One

How I Got My Baby

The blonde head bobbed in and out of sight as its owner walked on, uncaring of the loud whispers and murmurings around him.  He kept his gaze downwards as he strode carelessly towards his classroom. As he turned a corner, he bumped hard into a muscled chest, making him fall hard on his .

“Ow! Watch where you’re going, you tard!” Jaejoong yelled, rubbing his aching .  His long fringe fell over his forehead, blinding him to the perpetrator, further incensing him.

He furiously brushed his hair back, intending to send death glares to the idiot who dared to mess with him (even though it was an accident).

“I’m sorry, are you hurt?” came the smooth voice of the perpetrator sending goosebumps to skitter along his skin at the slightly husky quality of the gentle voice.

The gorgeous face that came with the voice suddenly filled his line of vision; so close it made him back away a bit at the proximity.

“What the hell do you think you’re doing?” he said as he pushed the gorgeous boy away roughly, his face heating up at the encounter.  The toned hard body beneath his palms hardly budged at the rough push. 

The beautiful mouth in front of him smirked, irritating the hell out of him. “Here, let me help you up,” the gorgeous being said as he held out a hand to help Jaejoong up.

“ off!” Jaejoong growled at the other, quickly picking himself up from the floor and hurriedly walking away from the scene.

“Hmm…what’s with the blush Kim Jaejoong?” the gorgeous one, also known as Shim Changmin, smirked at the retreating figure.

“Interesting…very interesting indeed.”

Yes everyone, the gorgeous being is me, Shim Changmin, ehem, well according to my fan club anyway.  I don’t think I’m all that great. I am just an ordinary boy. However, my fan club begged to differ, what with all the fan chants and banners.  They even have their own paparazzi to stalk me and sell my pictures off at premium prices. Well whatever rocks their boat then. As long as they don’t cause me many problems, they can do whatever they want.

Anyway, that blonde beauty is the Kim Jaejoong.  To sum it up, he’s just exquisite.  He’s so beautiful that the whole student population and then some wanted to get with him.  However, despite his delicate features and exquisite beauty, he was known throughout the whole neighbourhood - and the next - for his violent temper and abrasive personality.  In other words, he’s one hell of a wildcat.

And a kitty cat is such an apt description for him though, with those big beautiful chocolate eyes that slanted at the corners just like a cat, silky smooth hair and a cute pointy nose to boot.  He only needed the ears and tail and he’d get the exotic cat look down pat. But beware those powerful claws…err… fists in his case. He can rip you apart with just a blow.

Rawrrrr! He’s so y, the way he struts down the corridors, hips swinging ily, yet he looked so innocent at the same time. It’s those eyes of his again.  When he’s spacing out, as he was wont to do, his wide eyes just gives out these innocent vibes as if he’s never ever experienced the pleasures of the flesh and it’s this juxtaposition that just what’s got the masses after his tail.

And don’t get me started on his plump, luscious lips that can drive anyone wild; me included.  I’ve had many a wet dream about them…hmmmm I just want to and bite on those luscious pillows and not let go. And imagine them wrapped around my … Hnnnggg! I so so want him so so bad. You get the picture.

Fortunately for me, my rivals are all weaklings, for Kim Jaejoong was also surprisingly strong for his slender frame. I’ve accidentally caught a glimpse of solid muscles on his slim build once when I stayed back late one day after Phys Ed class. He had waited for everyone to leave as usual before he took his own shower.  And what a body it was; a definite feast for my eyes. Oooh..I’m just salivating at the thought of all that smooth creamy skin.

But, what struck me most was the huge wing tattoo across his shoulder blades. I knew he was badass but dang that’s so y!  He even got something tattooed on his chest which I could not make out since he’s so far away. Slim and y, yet strong. Just the way I like ‘em.

I digress, hmmm…Jaejoong had been in a lot of fights but most were started from people trying to get a piece of him.  There were also those who had forcefully tried to get into his pants, the boys that is. But most of them, the boys I mean, ended up in hospital anyways. Hahahaha! Weaklings! All of them. But all the better for me though.

And I, Shim Changmin, will accomplish what no one else had been able to do so far; that is to tame him and make him all mine, without landing in the hospital of course.   After all I am much stronger than him. Muahahahaha… ooops…sorry… got carried away…again…ehem.  

Anyway, this day will be the beginning of the fall of the aloof Kim Jaejoong. He would slowly but surely fall madly, desperately and hopelessly in love with Shim Changmin, a.k.a., moi. Ahahahaha….

I of course knew something he didn’t when he bumped into me, and that something was that I had just been appointed as his personal English tutor. Yup everyone, the Shim was given the opportunity to have a one-to-one session with that exquisite being.

“Kyaaaaaaaa!! It’s Changmin!”

“Changmiiiiiinnnnn! I luuuurrrvvveee yooouuuuuu!!”

“Changmin!! Changmin! Marry meeeeee!”

Oh no! Better get out of here fast. These crazy fangirls, oh and I see a few fanboys too, are really scary.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jaejoong’s POV

Ding dong! Ding dong!

“Kim Jaejoong, please come to the Principal’s office now. I repeat, Kim Jaejoong, please come to the Principal’s office now.”

The announcement came from the speakers in the classroom.  Everyone in my class stopped what they were doing and, in seconds, they were murmuring to each other.

“What has he done now?” “I thought he was on probation?” “He must’ve beaten up some poor dude again!” “I heard Dongwan was beat up so bad he had a few broken ribs and had to have stiches!”

What the ?! This stupid heads only know how to mouth off. I bet they’d their pants if I introduce them to my fist!

“Jaejoong, you can bring all your stuff with you since school’s almost out anyway. See you tomorrow, Jaejoong,” the teacher told me with a gentle smile on her face. 

Miss Song is my favourite teacher in the whole world even though I don’t show it.  She never once judged me and she treated me the same as any other student. 

In fact, she seemed genuinely concerned for my well-being, like that time I was absent for three days because of a high fever due to an infection to one of my wounds. She had come to look for me and seeing my condition had looked after me for the whole day, giving me medicine and cooking for me.  She came to my place for a few days until I felt much better. I am forever grateful and indebted to her.

Anyway, gotta go see the old fart.  What does he want now? He sure loves to waste my time.

I packed up my stuff and ignored all the stupid whispers and left the classroom, head held high, and slowly strolled to the Principal’s office. Who cares about all the stupid heads in class? They can all go to hell for all I care.

As I head to the office I can’t help but try to think if I had punched anyone’s face in in the last 48 hours.  For the life of me I really can’t remember as I had been keeping a low profile since the last warning and had kept pretty much to myself.

Ah, the heck with it.  I’d know what the problem was soon enough anyway so just bring it.  I reached the office and passed by the old of a secretary who flirted with anything on legs.  Before she could open I reached the prick’s door and knocked once before stepping in without waiting for an answer.  Principal Park looked up surprised at my unannounced entrance.

“Mr Kim! Don’t you know how to knock?” the huffed.

“I did knock. Maybe you should have your ears checked,” I said just to piss him off.

“What?”

“See? Totally need to get your ears checked,” I smirked at him.

“My hearing is perfectly fine!” he huffed.  Well, does he look annoyed. Ha! Ha! “Anyway, please take a seat Mr. Kim,” the principal gestured to the wingchair in front of his huge desk.

Pompous .  I walked in and parked my in the chair. Without preamble, I immediately asked, “So? What did I do this time Principal Park? I don’t remember introducing my fist to anyone’s face anytime during the last 48 hours.”

“No, no…this has nothing to do with that…thank god,” the last was said under his breath but I heard it just fine as he looked at me with a frown.

“Yeah, yeah…just get on with it,” I looked around, bored with all the stupid formalities, whatever.

“Alright then, I’d like to touch on the subject of your education Mr. Kim. Surprisingly enough you are doing well for most of your subjects.  However, it seems that you are failing English rather spectacularly,” he started.

I can’t help it. One of my eyebrows automatically went up at the ‘surprisingly’ as I looked at him in disdain.  What the hell? Hey! I’ve been studying my off in spite of everything you know! You head!

“Yeah…so?” I don’t know where he’s heading with this.  I did pretty well for my other subjects.  What’s this got to do with anything? I hate the stupid subject. Why do we need to study for a language I don’t think I will ever use is beyond me. 

“So, you’d need to pass English in order to graduate,” the idiot Principal said in a really condescending tone.  If he was someone else I’d bash his face in. And what’s with it being a must to pass English to graduate? Since when did they make this rule?

“What?” I sprang up from my seat. I slammed my hands on his desk as I leaned in towards him.  “It’s just a stupid language. Why do I have to pass that to graduate? I’m doing pretty well for all my other subjects. You said so yourself,” I told him indignantly.

“Please sit down Mr Kim!” He glared at me.

I huffed and slowly straightened up, but I refused to sit back down. I crossed my arms across my chest as I glared right back at him. “There was nothing in the school’s handbook that said I have to pass English in order to graduate!”

“Well, I’m sorry you missed this important memo but you need a pass in English in order for you to graduate – unless you want to stay here another year?” Principal Park looked at me challengingly.  This fella…I really want to introduce my fist to him!

“What memo?! Since when was this implemented? And what’s your point?” I glared at the idiot principal.

“My point is you need to pass the language.  All your teachers are very errr… concerned, they want you to pass you see, and quickly leave…errr I mean graduate heh heh. Eh… so they have appointed a personal English tutor for you. Don’t worry we have made all the necessary arrangements. All you need to do is show up for your sessions,” he grinned like the idiot he was, obviously pleased with himself.  He thinks he’s so clever!

“What the ?! I don’t need no English tutor!” I yelled, deeply offended.

“Language Mr Kim! I am sorry to say that unless you pull up your socks in this, you have no choice.  You will begin your tutoring session from today onwards since your exams are just around the corner.”

Knock, knock, knock.

“Ah, that must be your tutor. Come in!”

“Good evening, Sir,” a voice I dreaded the most drifted into the quiet room.

“No ing way!!” I yelled.

“Mr Kim! We would appreciate it if you would mind your language.  Mr Shim has kindly agreed to be your tutor despite your terrible rep…I mean…grades.”

I looked at the tall figure with disdain.  Shim Changmin. Oh how I hate this popular boy. I hate everything about Shim Changmin.  His height, his looks, and I especially hate how the gorgeous boy seemed to have a permanent smirk on his face whenever he was near me.  It was like he was permanently amused by me and I am soooo not interested in becoming his entertainment. No thank you very much.

But the one thing I hate the most is how my stupid heart seem to beat that little bit faster whenever I am around the other boy and how I could not control the stupid blush that colours my face whenever that smirk was directed my way.  I hate it. I reaaalllllyyy hate it.  I hate to lose control like that.

“No. I don’t want him to tutor me. I’m sure there are many other smart people who could be my tutor,” I tried to protest. But it fell on deaf ears, obviously.

“I’m really sorry Mr. Kim but you have no choice in this.  No one else wanted to take the job.  And might I add that you better turn up for your sessions with him and be grateful for it.  He’s one of the best and it would behove you to take advantage of his knowledge,” the idiot principal said with such an air of self-importance I feel like shoving my feet up where the sun don’t shine.

‘Behove you say. Who the says behove nowadays, I ask you?’ I muttered under my breath.

The stupid chuckle coming from behind me told me that the stupid Shim heard me. Oooh how I want to smack that smile off his face! I refuse to turn to look at him. Hmph! Who does he think he is? Looking all y lounging by the door like that as if he owns the place. Wait! I did NOT just think that he was y. Ugh!

“Well, off you go now the two of you.  Your hourly sessions with him starts from today onwards, if you know what’s good for you Mr Kim, understood?” The annoying Park asked.

“Yeah…yeah whatever.”

I quickly grabbed my stuff and marched out the door. That stupid Shim is following behind me.  I purposely increased the speed of my stride to try to get rid of him. However, with his stupidly long legs, he did not even need to change his pace to keep up with me. Whatever.  After walking aimlessly for a while I stopped short and turned to the taller boy.

“So where are we doing this again?” I asked with noticeable irritation colouring my voice.

“Oh? I thought you had somewhere in mind. I was just following your lead,” the irritating smirk appeared again.

“What the actual ?! I don’t have time for this,” I growled at the stupid boy.

Changmin’s POV

(Ooooh y...I just love it when he does that don’t you? Raaawwrrr!!)

He turned to walk away from me but I grabbed his wrist to stop him from leaving.

“Wait! I was just kidding you.  We have to do this otherwise if you fail your English again, my reputation will be in shreds, and the Parkster will have my head,” I smiled at the beautiful blonde.

He ripped his hand from my grasp and turned away from me. (Aww why’d you do that? But it’s okay since I can see your fine behind hehehe)

“Who cares about your stupid reputation,” he folded his arms across his chest in irritation. (Damn! Look at those biceps bunching up and…stop! I’m sounding just like a ert don’t I…I swear my intention was not just to get into his pants! Cross my heart and hope to die!)

“Sorry, sorry…just kidding…I’m here to help you pass English. So let’s go and get started alright?” I told him as I took the lead. 

He looked at me suspiciously but started to follow as I led him to an empty classroom at the end of the hall.  The classroom was a small one, usually used for small group tuition by the teachers.  But, it’s no longer used as the teachers now conduct extra lessons in the bigger classrooms for bigger groups of students seeing that the exams were just around the corner.

As soon as he stepped into the classroom, I closed the door behind him, leaving me alone and secluded with him with no interruptions whatsoever from any unwanted parties hehehe…

Of course I can’t just jump him then and there (how I wish I could jump his delicate bones though… whoa...down me). He’s so skittish I don’t want him to run away from me. Gotta make him trust in the Shim first. So for now, we must really get down to serious business.

He’s already sat down, one hand hooked behind the back of his chair with legs spread apart nonchalantly, glaring up at me with those beautiful intense eyes (don’t tempt me damn it! Working hard to be a gentleman here…ugh..the things I have to put up with in the name of love *sighs*…eeeehhhh??! Love? Hmmm maybe? Can’t really put my finger on it but for sure I am very much interested in this gorgeous being in front of me.  Anyway, fighting Shim Changmin! You can do this!)

“Right, shall we start then?”

JJ’POV

It’s been three weeks.  I have been constantly meeting up every day with that Shim for my English lessons.  I’ve got to admit though, he’s good.  He prepared quite a lot of materials for me, even getting some audio clips for me to listen to so that I could do self-study at home.

At first I thought he would go all superior on me with that hateful smirk and all but, I was proven wrong.  In fact, he’s been nothing but nice, smirks notwithstanding. It’s just this week had been a bit…ummm weird? It’s like he’s starting to flirt with me. With me? Oh be still you stupid heart!

For example, during lessons, some of the worksheets he prepared were all so hmmm how should I say this…well…ing weird. He’d give me exercises that had some really cheesy sentences such as “Your hair smells nice today.” or “Your eyes shine brighter than the stars on a cloudless night.” or “Would you go to the movies with me?” or “Would you consider dating me?”

Like What.The.Hell.  Right?  And every time he would just gave me this very innocent look like there were no hidden meanings behind his words. But his actions also belie his words.  Lately, despite my protests, he’d been sending me home too when we finish later than when we were supposed to.  Sometimes treating me to dinner and even paying for them!  Even though it disturbs me that he’s starting to treat me like a girl -- getting doors for me and so on—it really was sweet of him to do so.

He’s proving to be a real sweet guy that Shim.