together, only Jongin is tagging along. I told him we’re going as friends as well,” Kyungsoo says with a smile, as if he was trying to convince Chanyeol that this was a great idea. Chanyeol is still in disbelief. He didn’t want Jongin there at all. He can barely stand Jongin’s face for five seconds, how can he last a whole night with him? He only wanted to spend time with his best friend. But he doesn’t exactly want to sound needy.

 

So he forces a wide smile.

 

“Ah of course, the more the merrier,” he says and it would’ve fooled anyone but Kyungsoo frowns.

 

“Are you sure? I can tell him I changed my mind,” Kyungsoo says.

 

Chanyeol shakes his head quickly. “No, no I’m good. Ah, gotta go, professor- homework still gotta-yeah.” He quickly grabs his bag and runs out of the cafeteria leaving Kyungsoo feeling guilty. It was obvious Chanyeol wasn’t comfortable with Jongin tagging along. But he was sure that he’d be ecstatic the younger was coming.  Maybe he was nervous because he still had a crush on him?

 

That thought leaves his stomach churning.

 

*

 

Chanyeol lays in bed that night without rest. He tosses and turns but he can’t stop thinking about how it’s going to be terrible with the three of them. Jongin and Kyungsoo are definitely going to spend the whole night together and leave him as the third wheel.

 

He rarely thought about prom after he asked Kyungsoo but when he did think about it, he planned out the entire evening for just the two of them. He would bring his motorbike to Kyungsoo’s house and they would ride to the venue together. They’d dance a little and eat and then probably leave early so they can head down to the beach because Kyungsoo loved walking the beach during nighttime. Then Kyungsoo could just crash back at his place; a lot of his clothes were left behind there anyway.

 

But now he doesn’t know what to feel with the addition of Jongin in his plans. They’ll have to take a taxi because his motorbike certainly can’t hold another person. Jongin will probably want to stay the whole night at the venue since he actually paid for his ticket. Kyungsoo and Jongin will probably dance together.

 

And if Jongin’s lucky…Kyungsoo will end up going home with him for that night.

 

Chanyeol yells into his pillow and kicks his long legs, knocking his blankets to the floor.

 

His face turns red at the thought of them two being intimate. Was Kyungsoo even a ? Did he want to lose it during prom if he was? He knows a lot of people anxious to have their first times on prom night. He certainly wasn’t thinking about that at all when he asked Kyungsoo.

 

Chanyeol’s face heats up and all that pops into his head is Baekhyun’s smug grin and teasing smirks about the two of them doing that.

 

No, no, no!

 

He will not disrespect Kyungsoo that way.

 

It was dirty.

 

What would Kyungsoo even think?

 

But the more he thought about it the more his mind wandered. Would Kyungsoo like to dominate him or would he be the submissive one? Chanyeol imagines throwing down Kyungsoo’s small body onto his bed, seeing him bounce from the roughness of it. He imagines looking down at him while taking off his clothes and having the smaller do the same to him. He imagines Kyungsoo's face flushed a pretty pink hue. It certainly would be out of this world; Kyungsoo rarely let himself go and to see him, in his room, all to himself- Chanyeol shivers. Surely it would be a grand sight. 

 

Sweat builds at his temple as he picks up his blanket from the floor and covers himself with it.

 

Or would Kyungsoo be the one to tug his head down and dominate him with kisses full of passion, nipping at his ears, and throwing his tall limbed body down to straddle him. He has been working out lately and his arms have started to look so nice. The way they flex when he picks up his waterbottle and the way stray water drops drip down the corner of his mouth and down his neck. And those lips, soft and plush. How he chews on them absentmindedly, eyebrows furrowed as he gets lost in thought. The way he pushes up his glasses on his nose, eyes completely focused on his work, humming when Chanyeol taps him for attention and he scratches the space behind his ears. He doesn’t even realize when his hands reached under his boxers and gets a firm grip on his length. It’s all a blur when he shakes and shudders as he himself. He loses himself on thoughts. Thoughts on how Kyungsoo’s tongue darts out to the area around his mouth when Chanyeol tries feeding him and gets him messy. How his eyes widen and are so attentive when Chanyeol rambles and how he pats his thigh after he gets a good score on his test, hands dangerously close to his d-

 

Chanyeol muffles his groan into his pillow as he comes. He smiles, delirious in his high, when a frown replaces it and his eyes widen and become panicked.

 

“, what the did I just do?”

 


a/n: i was supposed to take it slow oops

prom nights soon~~~