Gain her heart

The Engagement
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No you cant kiss me....Then Why ?did you carried me and brougth my body closer to you?if you dont want to kiss me?....You misunderstood I didn't want to kiss you i only brougth your body closer to mine because you would run away....Lame excuse then what about you asking me that question about me still loving you?why when you know that i love you....I just wanted you to forget me and start thinking about your relationship with JongHyun....You're a bastard i hate you i have no idea what i looked in you.You cant even realize your own feelings....ShinHye?what's wrong with you?why are you talking to me in that way?....Because all this time i was a fool for you.You make me angry!This is my bad side I didn't want to let it show.And now because of you i am angry!.Do you know how much i want to kiss you rigth now?....You should go it's already late.He said as he opened the door for her to leave.She wiped her tears and bumped her shoulder with his as she left.

YongHwa sat on his bed thinking why did he do that?why didn't he tell her that Mr.Park threatened him of not paying for his mother treatment if he was near her.He was decided to tell her that, that's why he carried her and pulled her body to his.He was ready to tell her everything but looking deep into her hazel eyes changed everything.He didn't want ShinHye to have a figth with her dad because of him.And god when she confessed to him that she wanted to kiss him he wanted to make the first move and kiss her but with all his strength he pushed those ideas away.

In the other hand ShinHye just got home,she quickly ran upstairs to her room only to find her father sitting down in her bed.He had no expression at all so she just stood there infront of him waiting for his words.She didn't know if he was angry or furious or just maybe happy.
Where were you?....I was at school with JongHyun she lied....Sence when did you start to lie to me?.....Lets not figth rigth now appa.Please....You were with that low man weren't you?.....Again with that?And to be honest i was with him ,yes I accept it....You're changing school's starting tommorow.I already inscribed you in an only girls school.From now on you will be attending only ladies school.I dont want you to meet him no more.And if you continue you leave me no option i will send you overseas.....I hate you and you know what?for your information i wont see him again i hate him just the way i hate you.....You can hate me all you want but you are my daugther you wint hate me that much.Now go to sleep that tommorow you attend a new school.

Inside her room she cried her heart out.How can the 2 man she most loved became the 2 people that she most hates now.How can her life change all of a sudden.She wants to go b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter