You Can't Like Him

Marry Me in Carrick Hill!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Marry me in Carrick Hill! – Chapter 2

Jaejoong’s POV

 

The sunlight of Melbourne City didn’t bore me. In fact, it makes me want to wake earlier and enjoy that feeling. I love the view I’m seeing here in Eureka Skydeck. Though it’s early, I could see the business of people and cars going here and there. Well, just like Brisbane, there’s not much bikes. But Melbourne is much livelier, more crowded. I don’t dislike it, but I prefer Brisbane for that. I don’t like loneliness but I don’t like too much people either.

 

I was immersed in taking photos when my phone vibrated. It’s from an unknown number though.

 

It’s a call.

 

“Hello?”

 

“Jaejoongie? Where are you now?”

 

“Who is this?” I’m confused. Who is this? He’s telling me to give him an answer without introducing himself first. Seriously.

 

“Your relative!” Oh.

 

“Oh, Yunho? I’m still in Eureka Skydeck. Where are you?”

 

“Are you wearing a blue furry jacket and blue jeans? Blonde hair?”

 

“Uh? Well yeah…”

 

“Turn around.”

 

I didn’t question him and just turned around to see a smiling face of a dandy boy. His hair was styled really well and his smell was pleasant. Is he Yunho? But seriously, it was just… sweet. I mean, the way he made me look at him. The moment I turned around, he was there, waiting for me. It’s just like in dramas. That’s just sweet.

 

“Yunho?” I asked to confirm.

 

“Hey Jae. Long time no see.” He gave a sweet smile, like the sweetest smile I’ve ever seen.

 

Writer’s POV

 

Truthfully, Yoochun was annoyed that Yunho nagged him to treat Jaejoong nicely. He didn’t even know who Jaejoong was. Yunho even told him to go up the Eureka Skydeck to surprise him. When he reached, he tried calling Jaejoong. And to his surprise, he saw a blonde man who picked up his phone when he called Jaejoong, so he suspected he was Jaejoong.

 

What a blonde wannabe…

 

Since forever, Yoochun always thinks that blonde is just never meant to be for Asian. Like seriously, blonde doesn’t go well with pale skin. So whenever he sees a blonde Asian, he’s annoyed.

 

Yoochun frowned to see that man’s hair, but when the blonde man turned around to look at him with that big doe eyes, Yoochun’s frown was replaced by a smile.

 

Gorgeous. Flawless. That’s the best words to describe him. It’s mind blowing. For the first time, Yoochun felt that that blonde hair is meant to be for him. He’s hot and y. His pale skin was like porcelain. I’ve always thought that God is fair, but when I see him, I don’t see fairness in this world.

 

“Um so, done looking here?” Yoochun cleared his throat to make himself look less nervous.

 

“Well, a little bit more, would you mind to wait, Yunho?”

 

“Ah no, take your time.”

 

Jaejoong smiled before turning his attention back to the lovely view of Melbourne City. When he was absorbed in his own world, taking photos here and there, Yoochun couldn’t help but admire the beauty of the man in front of him. He’s just flawless and breathtaking.

 

Jaejoong put his phone back to his pocket when he was done, “So I’m ready to go now. Where are we going, Yunho?”

 

“Umm Yunho’s mom… I mean my mom, she told me to take you to Menya. It’s a great Japanese restaurant. Um my dad he loves it so much, and Asians like it like really really. So perhaps you’ll like it too.”

 

Yoochun was having a hard time to compose those words. That’s what Yunho told him to memorize last night. It wasn’t hard to memorize, but when you’re facing such a beautiful man, how can you not be nervous that your mind went blank?

 

Jaejoong chuckled to see Yoochun stuttering, “Okay. Let’s have lunch there.”

 

Yoochun and Jaejoong finally reached Menya. It was a quite crowded, but they could still spot an empty table.

 

“What do I order?” Jaejoong asked.

 

“I’ll order it in the cashier now. I’ll pick the best for you, okay?” Yoochun smiled, leaving Jaejoong seated alone. Then there was a waitress coming, “Hello Sir, have you placed your order?”

 

Jaejoong just shifted his gaze to Yoochun which the waitress followed, and when he was about to say something, the waitress cut him, “Ah, your boyfriend is placing it already. Alright then. Have a good lunch, Sir.”

 

Jaejoong blinked several times. Did she just think that Yoochun was his boyfriend? Well he’s handsome indeed, but Jaejoong never thought that far, especially that he thought the man was Yunho, his relative.

 

Yoochun came with their food. It was beef with rice. It didn’t look new to Jaejoong, but the taste was amazing.

 

“This is good!” Jaejoong praised.

 

“I know right? It’s gyutandon. The favorite menu here.”

 

“Anyway, I kind of forget how are we related, anyway? Are you my cousin or what?”

 

Yoochun froze at Jaejoong’s remark. How would he know? If Jaejoong doesn’t know, what about him? Will he know? He’s not even Yunho, for God’s sake! And Yunho didn’t tell him anything about that.

 

“You know what, my mom said that she and you dad are cousins, and their parents wanted to hook them up together, but they refused as they had their own spouse already. Imagine, if they really did marry, we’ll probably be brothers by now.” Jaejoong giggled while shoving his mouth with a spoonful of gyutandon.

 

“Oh yeah…”

 

“Well it’s not wrong if I treat you as a brother, right? We’re brothers somehow. And you know what? I feel comfortable with you.”

 

Jaejoong failed to notice the disappointment on Yoochun’s face. Jaejoong was perhaps comfortable with him, but he felt uncomfortable with what Jaejoong said. Brothers? He wished Jaejoong knew that they weren’t related at all.

 

“So, what are you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter