Day Off

Roller Coaster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-PRESENT-

Author’s POV

“Seobang?”

Jessica rested her head on Yuri’s shoulder and linked her arms together, she seemed bored to the movie and started to make a conversation.

“Hmm?”

Yuri chuckled on the movie again while eating her popcorn, it was their day off, they made a plan to spent a whole day by sat on the couch lazily and enjoyed some movies, did not need to guess hard who was the one that gave this idea, obviously it was the princess one, if it was Yuri, they would do hiking, fishing, or the extreme one for the princess, exercising.

“Seobang, dont ignore meeee!” Jessica whined.

“Sorry sorry prin— hahahaha.” Yuri laughed again to the funny scene on the movie.

“Yah! Seobang!”

“Hahahahahaha.” Yuri laughed harder, she even gripped her own stomach because it was too much funny to handle.

Flip!

Jessica turned off the tv by the remote in front of her without saying a word.

“Why did you turn—” Yuri said unconsciously but stopped when she realised something.

She could feel the cold aura and dark atmosphere wrapped around her, she cleared and wipe her eyes to remove the tears of joy awhile ago immediately, she daringly fixed her eyes on her beloved wife who sat with the arms crossed perfectly on her chest.

“The movie or me?” Jessica threw a firm question to break the silence.

“Obviously you, baby.” Yuri showed her charm smile, one of her weapons to tame her ice princess.

“But you were ignoring me.” It worked, Jessica whined and placed her head on Yuri’s shoulder again, It made Yuri’s smile grew wider.

“I didnt mean it, I am sorry, ok?” Yuri replied truthfully.

Jessica nodded slightly, “I am bored.”

“It is your idea, though.” Yuri murmured.

“It made you ignore me.”

“Jealous of movie hm?” Yuri teased.

Jessica wrapped her slender arms on Yuri waist and snugglde her face on Yuri’s neck, she moved her nose purposefully to tickle Yuri’s skin, “Okay okay I will not tease you again.” Yuri chuckled softly.

“Tell me about yourself, seobang.”

“Is it an interview?”

“If you say so.”

“Fifty shades of Kwon?” Yuri giggled.

“Yah!” Jessica slapped Yuri’s stomach, “Seriously.”

“Okay okay, uhmmm.” Yuri paused, “I already opened all pages on my book to you anyway.”

“Your childhood.” Jessica lifted up her head to face Yuri, “Tell me about your childhood.”

“I have amazing childhood.” Yuri smiled, “Did I ever tell you that actually I have one best friend again besides Taeyeon?”

“N-no, you never mention it.”

“Her name is Im Yoona.”

Jessica’s body tensed as she heard her name, she gulped and nodded slightly, “Tell me more about her.”

“I, Taeyeon and Yoona are best friends since we were in diapers.” Yuri said while Jessica’s hair gently, Jessica buried her face deeper on Yuri’s neck. “We lived in small town which has fresh air, green view, and very good people.”

“It is that why you grew up well.” Jessica added.

Yuri chuckled as she heard her spontaneous statement from her wife.

“We catched chicken together, played kite together, climbed the trees together, build the snowmans together, fishing on the river together, and so much more.” Yuri smiled widely, it felt like the memories was replaying on her mind like a old movie.

“Those were cute.” Jessica chuckled a bit.

“We always did everything together, but we never bored of it.”

"It sounded so fun.”

“Yeah, so fun, sometimes I want go back to that time again.”

Jessica heard Yuri’s voice sounded unstable and little bit trembling, but Jessica let Yuri continued her story.

“Until she, Yoona, she had to move to Seoul because her family business.” Yuri took a long deep breath, “Me and Taeyeon stayed in our town, we were not in same highschool anymore.”

“That was sad.” Jessica commented.

“From that time, Me and Taeyeon decided to study hard, we spent our whole time in college for study, study and study, we wanted to be success person in future so we could go to Seoul and meet Yoona again.”

“And your dream came true, you can easily stepped your feet in here, in Seoul.”

“No, our dream never came true.” She said with a sad tone, “We cant meet her, we would never meet her anymore.”

“W-why?”

“She passed away.”

Yuri made a long breath, her eyes became watery and she hold Jessica tighter in her arm, Yuri closed her eyes and rested her chin on Jessica’s crown, Jessica could felt how hurt and sad Yuri was.

“She left us without a word, she left us when we could not even meet her for once.”

“I-i am sorry to hear that.” Jessica said sincerely, her eyes became watery too.

“Taeyeon and I always thinking that what if we were there at that time to save her? She would be safe, she would be fine until this second.” Yuri opened her eyes slowly and sighed, “But I know this is God’s— Sica? Baby?” Yuri shocked as she heard Jessica’s sob, she stopped her story and cupped Jessica’s jaw lovingly.

“Hey, why are you crying?” Yuri asked softly.

“Sad.” Jessica replied weakly.

“I am sorry, I did not mean to make you sad.” Yuri caressed Jessica’s cheeks, “Stop crying, ok? My princess looked so ugly when she cries.” Yuri made a joke to change the atmosphere.

“You love this ugly.” Jessica replied while smiling even though she still sobbed a bit.

“A lot.” Yuri smiled again, a warm smile which Jessica loves so much.

“I love you, seobang.”

“I know.” Yuri giggled.

Jessica smiled and gave Yuri a gently slap on her abs again.

“Uhmm okay that is my childhood story, so what do you want to do now?” Yuri asked while playing Jessica’s feet with hers.

“Sleep?”

Yuri slapped her own forehead, closed her eyes and shook her head slightly, Jessica laughed a bit as she saw her seobang’s antics.

“We woke up two hours ago, sleepyhead.” Yuri pulled Jessica’s nose gently, “Let us do something healthy.”

“Sleep is healthy too.”

“It is healthy if we do some ‘exercises’ there.” Yuri said with wiggled her eyebrows playfully.

Yuri earned a slap on her abs once again form her beloved wife.

“I cant help, I grew up with my byuntae best friend.”

“And you grow up with me now, so you will be cold too?” Jessica asked randomly.

“Ofcourse.. not, because God gave me a job to make you melt until forever.” Yuri said happily, it made Jessica smiled sheepishly.

“Make me melt then.”

“Sleep with ‘exercise’?” Yuri grinned.

“Kwon Yuri!”

“Kidding baby, why did you get mad easily? You enjoy so much when we did— ouch! it hurts princess!” Yuri rubbed her arms which became Jessica’s violence victim.

“Stop teasing me!” Jessica pouted.

“So you feel teased?” Yuri grinned again, it made Jessica blushed again.

“Teaser!”

“You love this teaser.” Yuri giggled and pecked Jessica’s lips, “Do you want piggy back ride?” Yuri knew well how to treat her sulking wife.

Jessica nodded happily and smiled, she loves being carried by her husband.

“Hop in.” Yuri kneeled in front

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter