CH1. Where were you.pt.3

Love Equation
 

The same routine goes, he wakes up, goes outside to jog and going back home to go to work and then going back home, eat dinner then sleep. You can say he is really boring. But that was his past routine.

Now he goes to jog with someone and going into several dates here and there when one of them is free and now his phone inbox isn't boring anymore and most importanly his life is not the same anymore... again.

 

All thanks to Lee Jaehwan's friend named Jung Taekwoon and now Cha Hakyeon wont be bothering Kim Wonshik and the other nagging because he was still single and lonely but he will be annoying Taekwoon instead.

 

"Jaehwan, is Hakyeon always soo annoying like that?" Taekwoon asked Jaehwan while eating a prawn stick, he looked at Hakyeon and Wonshik who are on the counter ordering something.. again

"Well, you'll get a hang of it, right hyung?" Jaehwan asked the older while he winks back to Wonshik whose flirting at him on the other side. "anyways you've somehow survived me being so annoying, and you have lessened your murderous acts" he laughed and Taekwoon only did was to scoff at Jaehwan while Hakyeon and Wonshik sat on the other side.

"So Taekwoon hyung how was this hyung? is he annoying you to the bones and back?" Wonshik asked the most obvious question there is while Hakyeon stabs the steak on his plate glaring at the youngest of them. Then Taekwoon hands Jaehwan his phone with Hakyeon's messages that made everyone laugh, well not everyone because Hakyeon is red as a tomato while Taekwoon was containing his laugh.

" hey angel of my life who brings serious colors to my life! are you awake now? lets go now and have our morning jog~~~ :* :* :*"  Jaehwan reads Hakyeons messages while doing kissy face to Wonshik who grabs the phone on his hands and reads Taekwoons text with a serious face then laughs.

"Hyung that is so morbid!" he said then reads it again " say that again or I will slit your throat when we see! its only 3 ing am in the morning for crying out loud!" Wonshik said with is deep voice while copiying Taekwoon's facial expression then laughs his off. 

The two was having their good time teasing Hakyeon and his overly sweet text messages for Taekwoon. While Taekwoon on the other hand seems to like what is happening aoround him, but he didn't make it obvious of course.

 

They ended the night with the three drunk and Taekwoon barely standing. Deciding to bump the three on his place because he is the only one left who is quite sober, though he really dont want to do it but he have to because well he doesn't want to leave them there. He smiles on himself for being to kind. (lol XD)

He did what ever sane and sober man should do to his fellow man.

He threw then one by one on the living room, not caring if he heard some painful groan coming from the others, and he specailly made Hakyeon's extra painful, he laughed but he panicked when he saw that Hakyeon got cut on his cheek. Maybe its not a good idea he told himself and checks on the other two if the got a cut or something but thankfully they didn't.

Taekwoon carried dark-skinned Hakyeon to the sofa and mend his cut, he carefully cleaned it being cautious if the latter if wincing due to the pain of the ointment. There he saw the others features, and he can say that even though he is well... dark skinned for an asian specailly a korean he is really handsome, well he is definitely more handsome than this guy anyways. The he proceeds to put a plaster on the cut.

Hakyeon was watching Taekwoon all the time, the way the younger looked at him like he was some kind of prey, the way he looked when he winced in pain and simply the way Taekwoon looked so worried made his insides curl into a tight ball filled with butterflies.

 

The morning came and the picture was so lovely. Two couples, well one is official and the other is not are curled into a ball while hugging their partners. One cannot wake up how adorable they are.

Wonshik's strong arms are protectively around Jaewan's while the older placed his head over Wonshik's chest. While the other two is like on a conflict whether Taekwoon will hug Hakyeon or Haekyeon will do everything, its like Taekwoon still knows what he is doing in his sleep. But in the end Taekwoon wraps his arms over Hakyeon because he is radiating warm heat, and well Hakyeon smiles at the action coming from Taekwoon, yes he is awake but doesn't want to move.

It was already 1pm when the four finally woke up. Taekwoon cooked ramen while the other three cleaned the place they slept and prepared the table.

 


 

Months had passed and they grew fond of each other, specailly Taekwoon but there isn't any progress on what they are now. Are they still friends or more than friends? Hakyeon is hoping that they are more than friends because he really fell so damn hard for Jung Taekwoon.

Taekwoon was warmly welcomed by the Cha family and eomma Cha joked that they should get married and Taekwoon only laughed and said it might happened which earned him a punch on the arm by Hakyeon and a squeal from the mother.

 

Taekwoon took his time. It was already a year when the two of them meet that very day when they bumped on each other on the park.

 

No when he first moved to that place, the first time he went to jog on that very park. When he saw the glistening face of this man on his arms right now. 

 

He fell for him.

 

He fell inlove on him.

 

He saw lights,flowers and imps around. okok angels like what Hakyeon felt when he saw Taekwoon for the very first time.

 

Taekwoon isn't as expressive as Hakyeon is. He was very thankful that he was found by Hakyeon on his favorite cafe that is why it wasn't that hard for him to see Cha Hakyeon everyday. 

Chessy but true.

 

Now its already a year and it was raining. The got into a fight because of Taekwoon. Though Taekwoon himself doesn't want to go but he has to, Hakyeon told the ypunger that he doesn't want to be left again it makes him feel that Taekwoon will leave him, just like what the others did and he wants to come with him. But Taekwoon told him that he cant. Yes its hard to leave him like this hanging but he cant do anything now. Specially when his cousin needs him the most. He thought that Hakyeon will be sensible enough to understand him.

 

But maybe because Hakyeon got to attached to him that it felt like he is only living because of Taekwoon and if he isn't around, what will happened to him? How will he live? It was hard for Hakyeon. But when he looked at Taekwoon's eyes, he saw that he was sincere, sincere on what he was been told. That he will comeback for him, just wait for a year or two because how can he leave a stupid and clumsy person like Cha Hakyeon right?

 

The day had come. The day in which Taekwoon has to go.

 

Jaewan is there already crying for Hakyeon while Wonshik is patting his back. And Hakyeon? He was only at the back of Wonshik trying not to cry, because Taekwoon told him that if he saw him cry, he wont leave korea and stay with him. He would hate himself for being selfish and he knows that Taekwoon will also hate him.

So even though he wanted to make Taekwoon stay but he remembered that his cousin needs him so he because selfless for the first time and dried his tears and made sure to appear for Taekwoon smiling.

Taekwoon dropped his bag and stretched his arms inviting Hakyeon for a hug, The older didn't got the idea of why he did that but he still went to him and hugged him tightly. Him being expressive is quite new but he liked it because he is now being open. 

After a good minute he re-opened his arms inviting dumd and dumber for a group hug. They all smiled, including Taekwoon himself. He bid goodbye and went to the departure and waved a hand and entered.

 


 

It was already a month since Taekwoon left. Hakyeon was at Taekwoon's apartment cleaning. He lifted a book from the bookshelf and an envelop fell, it was a letter for him. He sat down on the sofa and he reads it.

 

 

For Cha Annoying-Dark-Skinned-Bratty Hakyeon,

 

Well, I dont know when you will be able to read this but hopefully earlier than a year.

I just want to tell you that, you're an IDIOT

That's all smile now my beloved Cha Hakyeon :)

 

Reom the person of Light ,Flowers and Angels

-Jung Taekwoon.

 

 

"Aish! this guy,really?" Hakyeon only laughed to himself then he heard the doorbell rang and when he opened the door. it was Jaehwan and Wonshik smiling ear to ear with foods on their hands

"Lets eat?" Jaehwan asked.

"Sure lets go, and so taht you can also help me clean a little here" Hakyeon smiled at the two and let them enter and place the foods on the table. They ate happily whule trying to call Taekwoon thur skype but they got a respond of "You idiots please im sleeping. Another call or I'll slit your throats when I got back there!" 

"We are waiting hyung!!!!" Wonshik said and Hakyeon can only smile at Taekwoon's reaction but still chatted with them though he wants to sleep.

 

Fin~



 

So yeah! Im done with Love Equation's first three part chapter (Where were you). I will not make this long and I just want to thank you guys :)

I hope that you will leave me some feedback on what do you guys think about this.

 

Now WHO do you lovelies want to see on the next chapter?

 

(yes I didn't add Leo and N there XD)

 

 

Love lots

-Sheeppy