THE FINAL (I LOVE YOU ALL!)

Wake Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
THE FINAL; THANK YOU.

"What are we doing?" Youngji asked, not sure if what she was thinking was what was really going to happen. Suho pulled her out by her hand, through the back door, down the steps and onto the grass where only the moon and the stars shone above them all.

"Now, let's see" Suho held up his hand, and Youngji flinched as moisture from the air around them and the ground beneath them started to form in front of his hand, he moved it around and everyone took a big step back.

It swirled in the air, creating patterns until it came together as Suho locked onto his target, with his mind and a shove of his hand the water propelled forward, barrelling into the tree. The tree snapped and collapsed to the ground with an echoing thud.

"Don't hurt the trees!" D.O screamed, his Mother Nature touch screaming at his leader who ignored him.

"Now" Suho took Youngji's hand and placed it on his shoulder and everyone watched on in curiosity as he forced more water out of the land around him, Youngji thought she heard a pipe snapping somewhere in the background.

"Keep your hand there" Suho commanded and Youngji nodded. This time there was more water and the way it rippled through the air was a lot stronger than before.

Suho put his concentration on the trees lining the entry to the woods, and with a wave of his hand the water obeyed his command and crashed through three trees, effortlessly snapping them and putting a large crack in the fourth tree in line.

"No way!" Luhan exclaimed, catching onto what Suho was trying to prove. Suho stood, proud of his discovery. Xiumin shot a line of ice across the yard, making a slide like figure appear.

"Come here" Xiumin demanded with a voice full of excitement as he tugged Youngji to him, holding onto her hand tightly with anticipation. And an even bigger surge of ice flew from Minseok's hand and he cheered when it made his previous sculpture look like nothing but a toddler’s slide.

"Let me try!" Chanyeol yelled.

"No!" Everyone screamed in protest.

"Or maybe not" Chanyeol muttered in agreement, remembering his dangerous power. Youngji could only remain standing in shock, unable to say anything as everyone stood grinning at her. Suho chuckled as she began rubbing her suddenly cold arms awkwardly.

“Youngji my dear, you have the power to strengthen another person’s abilities”

“No way!” Tao exclaimed densely not knowing this whole time, everyone gave him a judgemental look as he shrugged.

“Can we just go and eat now? The power should be back on” Sehun begged with a whine and Kris waved for everyone to go back inside.

“I’m ordering chicken!” Baekhyun rushed ahead and Kai chased him.

“BAEKHYUN KAI LOVES YOU!” He screeched as the others laughed upon entering the house to see Kai wrapping himself around a grimacing Baekhyun.

“We got the power!” Chen scream as he experimentally flicked the lights on and the room was lit again.

------------

“Mum, why are you even worrying? The house will be fine, it’s not like I’m gonna throw a one-man party and destroy the place” Youngji sighed through the phone, walking down the path after having gone through a long day of receiving an education. Krystal rolled her eyes at her cousin, as arrogant as she always was. Youngji didn’t know why she had wanted to walk home with her in the first place if all she was planning to do was complain.

“It’s a twelve man and one female party I’m worried about, you know how I feel about your friends and Jongin. Dear little Baek is the only pure one in the group if you weren’t related I would have had you marry him you know?”

“Mum that is the most sickening thing you have ever said” Youngji muttered, Krystal released an irritated sigh, she was hardly thrilled to see Youngji’s experience of walking home every day.

“Well, it’s the truth Youngji. Is Krystal with you? Give her a clip up the ear for me, will you?”

“Mum don’t say that! What would father think of you if he heard you?” Youngji seethed and Mrs Yoo chuckled.

“Well, I suppose-”

“Youngji watch out!”

“Huh?” Youngji looked back at Krystal, she was standing, too stunned to move from the side of the road as tires screeched and Youngji panicked. Her phone dropped from her hand and she was stuck in her place. She couldn’t find the strength to run from the danger she was faced with.

The pain was unimaginable as the car collided with Youngji, it was the sort of pain that you felt for a minute before it would knock you out cold.

“Youngji? Youngji are you there?!” Mrs Yoo screamed down the phone.

“Youngji! Youngji can you hear me?! Please tell me you can hear me!” Krystal ran over with tears clouding her vision as she crouched down next to her cousin. Youngji didn’t respond and it only frightened Krystal into screaming louder.

“Somebody help us!”

“Youngji! Wake up!” Kai shook Youngji with strength, trying to snap her out of her nightmare. Youngji made a sharp intake of air and her eyes snapped open to meet Kai’s that were showing just as much fear as her own.

Her wrist hurt so did her ribs and her leg, the pain made the dream feel so real, causing Youngji to shiver in fright as she took in sharp breaths of air.

“Youngji breathe, I’m here” Kai’s voice made her flinch at first, but it soothed her as he pulled her close to him and whispered soothing words to her.

“Youngji?”

“Yeah D.O?” Youngji muttered after she had calmed down, she looked up to see the shy doe-eyed male standing at the entrance to her room.

“Did you have a bad dream too?” Kyungsoo asked, his eyes were wide and puffy, showing he had cried and lacked sleep.

“Yeah, I did” Kai glared at the owl like male when he climbed into the bed without being asked to, he tucked himself into Kai’s arms, effectively creating a distance between the two as he snuggled into Youngji’s shoulder.

“Aww, you’re so cute D.O” Youngji whispered making Kai cringe as she reached out to brush her fingers through Kyungsoo’s hair.

“I dreamed you were being hit by a car, it all felt so real that I couldn’t get back to sleep then I heard you crying” Youngji looked at him, shocked as he explained his dream to her through frightened whimpers. Kai looked at the two of them in astonishment, they got comfortable again and D.O laid between them with the blanket pulled up so only his eyes were visible.

“I don’t wanna go to sleep” He whispered.

“We have to Kyungsoo, we have school tomorrow”

“I’m scared” He whimpered and Kai sighed.

“Don’t be, everyone’s fine” Kai muttered as a long yawn escaped him, he wriggled around trying to find a comfortable way to sleep having accepted D.O wasn’t going to leave until the morning came.

------------

“GOOD MORNING SUNSHINE!”

“AHH!” Youngji screamed, holding her towel over her undergarments. Baekhyun waltzed into the bathroom with Chen on his heels as the door slammed shut behind them.

“What do you think you’re doing?” Youngji seethed as Chen began pulling out everything she would normally use to do her hair and more and Baekhyun picked up her shirt that lay on the ledge of the bath.

“Kai is currently showering in my room at this second and has requested that your trustworthy cousin, which is me, and Jongdae, my right-hand man see to it that you get help in preparing for school” Baekhyun grinned holding up the shirt for Youngji to slip into.

“He didn’t ask for Jongdae to help, did he?” Youngji muttered and Baekhyun answered with a click of his tongue.

“Nope,” He smiled as Chen gave Youngji a shrug.

“Well I think I can fend for myself” Youngji snapped and they both chose to ignore the irritation she was feeling.

“Put your shirt on, will you? And sit down so I can wrap your leg up again” Youngji sighed, slipping her arms through the shirt and buttoning it up as she sat down without much of a choice, it’s not like she could fight off two grown wolves off when she was fully healed, let alone right now.

Baekhyun leant down, gently wrapping Youngji’s leg in a clean bandage like he said he would and when he stood he helped her back onto her feet.

“Now let’s get those pants on shall we?” Baekhyun chuckled and Youngji silently obeyed holding onto Chen’s arm as Baekhyun helped her into her jeans, covering her bandage from any curious eyes she would receive today.

Chen took hold of Youngji’s hair brush, pulling it through her hair as gently as he could as Youngji stood still, Baekhyun lifted one foot before the other to get her into a pair of socks and when it was all done Chen was clapping at his work.

“SEE! Look how pretty I made you!” Chen urged her to look into the mirror and Youngji rose an eyebrow at him when they met eyes through the reflective glass.

“It took you fifteen minutes to tie my hair in a ponytail, something I would have done in ten seconds”

“Hey it’s the thought that counts” Jongdae shrugged and Youngji rolled her eyes.

“All good to go?” Baekhyun asked as the two nodded and Youngji looked at their outfits.

“You’re coming to school?” She asked and Baekhyun grinned as he took her hand in his, helping her out of the bathroom as Chen shut the door behind them.

“Yep! We’re all staring SOPA today! You included” Baekhyun grinned, making Youngji look at the yellow knitted jumper she hadn’t noticed him sling over her shoulders.

“Oh my god” Youngji groaned as she wobbled down the stairs.

“I know right? New school, new life and now you have everyone come home from china just to be with you, aren’t you lucky?” Chen grinned and Youngji snorted.

“Suho?” Sehun called across the table and the older male looked at him with a smile.

“What?” He replied through a mouthful of cereal.

“How did you know Youngji had her own power?” He asked and Xiumin nodded as Suho turned to glare at a screaming Luhan.

“GOOD MORNING SUNSHINES!”

“LUHAN!” Suho yelled back before turning to Sehun.

“I just had a hunch so I had to test it out, she’s still a normal human she just has a gift to strengthen another’s power. I don’t know much about people with this ability so we’ll all be learning its capabilities as she learns, pretty lucky I guess”

“Yes, lucky charms!” Chen cheered as he dived into a seat. Youngji found her own seat with the help of Baekhyun. Jongin bounced down the stairs with a towel covering his wet hair.

“GOOD MORNING SUNSHINE!” Luhan yelled.

“Are we ready to go?” Suho aske

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter