CH1. Where were you. pt1

Love Equation
 

"Cha Hakyeon!" a female voice said, shouting from the kitchen. Having no reply she went to the living room with a laddle on her right hand. "Yah! Cha Hakyeon! I know you can hear me! Can you please not ignore your aging mother here?!?" the now known mother said as she hit her so on the back of his fhead using the laddle.

"What is it that you want eomma?" Hakyeon said groaning as he rub the back of his head.

"When will you get married?" his eomma paused as hshe examined her son's expression turned sourer. She chuckled and sat down besides her son, as Hakyeon resumed back to his work. 

"Eomma, marrriage can wait, I am focusing on my carreer and I have no time for that" Hakyeon said, eyes not leaving his laptop's screen. 

"honey, marriage CAN'T wait, I cant wait. I am aging honey and all I want is to see you with your own family, happy" she said with her outmost carring eyes. "You are already successful, you already gave me a house that you promised me when you were little, and I am just asking you when you will be married or pershasp when will you show me that person?"

His mother told him as he released an expirated sigh as he looked at his mother "I will, just wait ok?" he finally said with a smile crossing his lips, and like a virus his mother smiled back at him as she went back to the kitchen to cook.

 

He took his things and went to his room at his parents house and sat on the end of his bed, thinking of what his mother told him. Yes he is already very successful on his carrees, Yes he already gave his parents a house and they are now living perfectly fine and NO because until now he hasn't been married. It was one of his promises to his parents, specially to his mother.

Hakyeon cant seem to understand what is the problem. One, he is a handsome young man. Two, he on his age is already very successful and Three he is to die for so he really has no idea what is the problem or maybe his past partners were the ones who has a problem and not him? 

Just like his mother, he himslef also wanted to be married but his past 'part-ners' were all fails , its either him bumping them or he was the one being bumped. What ever the problem is, he isn't really lucky when it comes to love.

 

Hakyeon was jogging around the park near their home. It was sunny, clear skies and the breeze were chilly yet relaxing. He was at awe as he watched the birds fly down the water and swim. Lacking of sight on his path he bumps on a person and he fell on the ground. 

The guys immediately bent down and offers his hand. Hakyeon took it and he was tilt his head, he saw the most beautiful human being in the whole world.

 

He suddenly woke up when he heard a knock on his bedroom door, and it was his father poking his head on the door telling him to get uo beacse dinner is served. Hakeyon gave his father a cheerful smile as he sat and his father closed the door headng to the kitchen.

"Appa... why do you always enter on the most crucial time?" he asked his father who is already at the kitchen not hearning him. he put his face on both of his hands as he sighed. 

"When will I ever meet you?" he said in noone in particular. With that he stood up and went to the kitchen joinning his parents for dinner.

 

They already finished dinner and Hakyeon volounteered to do the dishes as his parents decided to watch tv with a cup of tea. It was sunday, and tomorrow he will be spending his five days on his office and four nights alone on his condo. He sighed everytime he remembers that he lives alone. If his office were near his parents house he would glady stay here but he cant, thatb is the sad part of life.

Fnishing the dishes Hakyeon sat in the middle of his parents, parting them for a moment. He  extended his arms on both of his side and wrapped them on his parents hugging them. His father chuckled and tld him that he will see them in a while so he shouldn't be that sad. But in reality Hakyeon wanted to tell them that he wanted to stay like this forever, well because maybe, just maybe he wouldn't  find his other half and be left forever alone.

After a few moments Hakyeon realsed his parents and went to his room getting his laptop and went out saying his goodbyes and see you laters he hopped on his car and drove off.

"Jagiya, when do you think Hakyeon will get married?" his mother asked his father. His father only did was to look at his wife with a weirded out face saying "lets just wait. We or he cant hurry that or he'll be really disappointed if he do." he smiled and lead them inside the comforts of their home.

 



 

Hey hey hey! I just want to tell you that I UPDATED!!! *throws confetti* I know, I know its lame and it is still not finished. And SHAME ON ME! but I have no Idea on who to ship with Hakyeon, I mean I am just new, like a reallly NEW STARLIGHT and oh yes Let us all thank JUNG TAEKWOON for succesfully lauring me here and Inever blamed him. VIXX IS A AISNFUVNDGFDGS ADORABLE GROUP!

 

Anyways, Tell me who you ship with Hakyeon! 

 

Poll time!

 

 

 

Love Lots!

-Sheeppy