Party

Hopeless Dreamer

I am going to this party, Dad has secrets, if he does why can't I? I put on a mini dress and black flats, i lock my bedroom door and i decided to sneak out through the window in my room that is right next to a tree. I climb out of the window, carefully going on the tree and sliding down. Even though I do feel bad, I'm going to have fun at this party. Luckily, Myungsoo's house isn't that hard to find because of the loud music and people yelling. I look at his house and maybe I shouldn't go to this party... No, you're going to this party Yoona, my devil side says to me. But you have to be a good girl, my angelic side says. Think about how fun it's going to be, my devil side says. Yeah, it's probably going to be fun.... I walk inside of the house and the first thing I smell is liqour... It reeks of that smell... 

"Yoona," I hear someone say my name.

"Yuri," I say as I hug her.

"Did your dad let you go to this party," Yuri asks.

"No, I actually sneaked out of the house, but don't tell anyone."

"Wow, what a rebel! You want a drink, you're sweating a lot," Yuri asks as she hands me a cup.

"Thanks," I say as I drink it all in one go.

"Gosh, you were thirsty Yoona..," she says as she pours me more of the drink.

I finish it one go again and I say," this water tastes weird..."

Yuri laughs and says," you're funny Yoona, that's not water that's vodka."

"What!?!? Oh my gosh, mom would not be happy and dad would especially be angry...."

"Yoona calm down, they're not here... Today, let all your troubles go,'' Yuri tells me.

"Fine.... Today, I'm not going to be Im Yoona.... I'm going to go search for a bathroom... I think I drank too much," I say and I try to move through a crowd of people.

It's so hard to move especially since people are waving their hands in the air so they're smacking me with their arms. But I finally reach the stairs. I walk up the stairs and open random doors. The first one, I saw people making out so I immediately told them sorry and closed the door. The second one was a bed and no one was in there. The third one was a bathroom but before I could even use it, someone opens the shower curtain. 

"Hey, aren't you Yoon?"

I look at the boy in front of me, he reeks of liquor, he must have drank a lot.

"It's actually Yoona, Myungsoo," I say.

"Whatever, so you actually came... I didn't think you would come.."

"Well, I wanted to have a little fun," I say.

"Then let's have some fun..."

Myungsoo walks towards me, grabs my arm, and drags me towards the second room. He puts me on the bed and he smirks.

"What are you doing? You're dating Hani!!"

"She doesn't have to know... Plus, you said you wanted a little fun... Every girl in school wants me, so you should consider yourself lucky..."

I know that I'm supposed to let myself go today but maybe this is too much....

 

Options:

A: Let's do this

B: Get out of the house

C: Scream

D: Find and tell Hani what's happening