The Mute Boy

The Willow Tree

Chapter 1:

 

'It's really nice to find myself a lover' Luhan thought as he sat down in the living room near where his parents where flirting with each other, sometimes the castle would get boring without his brother.

His mom Joonmyeon would often giggle when his father Yixing say something. He was only listening when the disturbing part comes..

 

 

' Yixing not here the kids are over there'

' Ahhh Baby I've waited a long time for this....'

' Nghhh... Y-yixing s-s-top...'

' Come on, I'm sure you liked that~~'

 

 

" Oh , nope I'm not hearing This part, screw this I'm out of here!" Luhan murmured under his breath..

The only solution was the go outside the castle, yup

" Mom, Dad I'm gonna go out! Minseok hyung left earlier,gonna follow up after that baozi!"

" Sure son, enjoy!" pshhh... ofcourse his dad is going to enjoy.

As he left the castle some servants and townspeople were greeting him. Everything looked so peaceful as he sat near the willow tree in the town's park.... The way the sun dimed and the leaves of the willo tree shading it....

 

 

So perfect.... he hummed a song.

' the willow tree is here to give you wealth'

'find your mate in perfect health'

'once you know it's the one'

'you'll never feel alone' now'

 

He slowly hummed the song perfectly remembering how their parents taught it to them.

When he was about to sing the second part, he was interupted by a 'thud' curious he turned aroung to see a beautiful woman infront of him.

No, slash that a beautiful man infront of him.

He examined the boy further, white mily skin, beautiful thighs, feminine limbs, oh and that perfectly styled brown hair... he's fully packed, seems like he fell from heaven.

Luhan snapped out of his thoughts when the pretty boy decided to stand up, to only fall to his on the grass.

Luhan immediatly jump out in action to help him. By holding both of his arms he helped him stand up and carried him bridal style.

The boy looked at him curiously then placed his arms around his neck. Luhan decided to speak first, to make the akward silence disappear.

" So.. uhmmm... where do you live?"

The boy pointed at a small yet homly house near the town park... it's not to far but also not to near.

" Since you can't walk.. umm.. I'll just carry you to your house."

While they were walking, they had this silence, that is'nt awkward, just comfortable... none of them decided to break it.

As they got nearer to the house, they could hear some whispered conversations between the town's people.

'  Who is that boy? How can Prine Luhan be so lucky'?'

' Hmmp! Iam way more attractive than that boy.'

' This is such a good news for the Zhang family!'

' Finally it's time for him to get a lover.'

 

Luhan didn't blush or anything he just walked with a straight face on, but on the inside he was jumping up and down.

The boy though seemed to be unfazed. When they reached the house, Luhan knocked on the door gently, after 3 knocks a man opened the door with an apron, he has prominent cheek bones and when he smiled at them he looked like a cat.

" Sehunnie, your home early, oh you made a new friend! Hello I am Jongdae."  Jongdae wiped his hands with his apron and welcomed them in.

Luhan bowed shyly and went inside, after the door was closed, he gently placed ' Sehunnie' next to him.

" So what's your name young man?" Jongdae asked Luhan while giving Sehun a paper and a pen.

" I'm Luhan sir, nice to meet you" He offered a handshake and Jongdae accepted it. " Well this boy beside you is my younger brother Sehun."

Luhan looked at Sehun and written on the paper was ' Thank you so much for saving me.'

 Luhan scratched his nape a little feeling shy for a few moments, " Nehh.. It's only right for a prince to save his people.

Jongade was shocked the young man was the prince himself how could he not notice.

Sehun nodded before pointing to the window indicating it's alredy late go home, realizing this Luhan immediately stood up and by unexpected turn he kissed Sehun.

And ran out of the house like a mad man. While Sehun just smiled and placed a hand on his cheek , Only Jongdae was the who noticed it.

Even Sehun was mute he was perfect Luhan thought.

But was he even really mute?

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

So how was it? Pls comment on what you think ^^ comments will be appreciated.