Five

Tutoring Sessions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

C H A P T E R F I V E

For the next few days, Wonwoo and Mingyu met up at Wonwoo's house and his father was surprisingly an excellent cook, unlike his son. They tutored for an hour but always stayed longer with each other because they found themselves growing used to each others presence. Not that they minded. It was nice since Wonwoo's friends usually went to after school academies or had sports practice and had too busy of a schedule to hang out with each other on school nights. Few of Mingyu's friends went to those academies and sports practices as well but most of them were usually lazily chilling at their houses.

But now, it is Friday night and Vernon and Seungkwan are at Wonwoo's house. Their parents think they are spending the night at his house. No alcohol involved, of course because Wonwoo is the sweet, quiet, handsome, lawful son. Minghao was due to arrive soon, as well. At the moment, Vernon was inspecting all of Wonwoo's clothes, trying to pick out an outfit for the occasion but all he owned were jeans, button ups and t-shirts.

“Yo, we need to get you some new clothes. They're all black t-shirts and jeans,” Vernon scolds.

“Not all… I have that denim button up back there,” Wonwoo says, looking away from his phone and peering into the back of his closet.

“Thankfully! That's what you're going to have to wear.” Seungkwan wrinkles his nose distastefully from the desk. He was wearing a white T-shirt with a plaid flannel over it and ripped black jeans.

“Ugh. I like black,” Wonwoo states. He was laying on his bed, on his phone.

“Wonwoo! Minghao's here,” his mother calls from down the hall.

Minghao walks in, wearing a oversized pink shirt with a small alien patch over his . That, paired with some ripped jeans and white vans. He looks stylish and adorable, as expected from the Chinese student.

What's with all the ripped jeans?

“Here,” Vernon says, throwing the denim button-up to the boy on the bed, “put this on. Do you have any scissors?”

“Yeah, in my desk drawer. Why?” Wonwoo absentmindedly asks, inspecting his shirt before taking off the one he was wearing.

“Oh, uh, I have a lose thread,” Vernons stutters but Wonwoo barely notices it as he buttons up his shirt.

“Do you guys know where Junhui lives,” Minghao asks. “I can text him for the address.” He hesitantly looks at everyone but Vernon is busy in the corner of the room, Seungkwan is sitting on the desk and Wonwoo was laying on his bed.

“Yeah, do that,” Wonwoo replies.

“Ta-dah! Put these on now,” Vernon orders. He throws a pair of black jeans to Wonwoo and tucks the scissors back into his drawer.

Wonwoo takes one look at the jeans before shouting at Vernon.

“What did you do to my pants?!” Wonwoo’s horrified expression would've made the half-Korean laugh if it wasn't for the fact Wonwoo was scary when he was mad and his anger was directed towards him. Seungkwan, of course, burst into laughter, clapping away while Minghao discreetly giggled into his hand.

Ripped up and cut open, the jeans looked almost like Seungkwan’s. It was definitely not Wonwoo's usual style.

“I ripped them up. C’mon, Won, you would look so good. The girls would be all over you! Put those pale and skinny thighs on show!”

“I'm going to wake you up so early tomorrow morning and gonna buy so much pancakes,” Wonwoo seethes, unable to stay mad at his friend when he had good intentions.

“Wonwoo,” Vernon whines.

Nevertheless, he changes into the jeans. He's got to admit, he looks really good and different.

Meanwhile, Mingyu was at Jun’s house, setting out the snacks and drinks. He also spiked the punch, just a little, and put some beers in cooler but that would be brought out at the last hour so there would be less time to get wasted.

“Junhui,” Mingyu calls out, “what if your parents find out?”

“Then they do, I get in trouble and life gets a little bumpier. It happens,” Jun says, appearing from the living room.

The younger boy rolls his eyes. Junhui is always like this; acting like he has everything under control. To be honest, it was sometimes annoying.

“Okay, I put sheets over the couches-- just in case-- and put on the more valuable stuff in my parents room and locked it… All set, I guess,” Jun says, more to himself though.

“I doubt anyone is going to try to steal anything,” Mingyu adds.

“Probably but I invited quite a few people and those people invited other people and the other people invited more, too. Can’t be too sure,” Jun waves off.

“Wow. Whatever, do I look okay?” He gestures at his outfit with a hopeful expression. He was wearing a leather jacket over a thin, almost transparent, white T-shirt and ripped jeans with black combat boots. A bad boy look. Jun gives him a once over.

“Yeah. You look good, as always. I wouldn't be able to pull that look off,” Jun laughs. “I invited that guy you had a thing with.”

“Sure you would, hyung. And why,” Mingyu groans. This guy Junhui was talking about is some handsome upperclassman that he talked to for a few weeks. They texted each other almost whenever ever they could and even flirted a little. But Mingyu didn't expect much anyway since he was older and it was just for fun at the time. Especially now, since they barely texted each other for the past few weeks. Now it was less flirty and more friendly than anything.

“Because you need to let loose. You've been studying non-stop lately with the tutoring and everything. How's Wonwoo anyway? What do you think of him?” Jun stops what he's doing and strolls into the kitchen, taking some chips out of the bowl and popping them into his mouth.

“What's with all the questions? Why don't you ask him? And I don't know… Why?” Mingyu squints suspiciously. The two were snacking on chips, waiting by the door. The guest were due any time.

“He's good-looking, right? Is he your type? I think he is. Maybe you could get it on with him tonight,” Jun says, winking playfully at the flustered boy.

Mingyu was baffled. How did he know?

“I thought you were straight, hyung!”

“I am but anyone with eyes could see he is hot as . And you didn't answer my questions,” he replies, tapping his foot impatiently.

Blushing, Mingyu bit his lips in thought. It was really awkward to talk about guys with his friends. His male friends. His straight male friends. Especially Jun who was basically one of those type of guys that play alot . Not only that, this isn't about just any guy, it's about Wonwoo. Hot, cute, sometimes awkward but definitely hot (once again) Wonwoo.

Sighing, the tall male answers, “yeah. I guess he's pretty hot. Really good-looking and smart… He actually is my type but I am not going to try and 'get it on’ with him. He's tutoring me, for one, and two, he's straight!”

Jun just laughs maniacally. “I knew it! Y'all would be perfect for each other, I can see it already! But you never know; he might get wasted and you'll be wasted and you'll probably get and people do things… Nasty things,” he says with a smirk, winking at the horrified boy.

“Do you already take a drink or something because what the ?! Why would you even think that?! I'm not drinking anything, that's for sure.”

“Whatever you say but-- oh look, someone's here. C’mon in!”

Swinging the door open, Jun was greeted by by tens of people, clapping their hands and shouting back and forth. Only few things could actually be distinguished.

“Who has the aux cord?”

“Where's the beer?”

“Aye, yo, Mingyu! What's up, man?”

(He had no idea who that was.)

“Yo, Jun! Thanks for the invite!”

(“I don't know you!”)

Soon, the quiet, clean environment is transformed into a catastrophic disaster with solo cups everywhere, chips littering almost all surfaces, red liquid spillages on the floor, and vibrations from the bass coming from all around where speakers were set up.

Back at the Jeon residence, the four boys were getting ready to head out and partayyy.

“Where are you guys going,” Wonwoo's mother asks suspiciously. She was sitting on the couch, watching TV wear the front door was fully visible.

“I thought I told you earlier… oh, well. We're going to Jun’s sister birthday party. He's another Chinese person that lives here,” he partially lies.

Now, Wonwoo isn't the type to lie so easily to his parents but he's told them enough small white lies to actually sound believable. And this is mostly truth, with just a tiny slip of the tongue in the middle.

“No. What time do you guys plan on coming back?”

“I don't know. Eleven or twelve. She's an adult so… I mean, it's already starting late so it'll probably end late.”

Vernon was already getting anxious on the sidelines. Playing with his fingers, he couldn't meet Wonwoo's mothers eyes. He was horrible at lying and hated lying to his friends parents especially.

“I want you boys back at twelve, the latest. If you guys aren't, then I'm calling your parents. And no drinking!” With that, she turns her attention back to the television, not giving another glance at the boys filing out the door.

Once they were safely down the street, Seungkwan starts, “your mom is seriously strict with us. And I swear Vernon, you better not ing drink too much.”

“Yeah, I don't need you to go bat like last time. My mom would castrate all of us,” Wonwoo adds.

“Or we can ditch him at Jun’s. Though, I will kick your sober, Vernon,” Minghao states. His voice is so soft and sweet, it sounded more threatening than it actually was.

“Why are you guys all coming at me?! It was one time!” The fair boy looks as though he were going to cry because that story never left him and would probably fol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter