Innocent Jaejoong?

Marry Me in Carrick Hill!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Marry me in Carrick Hill! – Chapter 3

“Oh? Yunho?” Yoochun gasped.

 

Yunho and Yoochun exchanged glances while Jaejoong was only looking at Yoochun in confusion.

 

“Yunho? Why are you calling him Yunho?” Jaejoong decided to break the silence when he noticed it has been long.

 

Yoochun finally regained his senses and acted fast, “Well did I say Yunho? I mean Yoochun. He’s Yoochun, my friend and my flatmate.”

 

Yoochun tried his best to hide the awkwardness because seeing Yunho there was like one of the last thing he expected.

 

“Yoochun, meet my cousin, Kim Jaejoong.” Yoochun introduced the two of them, and the two men just exchanged glances. Jaejoong smiled while Yunho didn’t even show a trace of smile on his face.

 

I think I’ve seen him somewhere… Jaejoong thought.

 

Noticing the hardened face of Yunho, Yoochun said, “Shall we eat together? Are you here alone, Yoochun?”

 

“Well yea I’m alone. But I wouldn’t want to disturb you guys. I guess I’ll be going to another place.”

 

Yunho was about to take steps further, but Jaejoong stopped him by grabbing his wrist.

 

“It’s not disturbing. Let’s eat together.”

 

Yunho turned to meet Jaejoong’s eyes. That innocent and beautiful big doe-like eyes. Do they possess some sort of magic? Because when he looked into them, Yunho couldn’t help but to say yes.

 

“So you two are graduating together?”

 

Yoochun nodded, “Yes. And we’ll be moving together to Brisbane afterwards. We’ll manage his family’s… I mean my family’s hotel there.”

 

“Really? That’s going to be amazing. When you guys arrive in Brisbane, make sure to give me a call and we have to meet, okay?”

 

Yunho kept resenting the innocent smile Jaejoong gives to Yoochun. But there was nothing he could do. He hopelessly stripped the chicken on his plate. He would glare at the beautiful man frequently, but the latter didn’t seem to mind that. Or is it that he didn’t notice the glares that were sent to him?

 

“Anyway Jaejoong ah, when are you returning to Brisbane?”

 

“Oh it’s tomorrow afternoon. I’m leaving with Australia.”

 

“VA is good. It will be a pleasant flight. But so sorry I don’t think I can accompany you tomorrow. I have some things to do, Jae.” Yoochun said with an apologetic look on his face which caused Yunho to frown, but Jaejoong to smile sweetly.

 

“It’s okay, Yunho. It’s not your obligation to keep my company anyway. But I’m really thankful that you get to take me for lunch and dinner.”

 

“So where are you planning to go tomorrow?”

 

“Hmm not sure. But I’d like to go to shrine of remembrance. And I’m looking for great ice cream or gelato here. Any recommendation?”

 

“Oh really? That’s pretty good. And you need to try Pidapipo, Jae. I love their salted caramel gelato. It’s in Lygon Street. There are tons of restaurants there and trust me, they’re mostly good.”

 

“I’ll try that for sure.”

 

As time goes by, Yunho couldn’t stand the atmosphere anymore. The two kept talking this and that while he? He didn’t even feel like they acknowledge his existence. He just sat there, stabbing his chicken and talk nothing. It annoys him that Yoochun seemed to be interested to be his friend sincerely.

 

Yunho got up from his seat, causing the two flinch and look at him. He simply sent a glare to Yoochun, implying he should follow him. Thank God that Yoochun seemed to understand what he was trying to say.

 

“I’m going to the restroom.” Yunho said.

 

As Yunho left, Jaejoong looked at Yoochun confused, “what’s with him?”

 

“I don’t know, Jae. Perhaps he’s in a bad mood. Let me check if he’s alright.”

 

With that, Yoochun left their table to follow Yunho to the restroom. He could see Yunho was leaning against the wall, his face seemed stressed.

 

“Yah Jung. Can’t you act better to him?” Yoochun hissed as he recalls how Yunho will frown or grump whenever Jaejoong smiles.

 

“Yah Park Yoochun. I told you to just be nice to him until he leaves. Why are you treating him like your boyfriend? Worse, you and he promised to meet when we move to Brisbane. Seriously, what are you trying to do, Chun?!”

 

Yoochun sighed hopelessly. How could his friend just be that hopeless?

 

“That’s why I’m saying Jaejoong is not a bad person at all. You shouldn’t try to harm him because he’s nice. Regarding your relationship with Boa, if there’s anyone to blame, then it’s Boa. If she loves you enough, she won’t cheat on you.”

 

“Chun! Why are you on Jaejoong’s side now? Your friend is me. You should take my side!” Yunho almost screamed, but he was barely able to control his anger. However as he said those words, he came into another realization which caused his eyes to widen, “Chun, don’t tell me…”

 

“Tell you.. What?” Yoochun asked nervously as he eyes Yunho closing the gap between them.

 

“You can’t possibly fall for that blonde, right?”

 

There was an awkward silent between them before Yoochun finally gave in and nodded to the question.

 

“I don’t know if my feelings are deep, but I know I like him. He’s friendly and interesting and I just like to be by his side.” Yoochun admitted.

 

Yunho sighed in disbelief before he landed a powerful punch on the wall.

 

“Chun… How could you…. You betrayed me.” He muttered under his breath, but it was loud enough for Yoochun to hear.

 

“Seriously Jung. I can’t understand why you’re trying so hard to make people hate and dislike him. Name me a thing I should di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter