Kitayama's Fate

[on hiatus] A New CEO, New Rules

 

 

Chapter 6

Kitayama's Fate

 

A few weeks later....

            

CEO’s POV

 

The company had around 20 new trainees for the program. These girls were given intense, but basic training these past few weeks to get them ready for Shounen Club. I decided to introduce the new female juniors the classic Johnny’s way known as Shounen Club.

Most of them were going to appear as back dancers and mingle in with the other juniors to not make them too obvious. After all I did not want the audience to scream bloody murder in a moment of jealousy.

After the first episode with the girls I was expecting to see male fans in the audience. After all, these girls were real beauties. Some had been practicing duet songs with other groups appearing on the show such as ABCz, KissMyFt2, and Hey!Say!Jump.

I was going to have that Kasane Miku girl to dance with Kitayama on the first episode. Her bubbly personality was the total opposite of the y image of  Kitayama so I was expecting an interesting stage. I wondered how they were going to transform her to fit in with Kitayama’s appearance. The girl’s vocals were pretty good but she still needed help in remembering the choreography. I decided  head towards the dance studio to check in with their progress.

 

KITAYAMA(kissmyft2)’s and OCs POV

 

Kitayama sighed as he slid down to the floor with his back against the wall. “Why do I have to teach you the choreography again?” He asked, looking at the petite girl in front of him.

The girl, Miku, would get too shy or nervous whenever their dance moves included any sort of skinship. He was also not the type to work with females since Johnny’s idols don’t work with females much, or more like they didn’t work with females before.

“I’m sorry, Kitayama-san.” She said and bowed for the billionth time today. “I know the choreography but they said we had to rehearse together and-“

“Okay, okay.” Kitayama shushed her. “That was a rhetorical question. You did not have to answer.” He smiled. The girl in front of him was sure interesting.

“I don’t know why I am paired up with you when you fit cutesy stages like the NYC or something.” He wondered.

“Ask the boss. She wants to get rid of my cute image.” She pouted cutely.

“Yosh. Let’s practice it again,” He said and the music. He stood behind her with his hands holding hers on her hips. They were supposed to do a body wave together, turn her around and dance separate ways.

She turned red at his touch and took a deep breath. Oh why do I have to practice this with my bias? She wondered. Miku was not the shy type normally after all. Unfortunately, around Kitayama she did not know what to do. For God’s sake today was the first time they had met and now they were supposed to dance to a y choreography.

“Relax.” He said right behind her ear with his warm breath on her neck, and helped her dance once more. Blushing deeply, Miku managed to get the moves right this time.

Kitayama exclaimed, “Finally! Now as long as we don’t mess up during the actual performance this will be perfect.”

“Nn.” She nodded without being able to utter a word. She could still feel his breath on her neck. All she could do was to smile.

“Also, call me Kitayama-kun. This is Johnny’s so it’s an unwritten rule to not call each other with san’s. “ He said with a tiny smile.

Miku’s smile grew at the acceptance. So he does see me as a part of the company… “Nn, Kitayama…kun.”

Then, the CEO entered the room. Kitayama turned around to face her. “What brings you here?” He asked narrowing his eyes.

“Hello to you too, Kitayama-kun.” The CEO narrowed her eyes at him also, with a cold smile. “Let’s not forget to greet each other again!~” She said in a sweet voice then turned to Miku. “How is it going Miku-chan?” She asked.

“It’s fine. I finally got the choreography.” She explained.

“That’s good. I hope I won’t be disappointed during tomorrow’s recording.” The CEO smiled at her. “Well, go ahead with your practice. I was just passing by. Goodbye. Kitayama-kun and Miku-chan.” The CEO left the duo alone once more.

--

The next day Kitayama found himself backstage with s for the Shounen Club recording that was about to begin. The hall was filled with fangirls as usual and he could hear their cheers.

He was going through last minute checkups with s to make sure that everything would be perfect. After all KissMyFt2 had to dance with rollerskates on.

“You are supposed to slide your leg like this,” Senga, the dance machine of the group, showed Tamomori.

“Oh, I see…” Tamomori said as he copied what Senga had showed him.

Fujigaya realized that Kitayama was not paying attention to them. “Whatchu looking at?” He asked teasingly and followed his gaze. “Who is that girl?” He raised and eyebrow.

At the mention of a female all the members’ ears perked up.

“My partner for the solo performance.” Kitayama explained. “I wonder if she remembers everything perfectly.” He said with a fazed expression.

“Always the perfectionist.” Fujigaya mused.

“Well she is pretty cute.” Nikaido stated with a smirk.

“Right? Kitayama-kun is lucky.”Miyata added.

“Really?” Kitayama gave them a confused look. Sure he thought she was cute but he did not really pay enough attention to her at the time. Now looking at her like this, she did seem pretty cute and attractive. Hmm…. He tilted his head in confusion.

 “Anyways I’m going to go ask if she needs to have last minute practices.” He stood up and walked towards Miku who was seated across the large room.

Seeing Kitayama, Miku stood up and bowed. “Hello, Kitayama-sa-“she shook her head, “I mean Kitayama-kun.” She pouted at her mistake.

She looks really cute when she pouts he thought but shook the thought away. “I wanted to know if you needed any last minute helps or if you had any questions.” Kitayama got to the point straight.

“Umm… no. I think I nailed the choreography fine.” She shrugged. “All thanks to you of course.” She added hurriedly slightly blushing.

“Oh, no problem. Just wanted to make sure.” Kitayama explained.

“Everyone, get on standby we will start recording in 5!” A staff member announced, entering the room.

“Yosh. Let’s go.” Kitayama said and the duo walked towards the stage to their assigned places.

----

A/N: Okay you guys I am on a roll this week. 3 updates already!! YAY I am proud of myself hihihi XD Oh and other than Kitayama all the KISUMAI members are available so if you didn't apply yet, you can! :D I am in a kisumai mood this week I don't know why :) Anyways, don't forget to leave a comment and subscribe for updates :D

here is a bonus kitayama gif. it is not mine I found it on jounetsu-8.livejournal.com but I like it so  :)