Four

How I Got My Baby

(One week later)

“Changmin, is it really alright?” big doe eyes turn to look at me in anxiety.

“Of course it’s alright. If you had agreed to let them come visit you in the hospital, you would not be having the jitters now right, baby?” I caressed his smooth hair back, well, what’s left of his hair.  When they operated on him they had to shave away some of his hair.  It is not that obvious though with the big patch on his head. Still, he looked adorable.  He will always look good in my eyes. Cheesy much right? I know! I can’t help it. I love him so so much.  In the past week we’ve gotten closer than ever and I’ve never been happier.

“Shim Changmin! I wanted to look my best when I first meet them.  And looking like a raggedy doll that’s been run over by a truck is not my definition of looking my best,” he huffed, puffing up his cheeks.

D’awwwww he looks so adorable I almost can’t control myself.  I just want to jump him right now.  But control Shim, control…you can do this.  Even though he will just be in the room opposite mine, where I can just sneak into at any time during the night and do all sorts of erted things to him like I have fantasized to do for so long, god I need to get my hormones under control.  He is still recovering damn it!  Okay….okay…better not dwell on it for long before some ‘thing’ comes up heh.

“Come on Jae…my parents have been dying to meet you.  Don’t think too much about it okay baby,” I said as I slipped a finger down his smooth cheeks.  Gah…his cheek is so smooth…I wonder if he is smooth all over? Maybe I can run my tongue down that y body, trace the tattoo decorating his back and…SHIM CHANGMIN! My conscience gave me a tight slap. The boy had just been discharged from the hospital damn it!! I bit the inside of my cheeks to get my raging hormones under control

Taking a deep breath, he nodded his head with a look of grim determination on his face.  I quickly run out to open the door of my car for him.  I need to be there in case he got dizzy again and falls flat on his face. Nuh-uh…that’s not happening on MY watch. 

Taking his hand, I led him out of the car and placed one hand on the small of his back just in case.  Hey! That’s a good an excuse as anything. It’s not because I want to hold on to that slender and slim waist okay! But before I even had the chance to ring the doorbell, the door was almost ripped open by my youngest sister.

“Oppa!! Welcome home!” she practically shrieked.

I saw Jaejoong flinch at her loud tone, I hope it didn’t do any damage to his still recovering ear, but he smiled at her vivaciousness nevertheless.  My youngest sister, Jessica, had always had the bubbliest personality, the same as my other sister, Chae RIn.  The both of them could bring the house down, literally, and I hope that at least they would make Jaejoong feel welcomed and comfortable in our home. As for me, I’d rather be the one to make him feel all flustered and hot and bothered hehehe…buuuut back to Jessica.

“Wow, I think only half the neighbourhood heard that.  Shriek louder, why don’t you,” I smacked her on her shoulder.

“Ow! Oppa! You meanie! Anyway I was not welcoming you,” she retorted sassily. “Jaejoong Oppa, welcome to our humble abode. Come! Come with me and leave your luggage to the Lord Voldermean over there,” she continued while snatching him away and leading my baby further into the house.

Jaejoong looked helplessly over his shoulder at me, but I just signalled him to go on first.  “Go ahead Joongie.  I’ll get your stuff and put them in your bedroom first.”

Needless to say my Joongie got on famously with my family.  My family loves him and that’s all that matters.  Watching him like a hawk, I noticed when he started to get tired and quickly ushered him to his room.

He looked awed at the room given to him but he followed me inside quietly.  I suppose he was more tired than I thought.  I quickly put him to bed and he fell asleep seconds after.

(One month later)

A month had passed and a lot had happened. Suman had some broken ribs due to that kick to his chest but he and his gang had still been charged with kidnapping, battery and assault.  However, seeing that they’re only 18 at the time of offence, they were sent to a facility for delinquents to carry out community works to atone for their crimes.  I managed to get away with it though because it was seen as an act of self-defence. 

Miss Song had also brought the good news that Jaejoong had passed his exams with flying colours, including his English, and can now go to any college he wants.  He was even offered a scholarship to major in music, one of his best subjects. That’s what the Parkster had wanted to talk to him about and he had decided to take up the offer.  I can never be more proud of my baby’s achievement.

Jaejoong had also had his stitches removed and had been healing nicely.  The ringing in his ears had almost disappeared with only a slight buzzing sound heard once in a while.  With the instances of headaches and dizziness going down considerably, he was almost as good as new.  But the doctor still cautioned him about being too active and against vigorous activities.  He still needs to watch it for the next month or two.

As for me, I am slowly dying of frustration.  Even if Jaejoong is just sleeping in the opposite room, there was no chance of me sneaking into it.  My parents, foreseeing such sneaky activities from a lovelorn fool such as I, had planted a foldable bed in his room and planted our butler there quote “in the event that something happened at night, Sang Woo would be there to assist him” unquote. Yeah. Right.

I think I am so Jaejoong deprived, I have planned to do something really stupid. I mean come on! Can you believe that we’ve been together all this while and I’ve still not kissed him? Not oven once? Every time I wanted to have a taste of that piece of heaven, we will be interrupted. So many times that it’s bordering on the ridiculous! We have no privacy! No privacy I tell you!

Oh did I not tell you? We have been officially official since the day he set foot in my house.  I had planned to make a proper confession during dinner that day as I did not want to wait any longer to make him officially mine. So I had my cook prepare the most delicious meals while I went out to get his favourite flowers and of course a couple ring just for us. I know. I’m such a romantic right? Hahaha.  And my family had even promised to go out to give us some privacy for that. Sweet of them right? NOT! 

Everything had gone on as planned.  We had the most wonderful dinner out on the terrace beneath the stars with soft music and candle light accompanying us.  The ambience was fantastic, our conversation was great and when the time was right, I got down on my knees with the ring box in my hand. 

It really went beyond my expectations when he told me, with the tears running down his smooth pale cheeks that he’d been in love with me all along too. To say I was ecstatic just could not quite cut it.  I was over the moon with happiness.

However, just as I was about to kiss him, my stupid sisters jumped out onto the terrace! With my parents following behind of course, congratulating and hugging us.  Traitors! I just want my time with my Joongie. Sad to say, until now I have not had any alone time with him at all.

So, no! I can’t let this be.  I must have my precious Joongie’s lips tonight or die trying!  So I waited. I waited until very late; till I’m sure that every living soul in this dratted house has drifted off to dreamland. 

Actually, I drugged their food with sleeping pills to ensure the success of my plans. MUAHAHAHAHA!! I will NOT fail! Hey! I’m getting desperate here you know. Don’t judge me! You’d be desperate if Jaejoong was your boyfriend too.  Come on! Have you seen him???

The moment the house settled down for the night, I crept slowly out of my room, towards Jaejoong’s room, looking around for any potential hindrance.  Not seeing anyone, I slowly opened the door.

It was very dark save for the moonlight streaming in from the windows by the bed, illuminating the slumbering beauty on the bed. Gosh! He’s so pretty! My heart skipped a few beats at the sight.  I glanced at Sang Woo, sleeping in the corner of the room and tip-toed over.

“Sang Woo! Sang Woo!” I whispered out his name, trying to see if he’s really deeply asleep as I had hoped.  Just to be sure, I poked his shoulders a few times to see if he’d react.  But no movement there.  “Yeah!” I did a fist pump. My plan is working perfectly so far.

I walked over to Jaejoong’s bed and stood beside him, admiring his perfect face.  He looks so alluring in the light of the moon.  His plump lips look ripe for the picking.  I sat beside him and ran my fingers through his hair.  I need to do this now!

Slowly I bent over to place my very first kiss on my beloved’s lips when, “Aha! I knew he’d do something dirty like this!”

Wait-what? The light from the bathroom in Jaejoong’s room highlighted Jessica’s petite form from behind as she sent me a death glare. 

“How dare you Shim Changmin! Trying to drug us so you can make the move on Jae Oppa?? That is soooo low,” she screeched.

By this time, both my parents, Chae Rin and Sang Woo had somehow also magically appeare around Jae’s bed. Even Jaejoong had sat up in bed. H-how? No one saw me! I glanced at my dad who was throwing deadly glares in my direction.  Aaaaahhh!!! Gah! My dad’s gonna kill meeeeeee.

“Shim Changmin! In my study! Now!” he roared, stomping away.

Really.  I think I’ll say my final goodbyes now.  Don’t forget to put a picture of Jaejoong on my face when they bury me.  At least then I would finally get to kiss him. See? This is what I meant by something really stupid.

“Changmin!”

Alright. Chin up. Face the firing squad like a man Shim! I stood up and dragged my feet out the door, not even daring to look back at the crowd of onlookers behind me.  I could not bear to look at my beautiful baby for fear that I’d see a look of pity on his face. No. I know I’m such a weak pathetic fool. The things I do for love. Sigh!

“Close the door,” my dad said sternly. I shut the door obediently, the clicking of the lock sounds like the death knell to me.

“Sit down,” he waited until I got my bums down on the chair in front of him.

“”Alright, son. What do you have to say for yourself?” he looked at me sternly.

 “Erm…I’m innocent? Eh heh heh,” I tried to joke my way out of it.

His frown grew deeper at my words. “Try again.”

I gulped. My father was an easy going man but, his temper is legendary.  One just doesn’t mess with Shim Jae Hwan.

Sighing heavily, I slumped down in the chair, “Alright, alright.  I just wanted some alone time with Jaejoong okay. I mean he’s my boyfriend for crying out loud and I can’t even find a moment alone with him!” I started to rant.  My father just continued to glare at me.

“I’m sorry for doing something stupid okay.  I didn’t mean any harm.  I just…just wanted him to myself for a while.  You know how long I’ve been in love with him and now that we’re officially together I can’t even touch him what with all the constant interruptions. I have not even kissed him! Can you believe that? Don’t even mention about his lips. I can’t even hug him without anyone interrupting!” I ended my rant feeling all dejected.  I looked down at my feet awaiting the judgement that will soon come.

I wonder what it would be. Grounding? Taking away my privileges? Or worse being made to stay away from Jaejoong?

“Your actions are really deplorable Changmin.  There are other more ‘legal’ ways of achieving something,” he started making quote marks with his fingers on the word legal.  “You should know better.  Drugging or in this case attempting to drug people is not the way to get what you want.  In fact it has only gotten you in trouble.  I am truly disappointed in you.  I thought that you would be smarter or wily enough to overcome difficulties to be with your loved one?”

I gaped at him. What is he trying to say?

“Don’t you think that it is too coincidental for all these so-called interruptions? Okay maybe in the beginning we had to watch out for Jaejoong as he was still recovering, but as the days passed by don’t you find it getting a bit too ridiculous? You are a smart boy Changmin so I expect you to use your brains,” my dad said, clueing me in on what had been happening.

“You mean all of that was planned?” I asked in disbelief.  How am I, the smartest one in the family, not able to see this coming? Well love does make you stupid I guess.

My dad nodded his head, “We had waited to see what you would do and this really takes the cake out of all the stupid things you did before.”

I slumped forward in the chair head in both my hands.  Hearing a heavy sigh I looked up at my dad. “Well, if you had just waited a bit longer, your mom and I had planned to let you bring Jaejoong to our villa on Jeju to help him recuperate better. Alone. Just the two of you. Now I will have to re-think that,” he continued.

Wait - What??!!! What????? NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

<3<3<3<3<3<3

Guess what? After much grovelling, begging, pleading and promises of eternal servitude to my parents, they finally relented. And now? Now, I’m my way to my parents’ villa on Jeju. YEAH! HAHAHAHA Nobody can resist the almighty Changmin!

I’m kidding, I’m kidding! My parents would kill me if they knew I said that. Took me hours to beg my parents and it was not a great experience but it paid off in the end.

I am awed at the beautiful scenery moving past us as I drove towards my parents’ villa here in Jeju but, what is more breath-taking is the perfect human being that is sitting beside me, sound asleep. I smiled to myself, wondering how I got so lucky as to have this magnificent creature as my boyfriend.  I mean I did say that I will get him at first and all in all my arrogance but the feeling of him loving me for real really humbles me.  I feel like I could conquer the world!

And now I can have Jaejoong all to myself.  We will finally be alone, away from prying eyes and busybodies and I can devour him to my heart’s content with no interruptions muahaha! I can’t wait. The minute we get there, I’m gonna take him straight to bed! I wanna see, touch and taste every inch of his silky, smooth skin. Oh…the sounds that he will make as I lic-.

“Minnie yah…Why do you look so creepy?” the voice that I love so much suddenly asked me, disrupting my thoughts.

“Eh? Jae, baby? You’re awake. Umm it’s nothing… hehehe I was just thinking about us and how we’re finally able to spend time alone together after everything,” I looked at Jaejoong after turning at an intersection and gosh… he is so beautiful even after waking up from a nap.

“Riiiightt…and that’s why you were smiling creepily with drool dribbling down your chin? Hmm? Hahahaha,” ahhh…I love the way he laughs.  It is so husky and full and oh so y even if the object of his amusement is moi.

“Hey, I never drool okay,” I retorted but I checked my chin for any drool just in case.

 “You’re so silly Minnie yah,” Jaejoong laughed and I blushed. Why am I being so embarrassed damn it. The things Jaejoong does to me.

“Wow…” I heard Jaejoong whisper beside me as he stared straight ahead at what looks like, finally, the villa that I’ve not visited in ages. I pulled up at the imposing entrance of the villa smiling at our staff as they bowed to me and Jaejoong once we got out of the car.

I couldn’t wait to get the introductions over as soon as possible.  I am practically shivering with excitement and glee as I can’t wait to pounce on my beautiful Joongie the minute we’re alone.  I turned to him and saw the look of awe on his beautiful face as he stared at my mom’s gardens.  Yup, they’re a thing of beauty and if he’s really into gardening, when we’re married, I’d get us a place just like this and let him garden to his heart’s content. What? Of course we’re getting married okay.  That dream of mine will definitely come true.

“Come on Jae,” I said as I took his hand in mine and introduced him to the staff.

The moment introductions are over, my heart started to beat like crazy; not that it hasn’t stopped beating crazily since we first stepped foot on Jeju.  My palms are sweating bullets.  The nearer we got to my room, the faster my heart beat.  Of course we’re sharing a room. You don’t think I’m going to let him sleep alone, far away from me after being deprived for so long right? No way uh uh.

I let Jae enter the room first.  I saw his eyes sweeping the room, gaze falling a little longer on the king sized bed in the middle of the room and I saw the tips of his ears reddening a bit.  I smiled at that cute reaction.  Well, we will be using that bed……a lot. Heh heh heh.

Without looking back at me, he walked over to the sliding door near my bed which opened to the balcony overlooking the gardens.  He went out and leaned against the railing as he in a big gulp of the fresh sea breeze.  Yup, my parents’ villa is very near the sea too and my room has got one of the best views in the house.

I walked out to join him on the balcony and caged him within my arms, resting my chin on his shoulder.

“It’s so beautiful here,” he said.

“Yes…but not as beautiful as you,” I replied as I watched the colour rise in his cheeks.

“Yah! I am a man. You do not call a man beautiful. I am handsome,” he huffed. Ooooh adorable.  I can’t stand it. If I don’t get to kiss him in the next minute, I will most definitely expire.

“No baby. I am handsome. You are most definitely beautiful, and you’re all mine,” I said as I turned him to face me.

His big doe eyes looked into mine as he gave me the most beautiful smile, “Yes, I am yours just as you are mine.”

God! FINALLY! THIS! THIS is the moment I’ve been waiting for. Not wanting to waste another minute, I clasped his face in my hands as I leaned down slowly to claim what is mine. He tilted his face up and our lips met for the first time since like forever.  Jaejoong’s lips are my heaven, the sweetest nectar I’ve ever tasted and I swear my heart stopped for a full minute there.

I took the opportunity to slowly swipe my tongue on his lips to fully savour the sweetness there and the moment he opened his sweet petals up to me, I plunged into that sweet cavern, sweeping my tongue around to get my fill of the taste him. God! He tastes so good I don’t think I can pull away.  When I felt his tongue shyly meeting mine I thought I would burst in my pants.

I could literally feel myself leaking as I slid my shaking hands down his beautifully toned body and pulled him closer to me as I deepened the kiss. I felt a shudder run through his body as he felt my hardness press against him. The little y moans coming from his throat just about did me in. 

However, just as I was about to drag him to bed, I heard a loud knock on my door.  I had intended to ignore it, but the beauty in my arms had other plans.  He gently pushed me away and told me to get the door.

I could not help the pout that formed on my lips at the stupid interruption.  I better have a talk with my staff later about intruding on my personal time with my baby.

“Minnie-yah, open the door,” he said, looking all luscious and y with those kiss-swollen lips and the heavy-lidded eyes.

Gah! my life! This ALWAYS happen to me. Well, not anymore.  I’ll make sure of it.

“Alright already! I’m coming!” I yelled out in my frustration. “This is far from over my sweet.  We shall continue this later.”

“I’m looking forward to that,” he smirked as hand in hand we went to see who was at the door.

Looking at my sassy baby, I am positive that he is the best thing to ever happen in my life and I will try my best to give him whatever his heart desires and make him as happy as I’m sure he will make me.  This trip would be the first of one of many trips we’ll be making together and I will make sure that his first time (I’m not only referring to the trip here wink! Wink!) would be the most memorable one for him.

And, we will definitely be coming back here whenever we can find the time and who knows, we may even get married here. HAHAHA…. Well I am really looking forward to that day when I make him officially and legally mine. I can’t wait. What? Of course he’ll marry me. There’s no way he’s escaping my clutches.

Anyway, I am sure that like all couples we will definitely have our ups and down but I will not want to change anything for the world because I love Kim Jaejoong with all my heart, mind and soul and will cherish him until I the day the last breath leaves my body.  

 

 

A/N: Ok that's all folks XD ..should I write an epilogue of Minjae's y time?  XD XD XD

You know the drill...comments for ty time please....Thank you for reading this nonsensical piece of writng.