Harvard

Hopeless Dreamer

Yoona's POV

I wake up at the sound of my alarm clock ringing... It's so annoying... I get up from my bed and i start to get ready for school. I brush my teeth, wash my hair and face, and then i put on my nerdy clothes. I basically wear a big sweater and blue jeans... Most importantly, i don't forget to wear my glasses, i don't wear them because i want to look nerdy, i wear them for my prescription. I walk downstairs and i see my mom making breakfast, my dad reading a newspaper, and my little brother eating his breakfast.

"Good morning, mom, dad, Yoonho," i say.

"Your report card for last semester came in the mail today," my dad says holding up an envolope.

"Did i get good grades," i ask.

"Why dont you check yourself," he says as throws the envolope towards me.

I catch it and i open the envolope. I grab the paper inside and i open up the paper. I look at it very closely, i got an A for science, an A for U.S. History, an A for English, an A for Math, an A for Health, and an A for P.E.

"I got all A's," i say.

"Good job," my mom says.

"Just A's not A+'s," my dad asks.

"Just A's," i say.

"Next time get all A's," my dad says.

"Okay," i say as i grab a banana and i walk out of my house.

Gosh, i hate my dad, he can't at least be happy that i got all A's. I don't think he got all A+'s when he was my age. 

"Ouch," i say as i accidently bump into someone and my glasses fall onto the floor.

"I'm sorry," a boy says as he picks up my glasses and hands them to me.

"Thanks," i say as i grab my glasses and i put them on.

I look at the boy and he looks like he's my age.... I just forget about him and i continue walking to Harvard. Apparently, Harvard's acceptance rate is 4.1%. And i was one of the lucky 4.1% people that got accepted. My mom was very proud of me when i got into Harvard but my dad was like,'why did you go into Harvard? You should've went to Yale, Yale is better than Harvard.' He's so annoying and he's never thankful for having a great daughter like me.... 

I walk inside Harvard and i go inside my first class, Science. I look around the classroom, looking to find if i know anyone but i can't find anyone... I take a seat in the middle of the classroom and I look at the classroom door as it opens, a good looking boy walks inside the classroom. I stare at him, my eyes are glued to him. He starts to walk past me and to the back of the classroom. He starts to talk with his friends and i think his girlfriend... That's not fair, all the good looking guys have a girlfriend...

"Can i sit here," someone asks me.

I look to where the voice came from, it's the same boy that i bumped into....

 

Options:

A: "Sure."

B: "No."

C: "Someone's already sitting next to me."

D: Don't respond, and pretend like you didn't hear him