Dating

Marry Me in Carrick Hill!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Marry me in Carrick Hill! – Chapter 13

“Yunh.. Ho… Yoochun might be home and see…”

 

Yunho broke the kiss for a while, “You know, Yoochun hasn’t been home lately. I don’t know why and I don’t care since it makes me have more time with you. I’m so hungry now Jae, so don’t talk about anything else and just kiss me.”

 

And Yunho continued the kiss, this time, gentler while Jaejoong did a great job responding to the kiss. People say, when you do something too much, it’s going to get boring. But for Jaejoong, responding to this man’s kiss, has no boredom. Not at all.

 

After a few moments, they decided to break it for real, they needed some air.

 

“I… I want to go to sleep.” Jaejoong knew, if he didn’t go to his room right away, he’s going to just blush even more and it’s going to be so embarrassing.

 

Yunho smirked as he knew, Jaejoong is shy, “I won’t sneak into your room today since you’re so sensitive and tempting tonight. I’m afraid we’ll do something unexpected.”

 

“YAH!” Jaejoong threw another pillow at Yunho before rushing to his own room. His heart still raced rapidly. He recalled how Yunho kissed him and how he kissed Yunho back. Just the thought of that was enough to make him blush. He cupped his cheeks, feeling really warm. Since when he felt like a girl?

 

Stupid Jung…

 

Jaejoong was so shy about it, and hopelessly he threw his own body to his bed, and seeing his pillow, he hit it several times before he kissed every inch of his pillow, thinking that the pillow was Yunho.

 

Kim Jaejoong! You’re being like a girl!

 

Only if… there’s some kind of way I can get pregnant…. Perhaps.. Perhaps…

 

Jaejoong smacked his head and scolded himself, Stupid Jaejoong! There’s no way male can get pregnant! Instead of acting like a lovesick patient, I should try forgetting Yunho and look for a girl to date! Perhaps it’s because I’ve never been I love that I’m confused with this feeling! I need to date a girl and it will prove that I’m straight after all! Yes, Jaejoong. Don’t act crazy. You’re straight. You like girls, not man especially erted man like Jung Yunho. Get it right, Kim Jaejoong!

 

Yunho lied on his bed, still thinking about Jaejoong’s taste on his lips. He loved it to the max.

 

I’ve never thought I would turn like this. I’ve never imagined I would have such a huge desire over a man. Kim Jaejoong, what have you done to me? You turned me gay. Yes, You’re the only man I would go gay for.

 

And slowly, he drifted to the dreamland with smile plastered on his face.

 

That morning, Jaejoong woke up earlier than usual as he wanted to go to Roma Street Parkland for morning jog. Roma Street Parkland is known for it’s beautiful garden. It’s really good for morning exercise, not too crowded and everything’s green. An artful green. Jaejoong would probably go there every day if it was near his neighborhood.

 

Jaejoong was still jogging with his earphones on. However he stopped when he saw a familiar figure coming into his sight. It was Minah. Minah was jogging there as well. What a coincidence.

 

“Oh, Jaejoong oppa!” Minah called out.

 

“Minah, you’re jogging as well?”

 

“Well yes oppa.” Minah’s face turned red suddenly, “Oppa… Well, can I tell you something?”

 

“Well go ahead.”

 

“Oppa, you know, I’ve been thinking about this since last night, oppa. I think… I was jealous when I saw Yunho oppa taking you to another carriage last night and I was disappointed when you didn’t send me home, and Taemin did instead.”

 

“Oh sorry, Minah. But I believe you also knew it was coincidence, right?”

 

“Yes, oppa. But you know… I’ve been thinking and figuring out my feeling to you last night and… I think… I like you, oppa.”

 

Jaejoong’s eyes widened. He couldn’t believe what he heard. Did he hear it right? Well of course it wasn’t the first time that he hears girls confessing to him, but he always gets shocked every single time he hears that.

 

“Minah, but…”

 

“Oppa, I really like you! Please go out with me!”

 

I don’t like her…

 

However then Jaejoong’s mind turn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter