SEMI FINAL

Wake Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
THE SEMI FINAL.

Author's P.O.V,

"Good morning Youngji, how are you feeling today?" The girl in question looked up, having ignored the door opening just like she had done every other day, this time, a soft smile presented itself to Victoria, Youngji's nurse.

"Your wrist must be improving, you've been drawing a lot more lately" Victoria commented with delight spreading through her, she was only shown a twitch of the lips, something no one else would consider a smile, but it showed her Youngji had a soft spot for her nurse.

"I've done three drawings today" The girl whispered, telling Victoria that her wrist was indeed improving and becoming strong again.

"That's great Youngji! Maybe you should try some writing to? So you can get used to more movements" Victoria suggested and Youngji released a sigh.

"I don't have anything to write about" She spoke quietly and Victoria still gave her a smile before turning to her table filled with each patient's medicine. 

"Well, you have had a rather long stay with us, what do you want to do once you're out of the hospital?" Victoria asked and Youngji cast her eyes to her lap.

"To return to my normal life, that's what I want" She answered, giving a dull shrug as Victoria nodded.

"What about your feelings? How do you feel Youngji?" Youngji had her open sketchbook sitting on her lap with a pair of hand drawn, bright eyes staring back at her. Byun Baekhyun, he was alive, he existed and he knew Youngji was in the hospital, her parents let her know that much.

But it only left Youngji with more questions, where was he? Why hadn't he visited her yet? It had been three painful months since she landed in this hell hole, what could possibly be taking up a whole three months of Baekhyun's time?

"I honestly don't know, I guess I'm just confused" Youngji concluded, millions of thoughts swam through her mind as Victoria nodded in understanding.

"A dream and reality can be hard to differentiate when you come out of a coma, especially one as long as yours. But you have some time to think about that before your family visits you" Victoria chuckled as Youngji glared at the thought.

"Great" She sighed as Victoria left her tablets for the day and exited her room quietly with a final goodbye.

------------

"Patient you're visiting?" The lady at the hospital's front desk asked. Mrs Yoo gave a roll of her eyes, dully saying her daughter's name.

"She's waiting for you in her room" The staff member nodded, Mr Yoo walked ahead without a single word leaving his lips and thirteen pairs of feet followed him to the elevator.

"Aunty, what floor is Youngji staying on?" Baekhyun asked, there was no way fourteen people would be fitting into the one elevator together.

"She's on the seventh floor" Mrs Yoo smiled at her nephew as the elevator doors came to open and the was a mess of who would be following Mr and Mrs Yoo in the elevator first. As the doors began closing it was a matter of who could get in first, leaving the unsuccessful in the hallway groaning and complaining about their bad luck.

"We're in a hospital, please behave" Suho sighed as he stared at his pack. His cousin pack was here also and they only made the commotion his pack was causing tenfold.

"Oh, Mr and Mrs Yoo, back again? And I see you have some friends with you" Youngji's doctor appeared, walking down the hall of the seventh floor to meet the group of people that was slowly increasing with each journey the lift made to the floor.

"We thought if Youngji could see her friends it would help her be ready to leave " Mrs Yoo responded and the doctor nodded in agreement.

"Sounds like a great idea Mrs Yoo, please remember we only allow two visitors at a time though" Youngji's doctor reminded before rushing off to continue his work.

"So, who's gonna go in first?" Kris asked, breaking the silence they had all fallen into once everyone arrived.

"You can all go in, we'll wait out here for you" Mr Yoo sighed, bringing himself to sit on one of the seats lining the hallway. Baekhyun grinned with an uncontainable excitement, he knocked on the door and listened out for a response.

"Come in" A bland voice muttered and Baekhyun's smile faltered, his fingers curled around the door handle and he gently opened the door to see his cousin sitting on the bed, staring at her sketchpad now sitting on the table beside her.

"Say, is that any way to greet your favourite cousin?" Baekhyun teased, making his younger cousin turn to the door so quickly she could have gotten whiplash.

"Baekhyun?" She gasped and the male in question nodded, his smile brightening again as he entered the room.

"Youngji!" He cheered back, rushing to meet her half way as she wobbled out of the bed and onto her weak legs. Baekhyun wrapped Youngji in a long awaited hug, lifting her off her feet and closing his eyes as peace finally fell over him.

"You're really here?" Youngji struggled to let Baekhyun go when he put her back on her feet, her eyes were glassy with tears ready to fall and Baekhyun nodded as he chuckled.

"Everyone's here" Baekhyun responded, holding her chin to stop Youngji from looking behind him.

"Can you sit down for me?" He asked as she gaped at him, mouth opening and closing before she finally spoke.

"You mean my parents and Krystal? They're here?" She asked and Baekhyun nodded.

"You're parents are, but that's not who I am talking about Youngji. You're being released because your parents released you weren't just dreaming up people in your coma, they told me everything and I told them the truth in return, you didn't imagine everyone Youngji. We’re all here and we're all real" Baekhyun explained, helping a confused girl to sit on her bed, much to her relief as her legs grew weak.

"What?" She wheezed through a scratchy throat, ready to cry any moment now.

"Everyone is here, Xiumin, Luhan, Kris, Suho, Sehun, unfortunately, Chen came but everyone else came so I guess it's cool" Baekhyun shrugged, managing to sneak in a joke as Youngji choked on her sobs.

"Ya! Let me see my favourite person!" The voice was so familiar and Youngji shook in her place when Chen shoved Baekhyun aside, appearing in her view like a dinosaur tearing down the trees in his way. Youngji was enveloped in one of the tightest hugs she had ever been given.

"Youngji do you know how much I missed you?!" Chen exclaimed, shouting in her ear as she broke down in tears, clawing at the male in her arms, checking if he was real as she saw who was filling her room.

"Oh my god" She cried as she was wrapped in the arms of several people, all lining up for their turn to hug the hysterical girl.

"Can I get a hug now?" Suho smiled at her with open arms and Youngji cried louder as she fell into his awaiting hold.

"Make sure they can't hear outside" Kris ordered  Tao who had already received his hug and the younger nodded as he looked at the small window the door was provided with.

"My love I am here!" Chanyeol exclaimed, only to let out a cry of his own and collapse on the hospital bed.

"You brat, you'll ne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter