Arrive

Roller Coaster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Tae..” Tiffany whispered softly in person she loves dearly, swimming deeply in Taeyeon’s warm embrace was the best thing to ended a day.

“Hmm?”

“What if someday.. I hurt you?” The wife held her breath for awhile, waiting the answer.

“You can break my heart in pieces, but when it heals it beats for you.” No doubt, a Kim Taeyeon answered with no doubt.

“But..”

“Im your masochist.” Taeyeon giggled.

Tiffany punched her husband chest lightly, “Im not into sadistic though”

“Only for you, it’s alright to be hurted”

“I don’t wanna do that” Tiffany snuggled closer onto Taeyeon’s neck.

“Why?” Taeyeon answered jokingly.

“I love you.”

A huge smile from Taeyeon for her one and only wife as reward.

“For sure?” Taeyeon teased.

“Forever”

“Forever is a long time.”

“And I don’t mind as long as it is you,” Tiffany pecked Taeyeon’s lips, “don’t you dare to leave me.” She continued.

“You have my hands to hold on til the rest of your life”

“I love that idea.”

“Definitely yours.” Taeyeon smiled.

“Thank you”

“For?”

“I never thought being Kim Taeyeon’s would feel this incredible.” Tiffany smiled back.

“And no one ever tried that.”

“Because I’m your first love?”

“Surely will be the last.”

“I got too much lucks.” Tiffany said unbelievably.

“You deserved it.”

“I don’t—“

“You do, sweetheart”

“Tae,” Tiffany called in very low voice, “I’m.. sorry” She continued heavily.

“Slowly, I won’t go anywhere, I will always be here.” Taeyeon understood how difficult it was, it wasn’t easy for her wife to opened up, moreover it would bring the tears in her love one.

“When I will be ready?” Tiffany talked to herself, but that was enough to Taeyeon to hear.

“You forgot.”

“Huh?” Tiffany confused.

“This hand, made for you, fit in yours like puzzle pieces.” Taeyeon said, “Whenever you feel hurt, you feel sad, you feel afraid, hold it, tightly.”

Tiffany closed her eyes tight, feel how Taeyeon’s hand held her securely.

“How do you feel?” Taeyeon asked.

“It is warm,” Tiffany inhaled deeply, “and so magnetic”

“You aren’t alone, you have me.”

That feeling, that kind of feeling that Taeyeon never failed to gave to her love of life, a peace.

“Tae..”

“Yes baby?”

“Taeyeon.”

Taeyeon smiled lightly, “As always, I love the way you call my name.”

“I fall for a person named Kim and Taeyeon, a magical human.”

“Magical?” Taeyeon frowned.

“She is a wizard.”

Taeyeon released a soft giggle, “Yeah, I’m from Slytherin” she mentioned her favourite group from her favourite movie again, Harry Potter.

“You never failed to gave me amazing spell of yours.”

“I didn’t even realize I did that.” Taeyeon answered.

“Just now.”

“What is that?”

“I don’t wanna hurt you more than this.”

“I don’t get it baby.” The husband still confused by the wife statements.

“I’m ready.”

Taeyeon was speechless, she couldn’t build any sentence, she felt happy but in the same time she felt bit afraid, not afraid of getting hurt, she was just afraid it would bring pain to her wife, liters of tears because of digging scars, but no matter what, that was the truth.

“B-but..”

It just Taeyeon never imagined that time would arrive this soon, time

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter