CH2. Moving.

Love Equation

Hongbin and Hyuk (moving) (lols excuse the title XD)

 

“geez, this place is a total havoc. I don’t know why I decided to rent this place” Hongbin said in between his laugh talking to his mother, as he writes down a draft of his book. Yes Hongbin is an aspiring and yes he was on a tight budget that is why he end up on where he is.

He wanted to go to a place wherein he can relax during the day or night and have peaceful times when he feels writing, yet how can he manage to have those if the place you’re living right now doesn’t give it to you? Instead you have very, very, very loud neighbors and you are in between them? Like heol all that he wanted is to is to have peace and serenity. So this is the right time to ask help to his most loving mother in the whole universe, though the fact that he doesn’t want to ask her, her help but he is so desperate and he wants to get out of this place as soon as possible!

“ah, ok look for a place where you want to live and I will give you money to pay for the rent.” His mother said out of nowhere like she already read his mind. But its not financial, wait it is financial but he is too shy to ask her about it. “Hongbin, its ok” she paused “I want to help you with your first book and I want it to be the best!” saying the words with outmost care and love towards her son. “now when you find one, call me immediately so I can send you money and you can leave that stressful place ok?” hongbin smiled as he can feel his mother smiling thur the phone.

A few more seconds and they both bid goodbye and hanged up the phone. He stood in front of the window, he looked outside this is one of the rarest time that his noisy annoying  neighbors are quiet. He stood there for a few moments feeling the heat of the sun.

“ah~ this is so relaxing no noisy nei-“ he was cut by something crashing and it was followed by shouting  and a course of throwing things. “I shouldn’t have said anything!” he said as he just shrugged it off. He took his bag and keys “going outside wont hurt, right?” he thought then stepped outside of his apartment.

 

Walking and walking, he found himself to the park he sat on one of the benches shaded by a tree as he listen to the songs of his favorite singer named Park Hyoshin. He was smiling while his eyes are closed feeling every word, every beat and everything on the songs.

He personally wanted to be like him, like Park Hyoshin but it seems that like destiny doesn’t want him to be a singer, that is why he decided to be an author because since he was a child he loves writing down essays about how flowers bloom, the calmness of the river, how delicious his mother’s cooking like everything to him are inspirations.

He actually won some essay writing competitions that made his family specially his mother so proud of him. But now he is a 23 years old man it seems that he can’t find any inspiration unlike when he was a child were his imaginations runs wide, he even wrote something about mosquitoes but now there is NOTHING! NOTHING I TELL YOU!

That is why he sat there, maybe just maybe he would catch something to inspire him. Maybe the children playing around the field? Or the comparing the growing old couples to the young couples? Or just how life plays with you? Or write something cool about Park Hyoshin? His smile grew wider showing his dimples when he thought Park Hyoshin.

A ball suddenly hits his foot and he saw a child running to him to fetch his ball. He took it and waited for the child to get it from him. The child came then took both the ball and his hand then asked him if he wants to play with them?

“when I was a child my parents told me not to talk to strangers, but this kid want to play with me.” He thought as he let himself be drag by the child in the field. He received a smile from the parents of the child, so he took it as a formal invitation to play with the child.

They were playing catch and he feels so light. So light that he feels like he is also a kid, running in the field chasing the kid around with the ball not caring about the looks that the passerby’s gives him. Actually he thought that the looks that were given to him are looks of he-is-weird but no the looks were happy looks that made him more relax.

It’s time to bid goodbye to the family of Taekwoon and Hakyeon and their little child named Jindae. Hongbin felt that he was a part of their little family and he also promised to Jindae that they will play again and little Jindae hugged him and said his cute buh-bye and went home.

 

He stopped by to a coffee shop and bought himself a latte cappuccino, he was dead tired already and maybe he will be sleeping right after he bathes. He looked outside and suddenly a flier flew and stuck on the door’s hinged he took it and his eyes widen, it was a flier to a new apartment and it was quite pricey but still he needs to move out from his current place. He still has time, and well he isn’t that tired so maybe he will check it since it was just around the corner so there is no harm done on dropping by. Right? Yes! So he went to the address.

The place is well, quite creepy though it was just in a busy city but how come this place gives him all of the creeps? He went in and asked one of the ladies who are sitting on the reception and told them that he is quite, yes quite interested on renting a room in there building, so he asked one of them if they can tour him around so he can take a look of the place.

It was actually nice. The rooms are spacious and he saw one of the placards that says ‘please don’t be too noisy. Have shame on your neighbors. You are not the only living here.” And yes, with that he decided to move in here. Because heol! This is his dream place! He reserved this very room well because it has the perfect view of the city lights and he just loved seeing it. They are like starts twinkling on earth, he walked out and called his mother and told her that he already found a place to move in and it was magically perfect! Though it was quite creepy but who cares right?

He then remembers Jindae and his parents, they are like angels that came from heaven that blessed him with their grace.

With that he went home happy not bothering to care on his noisy neighbors. After he bathes he sat down on his chair looking at the sight before him. “finally I will move out from this place” he said with a smile plastered on his face.

 



 

Oh hello there! please excuse me for being a lazy Author, I am again being attacked by my worst enemy and it is called AUTHOR'S BLOCK so please do forgive me for my lackness *sobs in the corner because I know you guys hated me*

Well the reason is I am lacking of inspiration because it feels like I am not appreciated, I mean I easily gets frustrated at things so sorry, I just want to see you guys comment on what you think of the story so far because I dont know what to do. it is so silent in here. No really. It is, it makes me feel quite sad. 

ANYWAYS! I dont want to be naggy about this so, can you please comment? it would be really nice if you guys will :D 

*Hakyeon taking over*  

Hakyeon: HIII!!!!!! did you noticed something up there? huh? did you? DID YOU? *cringes* OMGEE!!! WE GOT A CHILD!!! AUTHOR-NIM SHIPS US!!!! HOMAIGASH!!!

Me: no. I dont ship you with Leo honey >.>

Hakyeon: <.< NO! YOU LOVE ME AND YOU SHIP US SO HARD. HARDCORE SHIPPER!

Me: what ever. Anyways!

Hakyeon: Did you guys see our child's name? isn't it cute?

Me: hey! I should be the one saying that fact! 

Hakyeon: no! i am the mother I should be the one to tell them!

Me: Jung Taekwoon please take this man out of here! HE IS SO ANNOYING! No oppa! dont give me you stank face! no just no!

Hakyeon: *stank face x2*

Me: you are just ugly HEUKYEON! *making stupid noises on BG* stop or else no more Cha Hakyeon on the other chapters *glares*. So I was saying our beloved annoying Heukyeon and Taekwoon oppa had a child here and his name is Jindae, I got an idea to call their child Jindae because of Hakyeon's azalea flower and yes Azalea in korean is Jindallae (진달래) so I think of a name and I made Jindae (진대) so yay for us!!! hehehehe. That's all!

 

If you have some questions,suggestions or even request feel free to ask me! I am open to anything. Also you can request me whetere it is an OTP or a YOU story, just make sure you give me a little plot so I wont struggel on how to make your request!

 

jjang! Love Lots!

-Sheeppy