Secret

Hopeless Dreamer

"Sure," i say and he sits next to me.

"Oh, by the way, my name is Luhan," the boy tells me.

"I'm Yoona," i say.

The teacher walks into the classroom and the bell rings. Great, now i have to endure two hours of boring! 

"Okay class, i'm going to pair you guys randomly. If you don't like your partner too bad, you and your partner will work on a project and you are able to choose what subject you want. If i like your presentation or i like your ideas then you will get an A, you guys will have a week to accomplish this project," the teacher says as she grabs a piece of paper.

"Listen very carefully, because i won't say it twice. Kai with Sunny, Dongwoo with Sungyeol, Luhan with Hani," the teacher says but then she gets cut off.

"What?!"

I look behind me and this girl has a really pissed off face, i'm guessing she's Hani.... Right next to her is the cute boy from earlier...

"As i said before, if you don't like your partner then too bad. Yoona with Myungsoo," my teacher continues but gets cut off again.

"Who the heck is Luhan, and who's Yoona," Hani questions.

"Will you shut it," the teacher yells.

"Only if Myungsoo and i are partners," Hani says as she clings onto the cute boy.

So his name is Myungsoo....

"That's it, go to the principal's office right now," the teacher says pointing at the door.

"Fine," Hani says as she slams the door on her way out.

"She just ruined the mood, anyways just search up your name i'm putting this paper on the whiteboard," the teacher says as she gets a magnet, posts the paper, and sits down at her desk.

Since, i already know who my partner is, i walk towards Myungsoo.

"Hi, i'm Yoona," i say.

"I'm guessing you already know who i am since you approached me but call me L," he says coldly.

Gosh, can he at least look at me?

"So what do you want to do for the project," i ask him.

"I'm not going to do it, you can do it if you want but i'm not going to do it. By the way if you want, you can come to my party today at my house," he tells me.

"Thanks but i don't think i can go," i say.

"Whatever," he says as he rolls his eyes.

The bell rings

I grab my stuff and i walk to my next class...

"Yoona!!"

I turn around and someone hugs me.

"What's your next class," the person says she breaks the hug.

I noticed that it was Yuri, " Yuri, my next class is PE, what about you?"

 "I have PE too, let's walk to class together," she says and we start to walk to the locker rooms.

We walk inside the locker rooms and we start to get dressed for PE. Once, we're done, we walk out to the field. I notice Myungsoo sitting at a bench wearing PE clothes. What a coincidence, he has PE too...

"Do you like him," Yuri asks me.

"I just think he's cute," I say.

"That's Kim Myungsoo, people call him L. His girlfriend is Hani and she can be aggressive sometimes but she can be nice at times too. Anyways, it's rumored that his dad is the principal of this University."

"How do you know this much about him?"

"I have my sources," Yuri says.

"Okay... But he asked me if I wanted to go to his party...."

"You should go," she says.

"But I don't think my dad will let me," I say.

"I'll go too and we can hang out, just persuade your dad."

"I'll see what I can do...."

My House

So, today I basically found out that Myungsoo is literally in all of my classes.... And I decided to toughen up and ask my dad if I could go to Myungsoo's party at his house. I wait for my dad to come home and the entrance door opens. My dad comes out and he puts his shoes away.

"Hey dad...."

"What do you want Yoona?"

"I was wondering if I could go to a party..."

"Why do you want to be going to a party, you should be studying or doing your homework," he yells at me.

"Well, I want to go and relieve some stress...."

"If anyone in this house should be relieving stress, it should be me. This is why you go to Harvard and not Yale," he says.

"I asked mom and she said I could go."

"And you think you can still go," he asks.

"Maybe...."

He starts to laugh and then he tells me," go to your room."

"This is why I hate you," I say and I run upstairs.

I go inside my room, slam the door, and I start to cry into my pillow... Someone opens the door and pats my back.... I look to who it is and it's my little brother.

"I don't know if this will make you feel better but I found this in dads desk," he says handing me a picture.

I look at the picture and it's dad kissing a woman that isn't mom.. Dad, has been cheating on mom.... If dad can have secrets can't I?

A: Sneak out of the house and go to Myungsoo's party

B: Threaten dad about the picture and make him take you to the party

C: Stay at home and hide dads secret

D: Show mom the picture