Can i Kiss You?

The Engagement
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YongHwa almost confessed to his eomma about what Mr.Park said to him last time about not paying for her treatment if he sees him around ShinHye once again.But he refrain himself from doing so by lying of a hurtful stomach.Inside his room he only layed in bed while thinking about that flower.No matter what,he will get that flower.Because that flower will make any wish from him come true.

Morning came by and YongHwa just entered school, he saw ShinHye talking with MinHyuk and JungShin.She was laughing and smiling to them while they maked a silly joked.If only he could tell her that he is deeply in love with her everything will be diffrent.But in this situation of the threatening he can't.He walked towards them and recived a hug from both JungShin and MinHyuk he had to admit that he wanted ShinHye to kiss his rigth cheeks like she would always do,but she didn't she just smiled to him and walked away.

Hyung did you know that nonna wants us to be the man on honor?MinHyuk said as he searched white suits for a soon to be weeding online....Both of you must be lucky then.....Of course we are luckly we get to dress up and eat food and eat food again....Always thinking about food MinHyuk....In that moment JongHyun came and hit their backs while smiling.....You seem happy JongHyun?JungShin said looking at his wide smile that made him really charming.....I am can't someone be happy when they know that they will soon get married with the person they love....Hyung nonna asked us to be the man of honor what do you think?MinHyuk asked as he showed him pictures of white suits for the event.....I know ShinHye told me last nigth that she will ask both of you to be the man in honor as i will ask YongHwa to be my man in honor....YongHwa turned to look at him and was about to shake his head or disapprove when suddenly JongHyun happily leaned for a hug and said that he was really happy.He just couldn't say nothing so he just stood quiet.

By the way have you seen ShinHye?She told me she will come early....She came early i think she was going to the libary to get some books sence she walked over there.Minhyuk pointed out and jonghyun just nodded as he walked away too to look for ShinHye.....YongHwa excused himself and walked to the libary too.He wanted to hear everything between JongHyun and ShinHye.He just couldn't afford to see ShinHye and JongHyun really close to eachother so he had to go mostly because he wants to prevent kisses.He had been thinking alot of ShinHye sweet soft lips on his and there was no way he will let JongHyun taste and have what's has been his for years.

JongHyun enetered and saw shinhye reading the back of a book.He ran to her quietly and scared her making her hold her chest for scaring her out of nowhere....You're  always are in the libary ShinHye.My wife is so smart....Smart me?you must be joking i just come to the libary for you....what?For me?why would you come for me?....Because you are always sleeping in class and i dont want to have a dumb husband.If you are going to take over your dad's company you should start studying....Now you worry for me?.....I worry for you cutie she smiled.....My princess just know that i am not really that dumb i do sleep in class but that's because i get bored so i study home......You aren't lying to me right?....I'm not,believe in me princess you wont have a dumb husband.By the way about the flower I'm getting it for you....Sure you will.....you don't believe me?....is not that JongHyun is just that the flower is really hard to find.Theirs only a few in this world.....believe in me.No matter what I'll get that flower for you,my wife.

ShinHye smiled to him and looked down feeling shy all of a sudden.She lean on her knees and brough his shoe to hers,sence she saw them untied so she tied them neatly....You would off falled...i already falled but for you he winked....Such a sweet talker.....she stood up and continued looking for a good book.JongHyun only smiled at her.....JongHyun saw a big red box moving above ShinHye.When suddenly he saw it falling but before that box would fall in ShinHye head he quickly moved her and brougth her to him embrace.The box falled but Luckly it didn't hit her.ShinHye only blinked trying to react for what just happened,everything was so fast.She was looking for a book when she was been pulled into his embrace.

Gwenchanayo?He asked her as she nodded making her cheeks a shade of red....Aigoo not even this libary is safe for people....He slowly let go of her when he noticed they were already face to face.He just couldn't contain it no more and he pecked her lips fastly before he shyly ran away leaving her blushing like a red tomatoe.

YongHwa only fisted his hands he was supposed to take care of her lips but everything happened so fast that he didn't even made a move.

Later that day JongHyun,YongHwa and ShinHye were already wating for Mr.Hong the ditector to start w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter