Two

How I Got My Baby

I wanted to update yesterday but my home computer gave up on me gah!

Enjoy = )

#####################

CM’s POV

It’s exam week right now and today’s the last paper which happens to be the English paper.  It was pretty easy for me but I wondered how Jaejoong did as I waited for him outside our usual classroom. 

A minute later I saw him trudging up to the classroom, head down. He looked dejected. Oh dear! Was the paper too difficult for him? And he had been doing so well. I rushed up to him and held him in my arms. Oooh he felt so good. How I wish I can hold him like this forever.

“It’s okay Jae. There’s always the re-test.  We’ll go through everything together again. I’ll help you, don’t worry,” I started my comfort speech, while smoothing down his hair (gosh his hair is so smooth and he smells soooo good).  I cannot bear to see him this dejected. My heart hurts for him especially after he had put in so much hard work too.

He immediately shoved me away from him. “What do you think you’re doing?”

“I was just trying to comfort you since you looked so sad. I thought you did not do well for the paper,” I defended myself.

“Hah! Fooled you didn’t I?” he smirked. O.M.Geeee…he looks so adorable with that smirk I wanna pinch his cheeks. But hey! I’m supposed to be offended I was fooled so yeah.

“What?!” I crossed my arms across my chest, pretending to glare down at him. “And here I was worrying for your sorry .” (aaaaannd what a fine it was)

I turned around to go into the classroom to pick up my stuff and started to walk away from him.  Of course it was all pretence on my part.  I wanted to see if he would come after me.

“Hey! Wait up!”

Ah I’m so happy! He’s running after me now.  He grabbed my arm and turned me around.

“Yah! I…I’m sorry okay,” he smiled sheepishly up at me (gosh he’s so cuuute I badly want to kiss him!)

Of course I had to keep up the pretence of being offended and raised one eyebrow at him.

“I’m sorry, I’m sorry…Ummm…hey, how about I treat you to dinner, as a thank you of course for all your help.  I think I did very well for my English test,” he said.

“Really?” I smiled at him, ruffling his hair in the process.

“Hey! Watch the hair!” he huffed, irritated, with cheeks puffed up. (Can everyone say adorable?)

“Okay, let’s go. Hmm I want to eat meat! Let’s go to that new BBQ place. I heard it’s very good!” I exclaimed happily.

“Hey! That’s expensive! I was just thinking of some ramen,” he frowned (this boy is so cute I’m about to burst. Yeah… but cool it Shim)

“Okay, okay…ramen it is. Lead away my pretty,” I gave a long suffering sigh as I motioned for him to get a move on.

“Who’s pretty? Watch your mouth dude!” he exclaimed indignantly and quickly walked off.  But ho!ho!ho! Who are you fooling my pretty. I saw the blush staining his pretty cheeks. I smirked at the figure walking ahead of me.

“Come on head! What are you waiting for?” he hollered from up ahead.

Oh well. I suppose the potty mouth is here to stay.  I whistled happily as I quickened my pace to catch up with him. 

I’m glad that he’d been looking happy lately and I do hope that I am the one who’d put that smile on his face.  After spending six weeks with him, I realize that underneath all that hostility lies a very fragile heart. I guess he put up a fierce front to protect himself from the harshness of the world.

 Sometimes when I sent him home, I would catch glimpses of sadness and loneliness in his eyes.  I learnt that he’d been alone since he was sixteen having been thrown out by his parents after being caught in one too many fights.  He had stayed with a friend once, but that did not work out.  Now he’s working part time to support himself. 

I used to be amazed by his beauty – now I am in awe of his courage and tenacity.  And he is pretty intelligent too.  As expected of the person that the great me is in love with.  Yes people, the great Shim Changmin is really truly in love with this amazing creature.

And the best part of him? It’s his big heart.  I discovered, quite by accident really, that in his spare time, he volunteers at the orphanage downtown.  Apparently, he loves children.  He would make the most fantastic father to some lucky children in the future; children I plan to adopt together with him. Heh heh heh.

What? Of course we’d end up together! I would never have it otherwise. There’s no way I would ever let him slip through my fingers.

“Come on you fat !” he shouted at me as he laughed out loud. I love hearing him laugh.  It’s very rare for him to smile much less laugh and my heart grew to gigantic proportions realizing that I was the one who made him laugh.  His melodious voice washing over me in soft waves bringing out a responding chuckle as I hurried to catch up to him.

“Who’s a fat ! You skinny !” I retorted as I caught up to him and tickled his sides.

I was so into him that I did not realize the dark cloud that hovered over us, waiting to unleash a furious storm and dampen our happiness.

JJ’s POV

! I’m so late! I have to report to Principal Park at 8 am and it’s already 7.45.  My apartment is about half an hour away from school and on top of that I need to walk an extra 10 minutes from the bus stop. I’m so screwed!

Today the results would be out and I’m quite anxious to know if I had passed my English exam. Damn! My alarm clock chose today of all days to run out of battery.  Why did that old coot insist that I see him for my results anyway? Idiot principal! I better hurry!

I quickly grabbed a slice of bread to stave off my hunger pangs as I rushed out of the house.  Lucky for me the bus was just arriving as I got to the bus stop. Thank god for small miracles! By the time I got off the bus, it was already 8.15. ! I’ve got to get a move on.  I started to run towards the school but as I was just about to reach the school gates, I was suddenly pulled back and away from the school.  I turned to see who had the gall to do that to me but before I could see anything, something hard hit the back of my head and I out.

CM’s POV

We had free periods as the exams are now over so I had asked my teacher for permission to go to the library.  I had promised to meet Jaejoong there after he met with Mr. Park for his results.  I had no idea why that stuffy old coot needed to see him and neither did Jaejoong.  Anyway, I can’t wait to see my lovely Joongie.  I am thinking of confessing to him, but let’s just see how it goes.

Not wanting to be mobbed by my fans, I had stealthily sneaked into the library to do some reading.  As I sat on the window ledge near the reference section, I overheard two girls talking.  There was no one else in the library now that exams were over so their voices carried easily and I heard every word loud and clear.

“Well, he deserves it! How dare he monopolize Changmin that way! Changmin doesn’t belong to him alone. He’s not fit to even be in the same breathing space as Changmin!”  The irritating voice of one of the girls who I now know was a fan girl went on and on.

What the heck is this girl talking about? Who’s not fit to be with me? Deserve what? I am glad that the two girls did not notice my presence as I listened in on their pretty loud conversation. 

“Hey, don’t say that! He was pretty nice to me. The other day when I forgot my wallet he helped me pay for my lunch and he once helped me pick up my papers when some idiot bumped into me.  He’s really, really pretty too.  His skin is really perfect you know.  Absolutely no flaws. How I wish I have skin like him though,” her friend replied a little dreamily.

Oh! I suppose they are talking about my Jaejoong. Of course! My Jaejoong is perfect. But what’s this about deserving something.  I need to find out more. What is happening here?

“Yeah yeah he’s pretty but who cares! He’s so violent and Changmin is so gentle.  I bet he was forced to be with that fake blonde.  Knowing Changmin, he would be too polite to push him away. He should be with me. We would make the perfect match,” the idiot girl giggled.

Pfft! When was the last time she looked into a mirror? How dare she? The only person who is my perfect match is my Kim Jaejoong. And Jaejoong’s hair is really blonde.  I asked him about it once and he told me that he inherited it from his grandmother as she was English.

“Psh..you and Changmin?? Ugh…do you even own a mirror?” the other girl asked.  You go girl! Tell it to what’s her face.

“Hey! You’re just jealous,” the first girl or rather girl 1, as I decided to call her, said to girl 2.

“Oh puh lease…Anyway, tell me what happened!” girl2 asked.

“Oh yeah…I heard that Suman was gonna make him pay and that they had planned something for today.”

“What??! Suman? What did he do to piss Suman off?” girl 2 asked in a fearful tone.

“Well I heard Suman asked him to go out with him but got rejected. On top of that he insulted Suman. Who does he think he is?” girl 1 said derisively.

Who the does this girl 1 think she is? I’m starting to get really pissed off but I need to get more information first.

“What??! Then, what do they plan to do to him?” girl 2 asked, sounding quite worried.  I’m worried too because that Lee Suman is a big bastard and he will stop at nothing including using dirty tricks to get his way.  He better not have laid a finger on MY Joongie!

“How would I know?” girl 1 snorted.  “Maybe he plans to ‘do’ him hahaha,” she continued.

I could not stand it any longer.  I was so angry at her callous attitude.  Even if it was not my Joongie, she should not be showing such glee in the face of someone else’s troubles.  I really hate her kind of people.

I made my presence known to them immediately.

“What are you talking about?” I glared at them.

“Ch-Ch-Changmin!” one of the girls, who I assumed was girl 1 stuttered as she looked at me.  She’s not even pretty! Hate her even more now!

“You better tell me what you know or else!” I threatened.

Girl 2 was already tearing up at my fierce look.

“Su-Suman…we..we heard that Suman was planning to get Jaejoong.”

“When and where?!” I yelled.

“W-we don’t know. I just overheard them talking about it this morning,” girl 1 replied fearfully at my furious question.

I quickly turned and ran out the library to go look for Jaejoong. Please be safe! Please be safe!

  JJ’s POV

Ouch! ! What the… I slowly tried to open my eyes but the bright glare from the sunlight hurt so bad that I quickly close them again to try to reduce the pain it wrought.  The back of my head is painfully throbbing but when I tried to touch it, I realised that I was tied down to a bed.  Both my hands were spread and tied to the bed posts of the single bed and I was shirtless! What the hell?? Thank God they did not remove my pants!

I took deep breaths to ease the throbbing pain in my head.  Cowards! And to think they hit me from behind! I’d really like to get my hands on these cowards. I wondered who could be behind this attack. I had many enemies and it could have been anyone. 

As the pain lessened, I slowly looked around to check out the surroundings.  I appear to be in a storehouse of some sort.  There was surprisingly no one around. I suppose with me tied up like this they assumed that I could cause no harm. Or they could have planned to leave me to starve to death here all alone with no one being the wiser.  After all it was well known that I had no family or friends and no one would miss me if I’m gone. 

Well too bad for them.  I had no plans on dying for I have not confessed my feelings to Changmin yet. Yes, people, I admit it. I am in love with Changmin. These things happen okay. I realise that I’ve liked him all along. It’s just that I had been in denial. 

I thought that being the popular kingka that he is he would be an arrogant son of a who is the same as all the others.  But he’s proven me wrong time and time again. There were times when I thought that he likes me if all the subtle flirting that had been going on was an indication. So maybe perhaps, Changmin will miss me? I don’t know. He had surprisingly been a good friend and I thought that if given time he could be so much more.

Okay, no use rambling about all those things. First things first, I had to free my hands.  I wriggled my hands furiously to see if I could loosen the bindings.   Unfortunately, the ropes were tied pretty tightly and securely.  I looked around to see if I could use something to help me cut lose but I heard footsteps approaching.  I quickly closed my eyes, calmed my breathing and pretended to still be unconscious.

“He’s in there Suman. We’ve tied him up nice and neat like a present for ya heh heh.”

Suman!! That tard! He sure as heck doesn’t know how to take no for an answer.  Wait till I get my hands on him! ! I heard the footsteps approaching the bed.

“Well, well, look what we have here. My sweet Kim Jaejoong.  I’ve got you at my mercy. It’s time for you to wake up my sleeping beauty,” the hated voice leered at me. Ugh! That just gave me the chills and definitely not the pleasant kind. I’m not your sweet anything !

I felt the bed dip as he sat close beside me on the bed.  I tried hard not to flinch as I felt his grubby fingers touch my face. I did not want to give the fact that I am awake away.  Ughhh…it’s so gross…I don’t even want to imagine where those fingers had been…oh eeewww….brain bleach… I need to get access to a body sanitizer pronto!!!

“Hey boss! He’s still unconscious…hehe…ya know…I think this is the best time to … ya know hehehe.  We practically stripped him for ya…”came the unsavoury voice of one of his underlings.

Hey! What now?? Don’t you even dare!! Wait till I get my hands on you!! Asshat!! this ! I can’t take it anymore. That ers’ fingers had started to wander down lower and lower and I could smell his stinking breath get closer to me. No way in hell am I letting those fat lips near me! Not in this lifetime!

I let him get closer and closer, waiting for the opportune moment to strike.  The moment he is within striking distance, I gathered all my strength and head butted his ugly mug.  I sneered in satisfaction as he howled.  That was definitely a crack I heard and the blood pouring out of his nose confirmed that I had broken it hahaha!

“Ow!! Ow! Ow! You !!”

“Boss!! Boss! Are you alright?”

“Are you blind?? Of course I’m not alright!!! Get that ! I don’t care what you do!” he howled at his underlings as he tried to stop the bleeding.

“! Imma get chu!!” Goon 1 screamed as he came towards me.

I could not be more thankful that Suman’s goons were really stupid…stupid enough not to tie my legs down.  As they came at me, I curled up my legs and kicked out at them viciously.  As I was busy trying to not let them get in a hit I heard a loud crash.   Everyone was stunned for a moment.  I looked up and gaped when I saw none other than Shim Changmin.

I have never seen him look as magnificent as he did in all his fury.  He actually kicked the door down! Whoa…that’s some serious .  I saw him quickly scanning the room with furious eyes until they landed on me. God help me.