Another

Roller Coaster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri’s POV

I did not mention about that day not because I was forget, I still remember clearly in my mind what happened in Taeyeon’s house, she and Tiffany, they were fine and it was perfect if that was just an acting. Actually it made me and Taeyeon frustrated inside but we did not want to give up easily, we believe that there was a way for us to solve this, we believe everything would be revealed in the right time. So, let it be like this for a moment, as if something never happened between us, back to our normal life, back to when we did not know anything about their past relationship.

“Seobang!” She waved her hand and smiled as she came out from her boutique.

It was better right? I still can see her beautiful smile everyday, nothing changed between us, it was not like when I mentioned about her past with Tiffany, it changed so sudden, actually I hate it when I had to ask about it to her, because I knew it hurts her so bad, I could not do that anymore.

“Why did not you wait me inside the car?” She said as she arrived right in front of me, I was just standing while leaning my back on my car while crossing my arms on my chest, actually it was comfortable enough to wait her. “I dont want you get cold.” She fixed my jacket gently.

The weather was getting cold because the winter would come soon, but I was okay with it, I could bear the coldness if it comes to her, she is my wife, she was worth it.

“Good evening.” I smiled warmly at her.

My home is in her eyes, in there I could feel the feeling which I could not describe in any word, it is just indescribable and undefinable, the name of that feeling is love.

“Good evening, why did you come late? I thought you would not pick me up.” She pouted a bit.

If only there was nothing between her and Tiffany, I would not have this kind of feeling, I really wanted to reveal it and know the truth, but why there was a side in my heart said different, I was afraid, afraid of her secrets, afraid that all her secrets would change us, afraid that her secrets would hurt us.

“I am sorry, I had so many meetings for new project.” I replied softly.

“You must be tired.”

“Let us talk inside, yourself not even wore warm clothes.” I said while took off my jacket and wrapped it on her small body.

“I am an ice princess if you forget.” She chuckled a bit.

“And it is my job to make you warm.” I smiled and I opened the car’s door for her.

“Thank you.” She smiled back as she placed herself on the seat.

I nodded and sat on driver seat, “So, how was your day princess?” I opened the conversation.

“Bad.”

“Why bad?” I turned my head for awhile to look at her.

“My husband ignored my calls and texts.”

I smiled wide, she was just too cute sometimes.

“She was really busy and could not even touch her phone.” I explained.

“She chose her work than her wife.” She pouted, I knew she was not really mad.

“She was really bad?” I smiled wide.

“She is.”

“But it seems you miss her so much.” I teased.

“Who said?”

“Your husband.” I pulled her hand and intertwined it with mine, my other hand was still busy to drive.

“Oh my, your hand is really cold seobang!” She said spontaneously.

“But yours is warm.” I smiled and hold her hand tight.

She pulled my hand gently and hold it tight with both of her hands, she even blew it with her warm breath softly. I think I am the luckiest person in this world, I have such a sweet and understanding wife in my life, every piece of her is fit with mine.

“You should not gave your jacket to me.”

“Why are you so warm?” I ignored her words and asked instead.

“I don’t share this side of mine to everyone.”

“I know.” I chuckled, “I am so glad I could be the one.”

“Because I love you.”

Those three amazing words again, I never bored to hear those words from , it just felt so incredible.

“How much?” I teased again.

The red light stopped our car, so I could see her face clearly and focused to her.

“As much as you do.”

“Do you know how much I love you?”

“I don’t know, but I believe you love me so much.” She said proudly.

“Oh so full of confidence, Mrs. Kwon.” I chuckled again.

“So don’t you love me so much?”

She sent me her stern glare so sudden, it made me gulped unconsciously.

“Are you cheating on me?! It is that why you ignored all my calls and—”

I pulled her hand which still hold my hand tight immediately and kissed it, I kissed her back of hand few times until the traffic light turned to green, no need any word to describe how much I love her.

“Only this hand which I kiss, only this hand which I hold, only this hand which can make me warm.” I said sincerely.

“I love you.” We said in unison.

We stared each other and chuckled, we could even share our love by our eyes, yes we had our own magic in our life.

“Seobang?”

“Hm?”

“Are you tired?”

“Where is my princess want to go?” I replied and smiled softly.

“I want to visit Sunny’s cafe, since it has been a long time.” She explained, “We can drink hot chocolate too there.”

“Okay.”

***

“Yuri-sshi!”

Sunny, my wife’s friend greeted me warmly as we arrived in her cafe, she walked toward us and a smile did not want to go away from her face.

“Yuriiiiiiiiii!”

Suddenly I heard another voice from the other side, if I was not mistaken, it is my wife’s friend too, the really friendly one, her name is Hyuna.

“Yuri-yaaaaa!”

Another voice came from the same direction, oh if I was not mistaken again, she is my wife’s friend too, Luna, the humble one, oh actually all my wife friends are really good, but I never knew why they were so excited when they met me.

“Yah yah! You all forget my presence huh?” My wife changed the atmosphere.

They gathered in front of me and my wife, such a coincidence we can met them this evening, I met all of them for the first time in our wedding.

“Annyeonghaseyo.” I bowed politely at them.

They bowed back in excited way, seriously I did not know why they were seem so happy to meet us, especially Hyuna and Luna.

“How have you been, Yuri?” Hyuna asked.

“I-im all good.” I replied awkwardly because my wife sent her death glare to me.

“Really? How is your work?” Luna asked as excited as Hyuna.

“Yaaaaah! Actually who is your best friend here?!” My wife exploded.

Sunny laughed, “I think they are still fangirls of your husband.”

“Fangirls?” I puzzled.

“Don't mind, seobang.” My wife smiled warmly to me so sudden.

“Sorry Jess, we cant help it.” Hyuna chuckled with Luna.

“She is mine!” My wife linked her arm on mine tight, I smiled wide as I heard her claimed me as hers.

“Aigooo~”

“Ayyy~”

“Wohooo~”

They teased us, or my teased my wife to be exact, I love it when she shows her possessive side, it looked so adorable and gorgeous somehow.

“I know I know.” Luna said while still chuckling.

“Don't be jealous like that.” Hyuna added and wiggled her eyebrows.

“Chill, Jess.” Sunny winked.

“Ofcourse we never forget you, you are our best friend.” Luna said.

They hugged my wife and she hugged them back, I just smiled as I saw the warm view in front of me, I knew they love each other so much, they are best friends anyway.

“Let us sit.” Sunny said in cheerful tone.

Wait, best friends?

Could I get some informations about her past from them? But it seems so awkward and weird if suddenly I ask about it to them, but for the truth’s sake, I had to do it, I had to accept everything what happened in past, if there would be something change or hurt us, I had to bear with it,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter