ThankYou

The Engagement
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YongHwa walked alone thinking about what jonghyun said to him earlier today.His eyes were sincere and truthful when he said that he will gain her heart.He knows that he is hurting because of not being able to tell ShinHye about his true feelings towards her.He keeps on thinking about her without noticing that he just got to her house.When he noticed that he quickly turned around and walked away only to see her walking by the side where JongHyun house is located at.He saw her hugging him and kissing his left cheek.Pain and sadness over took him.

Can i have a talk with you ShinHye?Jonghyun asked while opening the door for her to enter.....What is it about jonghyunahh?.....He sat down besides her and turn to her while gulping hard.He has to tell her something that is really important to him and has been bothering him alot this past few days.....I dont want us to marry ShinHye he said......What are you saying?.....I already talked to my father anout this and he supports me in this.I dont want to marry someone that wont live me the same way i do i dont want to get hurt......I will learn to love you JongHyun.....You wont your heart is with hyung ShinHye.And taht nobody will change......JongHyun dont do this to me.....Its for the best ShinHye....You said you would wait for me,you said that you will always protect me and make me happy!You lied to me jonghyun!you also lied to me!...She slammed the door from his house and got home running while her tears falled down.

I'm sorry ShinHye but it's for the best.I love you but this won't work.I dont want you to get hurt and i dont want to hurt you by being by your side.JongHyun mumble as he looked at the floor.

ShinHye why are you crying my daugther?Mr.Park asked as soon as he saw his daugther enetering the house with tears on her eyes.....Don't talk to me rigth now i want to leave......what are you saying?.....Jonghyun doesn't want to marry me that's what's happeing and because of that i will leave......I know i talked to Mr.Jung earlier today.And i will send you away from here......what?......you will leave to paris.....with mom?.....yes with her i dont want any scandal about you and JongHyun not marrying eachother so I'll send you there!.....When?......I bougth you a fligth for tommorow morning.I dont want you to be here no more,ite better for you to leave....Arraseo i leave but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter