CH1. Where were you. pt2

Love Equation
 

The park was unsually quite this time, there was a few people jogging or cycling around. Maybe, just maybe because of the weather? But the weather today was beautiful or maybe they overslept? Whatever the reason is its not his business, right? He continued to jog around and saw the old couple sitting on the bench shaded by a big tree, the two greeted him and he replied back and run again. 

Here he goes again, thinking about his lfe being all alone living his whole beautiful life alone. Is it impossible to run around while your mind is flying somewhere with the thought of being a forever alone? Yes its is and when it accours stupid thing happens, he was aimlessly mindlessly run around and the nest thing happened he bumped into someone.

He groaned in pain because he was the one who fell and the other was standing firm. The guy was just looking at him with hawk eyes, clearly annoyed by the fact that he was bumped into but he still gave a hand which the fallen reached to and now standing face to face with the man.

Hakyeon was well, quite intimidated by the other well because he was way taller and *cough* more handsome. He bowed and said sorry and the other just nodded his head and jogged off, away from the now redden checks man. Hakyeon sweared that he saw the sun lights up the whole place while angels coame down singing glouriously and flowers started to bloom everywere. Is he... the one? He thought as he looked behind him seeing the guy run, still with the light, angels and flowers around him. But then it hit him... He didn't asked his name, and this is a park also that was the first time he saw that guy ariund maybe he is new, or what if he will never see him again because the guy might avoid this very park because of an idiotic mind flying guy? 

All of the flowers withered, the light got dimmed and the angels flown away making him drown again on the same misery of being alone, for the love of God. WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO HIM!!!

With a sad face he went back to his home because he has still have work to do.

 

It was actually quite tiring today, and he has no idea why. He was there sitting on his office drinking coffee, he realsed a heavy sigh and his door was been opened and closed rather loudly and saw that his friend Jaehwan entered his office.

"Hey!" a cheery voice said "what is with the long and dark face?" he asked the laughed at the pun he just made and Hakyeon only did was the scoff and drink his coffee.

"well nothing happened, why are you here anyways?" Hakyeon asked Jaehwan who is now sitting infront of his drinking his soda

"Well... you know, Wonshik asked me to got out with him" He paused and looked at the older, the dark latter gave him so-what look. " and he asked me to bring a friend or two, and maybe you want to join us?" he added and now giving Hakyeon a puppy face.

"ok, I'm in" he said, Jaehwan stood up with a wide smile on his face and said thank you while heading out :by the way! when is it?" he again asked and he recieved a reply of "on friday! dont you dare not to show up hyung!"  Jaehwan shouted outside while laughing.

Suddenly he thought off why did he even said yes to Jaehwan? He rubbed his temples while thinking of what will happen on friday, just thinking about it makes hims want to get back what he said to Jaehwan earlier.

 

It was Wednesday, lunch time when he decided to visit a new coffee shop near by. He was walking when he felt his phone vibrate and saw a text message from his mom then after be pressed the back the button he saw the message recpients where his parents,Jaehwan,Wonshik some of the workers on the company, his boss and some of the bill payments messages and after those, there is no one. He again became gloomy. He really needs to find some one. ASAP!!!

As he enters the coffee shop he was greeted by the aromatic and inviting smell of coffee and vanilla that lifted his mood a bit. He looked around, it was quite small but you can feel that i-am-at-home feeling and his eyes landed on a familiar someone, that person of light,angels and flowers. YES it was HIM! The guy from before! the guy that he BUMPED INTO! A smile appeared on his face and walks towards, no not on him but to the counter.

He ordered a caramel macchiato with extra caramel and sat down near the guy, who has no idea that he is being watched by someone who is creepily smiling. 

Hakyeon really doesn't know why this man, that very man who is sitting three tables away from him has those light,angels and flowers all around him every time he sees the man. Maybe he is the one? Because on his past relatioships, past partners doesn't gave him those flowers and everything, he never saw anyone with those, but he saw those only to that man sitting with a latte on the table while reading a book, casually sipping on his latte, looking outside the window, smilling when he saw a kid smiled at him from outside.

He can totally tell himself that he is inlove with that man. He is sure of it that this man, that very man he is watching is the man that will fill his lifeless bring life with all sweet things, even though he can clearly see that the man is too serious for him. But its a cute combination isn't it? A serious one and a happy one is the cutest couple EVER! He smiled to himself and shyly took his phone out and went to read some articles while glancing at the man once in a while.

The time flown rather slow but he liked it, he wishes that it never end, but he knew to himself that it wont be the last time he'll see the guy of light,angels and flowers.

 

He was expecting that the friday night will be wild or something, but it wasn't but instead they were at Wonshik's place having a movie marathon, they are now on the third part of the Harry Potter series when Jaehwan dozed off to sleep, Wonshik said that Jaehwan was actually really tired because of the load on his work.

"So, have you found someone this time?" Wonshik said as he ran a hand on Jaehwan's hair "well, the serious relatioship that is" and added with a serious tone on his voice,

"Well, yeah I guess I did. But the funny thing is that he doesn't know me and neither do I" He laughed as he drink on his beer "I've been watching him for afar this week and I dont know if he notices me or not, because he is to absorb on the book and latte that he has" he laughed again but this time with a slight pain.

"wait you're stalking him?!?" Wonshik said with wide eyes and loud voice making Jaehwan stir on his sleep and got hit by Hakyeon in the head "really?!? you're stalking him? that is so sick man!" Wonshik whispered while he looked at Jaehwan back to Hakyeon.

"I know, I know that it is creepy. But what can I do? I honestly dont know what to do Wonshik, I like him and I know he is the one but I dont know what to do."Hakyeon said to the younger, and Wonshik can really tell that the older is telling him the trutht.

"Well... I can help you with that hyung, but you have to do most of it, ok?" He said as he smiled to the older and  Hakyeon can only smile to Wonshik. They resumed on watching the movie until Hakyeon fell asleep and Wonshik turned the tv off and covered Hakyeon and Jaehwan with a blanket and Wonshik stayed a little before he decided to join the two elders to sleep.

 

Its been three weeks or was it when Hakyeon started to stalk the man. The coffee shop was quite full right now and he got there before the man whom he loves to watch. He sat on his usual seat but the table of his beloved is occupied, shall he leave and go to another table or what? But his train of thoughts were cut off when he heard a soft voice calling him, and as he looked up to meet the source of voice he can hear hallelujah from a distant and again flowers started to blossom everywhere and his heart was pounding. Is this true?!? The man was talking to him? That he was asking him if he can sit beside him? And is that really his voice? It was so soft and heavenly that he wanted to fall asleep as he talks.

"Excuse me? Can, can I sit here? since the other tables are occupied" the man asked him, and Hakyeon can only do was to creeply smile and to say 'of course'  

If thoughts can be heard maybe the man will be weirded out because damn! Hakyeon is scream strings of profanities and all sorts of cute s while keeping a cool facade.

 

"you're the guy who bumped into me last time, right?" the man said out of the blue that was the first thing that was said between them after an hour that they are sitting on the same table in front of each other,

You can never miss the blush that crept on Hakyeon's face because of what the guy said, he saw that the guy smirked! "I knew it. and Why do you stalk me anyways?" the man again speak.

"yo-you noticed?" Hakyeon said now with a deep shade of red on his face but the guy didn't said anything else but instead he only smiled at Hakyeon and continued to read.

 

Half an hour passed and the man left him leaving a peice of paper, with the very vital information on it. Hakyeon swears that the man is a ing tease for making him look like an idiot! But damn! he loves what is on his hands right now. I really its the most important thing ever! It has the man's name and his ing contact number! YES! it was his name and contact number! Hakyeon cant hide the fact that he is really really happy! He then asked Wonshik and Jaehwan to come over to his home later and he has something to tell them.

 

"Guys! you wouldn't believe this!!!!" Hakyeon said as the two lovers sat down the sofa with a weirded out looks etched on their face. "I know now his name! and I have his ing number!!!!" he announced and the two looked at each other then smiled widely.

"Wow hyung! how did you get that? I didn't even helped you that much but damn!" Wonshik stated happily ad Jaehwan was doing his victory dance

Hakyeon started to tell them what happened  and he swears that Jaehwan was the most excited and giddy because heck it was too cheessy!

"So what is his name?" Jaehwan asked as he ate some fries 

"Its Jung Taekwoon" Hakyeon said while smiling.

"What?!?!" Jaehwan said as he choked on his firies. While he was given weird looks by the older and Wonshik patting his back

"Its not like you know him or something" Hakyeon said as he took a bite from his burger.

"But I KNOW him longer than you did" Jaehwan said with a truimphant smile plastered on his face, and this time it was Hakyeon's turn to be choked on his food.

"Why didn't you told me that you know this! Atleast it would be easier for me to know him!" Hakyeon shouted on Jaehwan because really? Your friend knew the guy and yet he didn't told you that. What the man! But Jaehean on the other hand enjoys the scene of HAkyeon throwing tantrums over him for not telling it to him.

"But did you know his name? or when I asked you that I wanna see him did you told me to tag along? no~ you didn't so dont blame me about this being to long for you to know him" Jaehwan told Hakyeon the facts sassily while Wonshik watches Hakyeon boil in anger.

 

The night ended with Jaehwan teasing Hakyeon for being stupid for not tagging him alone with his stalkings and most of the time was him teasing Hakyeon because of his Forehead and for being dark skinned. While Hakyeon teases Jaehwan for having a large nose and Wonshik laughing is off because of the childishness of his hyungs.

 

 



 

So N-yeong!~~ I had alot of fun making this, I mean this is actually the first time I wrote something this raw and long. But all I can say is that I have a lot of fun doing this. My plans was to make this chapter to be only two parts but I cant I will be too long and too boring to read it if its that long right? So with a heavy heart I have to make this for I think with three or four parts long but this will be a one shot ok? 

 

So have fun reading this lovelies!

Please comment on what do you think of the story so far. Is it too boring or what? I really want to know your thought so please  share them with me I really want to know them! Thats all Thank you!

 

Lovelots

-Sheeppy