My Bratty Roommate And A Mysterious Stranger

A Trainee's Diary

 

Sungrin’s POV

 

Dabin dropped me off in front of the SM Entertainment dorms.

 

“Sungrin…” He said.

 

“Ne?” I turned around to look at him.

 

“I’m leaving tomorrow for Australia again.” He told me.

 

“Wae?” I asked.

 

“I decided to continue college there. Mom wants me there too since she misses Barom, I have to be there for her.” He explained.

 

I just nodded ang gave him a smile.

 

I’m gonna miss you Dork Dabin.

 

He came near me and ruffled my hair. “I’m gonna miss you noona.”

 

“Yah. I’m gonna miss you too dork.” I fixed my hair.

 

“Ne, annyeong. Good luck with it okay? Call me too!” He said as he walked away, probably going home.

 

I smiled one last time at him before going in.

 

18th floor. Room 1105.

 

I took the elevator and gripped the keys in my hand. You can do this Sungrin. You can do this. You can do this. I chanted to myself. Keeping my confidence in tacked. I wont let that Bratty Luhan look-a-like step on me again. I took a deep breath before putting in the key in the hole to open the door.


This is it. You can do this. HWAITING.

 

I turned the knob and opened the door and right in front of me was a boy. I scoffed at him. I guessed he heard it because he turned around and looked at me with a blank expression.

 

“Why are you here?” He asked monotone voice.

 

I closed the door. “I’m rooming with you. I guess they haven’t informed you yet.”

 

“No, they haven’t. So you’ve been accepted to SM Entertainment, huh?” He had a smirk plastered on his face.

 

This person just screams, jerk, cocky, over-confident and . I looked into his eyes and I could see how he looks down on me.

 

“What’s it to you?” I snapped at him.

 

“I don’t know what methods you’ve used but you don’t fit here.” His eyes narrowed at me.

 

I glared at him. “You don’t know ANYTHING.”

 

“Where’s my room?” I asked him, quickly changing the topic.

 

I was clearly irritated with him. I wasn’t amused or was I happy that he is actually my roommate. I don’t want someone who’s rude and doesn’t care what others has to say. He at least needs to respect another person.

 

Who the heck taught him his manners?

 

“The room to the right. There’s only one bathroom so we share. The company provides the food. There’s no room service and whatnot so don’t expect someone to clean after you.” He said.

 

“Put a shirt on.” I mentioned. “What do you think of me? A slob?” I scoffed at him.

 

“Yes, I think you’re a slob. So you better meet an agreement that you clean up your own mess.” He ordered.

 

I raised an eyebrow at him.

 

You must seriously be kidding me if you expect me to last with a person who’s so bossy.

 

“Ne arraso sajangnim.” I said sarcastically.

 

“That’s more like it.” He said.

 

I rolled my eyes at him and walked off to my room. It wasn’t as big as the one I had back in Australia but it was totally livable. I dropped my suitcase on the bed and took out my duffle bag and stuffed it with a shirt, a pair of shorts and a jacket with extra underwear.

 

I tied up my hair and changed to clothes that would be more appropriate for dancing. I wore a tank top inside my jacket and sweats. I slipped into my lucky converse. I tossed the room keys in the duffle bag along with my phone and ID.

“Where are you going?” The Bratty Luhan look-a-like asked me.


“Somewhere.” I said.


“There’s a dorm curfew midget.” He said.

 

“So?”

 

“Nothing. I was just warning you. I don’t want to get introuble because of you.” He told me.

 

I rolled my eyes at him.

 

“Don’t worry your pretty little head. I’m not gonna let anyone catch me.” I left him there and walked towards the SM Entertainment main building.

 

Just like what Jongin-sshi told me, I bowed to all the sunbaes and the employees in the building. I bumped into Luhan in the elevators.


“Where are you going?” He asked me.

 

“I’m off to borrow one of the practice rooms.” I said to him.

 

He leaned down to my ear and whispered, “You can’t do that. But I’ll tell you where you can practice.”

 

I looked at him with curiosity sparkling in my eyes.

 

“Arraso. Kaja.”

 

I followed him to the 13th floor towards the end of the hallway there was a room which was unoccupied and he told me I could dance there. No one was using that room and it was an old soundproof dance studio. I dropped the bag in front of the mirrors when Luhan left me alone. I tucked my hair inside the hood and walked over to the speakers plugging my phone.

 

I played Jay Park’s Abandoned and started to dance in front of the mirror. The choreography was quite hard to catch for me but I tried at it for hours and finally caught on. I was so into the dance that I didn’t notice someone was standing right next to the stereo. Well, it was pretty hard to guess if someone was really there because the room was poorly lit and I could only see myself in the mirror.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93vjbH_IIDQ&list=UU36X1sxWEqqnYvYKOLVBSPA&index=5&feature=plcp

 

(a/n : ignore the part where kaotsun dances myboy. LOL. Anyway, enjoy. XD)

 

“That was pretty good.” A deep unfamiliar voice spoke up from the darkness.

 

I stopped ubruply from dancing and faced the direction of the voice.

 

Darkness.

 

I heard footsteps and it came closer to me. I was guessing it was the person who spoke earlier. I stepped back until my back hit the mirror and I could finally see the person who was with me.

 

-------------

Author’s Note : Any guesses who might this person be? :D kekeke~ DOUBLE UPDATE GUYS~! Enjooooy~! ^^ 

 

COMMENTS? 

NO? How about a hug then? 

 

STILL NO? T_T HAHA. Just comment guys. I'll leave you with a sad looking Chanyeolo waving~ Annyeoooong! See you in the next update guys! :D